Welcome to SBDBFORUMS !!
(The Comprehensive Website for everything you want to know/discuss about Movies and Misc topics)

Sobhan's Best 50    |    Sobhan's Solo Songs   |    Sobhan's Duets


Happy Birthday to Prime Minister Narendra Modi ji !

Forum
Latest Topics
 
 
 


Reply
  Author   Comment   Page 9 of 9     «   Prev   6   7   8   9
Terminator

Maharaaju
Registered:
Posts: 14,100
Reply with quote  #401 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krish88


Open kavtledu link emundi matter

A video ikada mobile lo ela veyalo raledu..evarkaina oste veyandi
Terminator

Maharaaju
Registered:
Posts: 14,100
Reply with quote  #402 
Quote:
Originally Posted by python
🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩

There’s a strong rumour that, our Government, out of utmost gratitude, towards those brave men and women, who stood steadfast amidst long queues before liquor shops, in a vain bid to revive National Economy.......

The Government has now decided to shower Masala Peanuts from helicopters.

It’s their way of saying Thank You, and we acknowledge your help.....

Stuff motham kavali ankul..only peanuts not enough
xpress

Avatar / Picture

Minor Babu
Registered:
Posts: 2,001
Reply with quote  #403 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarada_Bullodu

Ante ninna record break chesi 68crs alcohol konesindhi TDP karyakarthala? Government action teskovali. Ma lanti valaki mandhu dorakadam ledhu TDP valla. Jagananna do something. [frown]
xpress

Avatar / Picture

Minor Babu
Registered:
Posts: 2,001
Reply with quote  #404 
Quote:
Originally Posted by python
🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩

There’s a strong rumour that, our Government, out of utmost gratitude, towards those brave men and women, who stood steadfast amidst long queues before liquor shops, in a vain bid to revive National Economy.......

The Government has now decided to shower Masala Peanuts from helicopters.

It’s their way of saying Thank You, and we acknowledge your help.....

Waste effort. Ninna mandhu konna valantha TDP valle anta. Extra dabbulu bokka peanuts ki. 
BhamBhamBhole

Minor Babu
Registered:
Posts: 2,847
Reply with quote  #405 
Quote:
Originally Posted by xpress

Delhi event chala small anipistadhi emo amaina theda kodithe. Jagan anna, koncham volunteers ni vadukuni door delivery aina cheyandi sami. 

+11 Teachers,volunteers ni wine shops daggara pette badulu door delivery cheymante baagundedi....
Terminator

Maharaaju
Registered:
Posts: 14,100
Reply with quote  #406 
Movie123

Jackie
Registered:
Posts: 1,975
Reply with quote  #407 
Day 2 of alcohol sale in Karnataka. State govt sold a whopping Rs 197 crore today worth liquid

4.21 lakh case boxes of Indian Made Liquor sold - 182 crore

7 lakh litre of beer sold - 15 crore.

On day one May 4th it was 45 crore
Siddu123

Jackie
Registered:
Posts: 1,691
Reply with quote  #408 
😳😳197 crores!! 36.37 lakh litres of IML and 7.02 lakh litres of Beer sold
today.
GLOKVEAR

Avatar / Picture

Maharaaju
Registered:
Posts: 40,015
Reply with quote  #409 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Movie123
Day 2 of alcohol sale in Karnataka. State govt sold a whopping Rs 197 crore today worth liquid

4.21 lakh case boxes of Indian Made Liquor sold - 182 crore

7 lakh litre of beer sold - 15 crore.

On day one May 4th it was 45 crore
endhi ra ayaaa idhi 😁
Mechie

Avatar / Picture

Eccentric
Registered:
Posts: 4,715
Reply with quote  #410 
Nizam day 1 gross prediction?
Sarada_Bullodu

Avatar / Picture

Maharaaju
Registered:
Posts: 23,927
Reply with quote  #411 
Krish88

Maharaaju
Registered:
Posts: 16,317
Reply with quote  #412 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mechie
Nizam day 1 gross prediction?


All time record loading 😄
GLOKVEAR

Avatar / Picture

Maharaaju
Registered:
Posts: 40,015
Reply with quote  #413 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mechie
Nizam day 1 gross prediction?
Friday huge untadi...repu expecting 50c
Sarada_Bullodu

Avatar / Picture

Maharaaju
Registered:
Posts: 23,927
Reply with quote  #414 
Image
imPavanKalyan

Avatar / Picture

Rise From The Ashes
Registered:
Posts: 12,768
Reply with quote  #415 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mechie
Nizam day 1 gross prediction?
70
GLOKVEAR

Avatar / Picture

Maharaaju
Registered:
Posts: 40,015
Reply with quote  #416 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarada_Bullodu
Image
😂
Oldmovie

Jackie
Registered:
Posts: 1,843
Reply with quote  #417 
Bleaching baba  [rofl]

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EXPghbkVcAAKgcf?format=jpg&name=small
Movie_Muchatlu

Avatar / Picture

Timepass
Registered:
Posts: 14,818
Reply with quote  #418 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldmovie
Bleaching baba  [rofl]

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EXPghbkVcAAKgcf?format=jpg&name=small
ee teachers godava enti? 
simhanbk

Avatar / Picture

Abhimanyu
Registered:
Posts: 7,479
Reply with quote  #419 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Movie_Muchatlu
ee teachers godava enti? 

teachers ki wine shops dhaggara duty vesaru anta...complete details naku kuda teliyadhu
Movie_Muchatlu

Avatar / Picture

Timepass
Registered:
Posts: 14,818
Reply with quote  #420 
Quote:
Originally Posted by simhanbk

teachers ki wine shops dhaggara duty vesaru anta...complete details naku kuda teliyadhu
Avuna.. Volunteers em chestunaru anta.. [biggrin]
Gemini

Avatar / Picture

Registered:
Posts: 643
Reply with quote  #421 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Movie_Muchatlu
Avuna.. Volunteers em chestunaru anta.. [biggrin]


line lo ninchunnaranta. 
xpress

Avatar / Picture

Minor Babu
Registered:
Posts: 2,001
Reply with quote  #422 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemini


line lo ninchunnaranta. 

Line lo vuna valu andaru TDP cadre ani minister told...
Sarada_Bullodu

Avatar / Picture

Maharaaju
Registered:
Posts: 23,927
Reply with quote  #423 
Siddu123

Jackie
Registered:
Posts: 1,691
Reply with quote  #424 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siddu123
😳😳197 crores!! 36.37 lakh litres of IML and 7.02 lakh litres of Beer sold
today.



#Karnataka's total daily #liquor sales value is another alltime record today,

Today : 231.6 CR
Y'day : 197 CR
Monday : 45 CR

🙄
imPavanKalyan

Avatar / Picture

Rise From The Ashes
Registered:
Posts: 12,768
Reply with quote  #425 
Quote:
Originally Posted by RGV_1989
Friday huge untadi...repu expecting 50c
double margin
OfficerOnDuty

JaiNTR
Registered:
Posts: 29,099
Reply with quote  #426 
నిన్న నైట్ తెలిసిన అన్న ఫోన్ చేసి రేపు "President Medal" తీసుకుంటున్న అంటే Congratulations అని చెప్పాను.. ఢిల్లీ ఎప్పుడు వెళ్తున్నావు అంటే!! ఢిల్లీ దేనికి?? మన ఊరు Wine Shop లో ఇస్తుంటే అన్నాడు 🤦‍♂️🙏🏻 #LiquorMafiaInAndhraPradesh https://t.co/nsoulbyklb
OfficerOnDuty

JaiNTR
Registered:
Posts: 29,099
Reply with quote  #427 
another new brand 😆
Visakhapatnam_fan

Maharaaju
Registered:
Posts: 17,273
Reply with quote  #428 
Asala wine shops daggara vunna que ekkada vundatledhu

Even varsham lo kooda
Selbst_Ehre

Avatar / Picture

Desh Ke Netha
Registered:
Posts: 11,751
Reply with quote  #429 
Quote:
Originally Posted by OfficerOnDuty
నిన్న నైట్ తెలిసిన అన్న ఫోన్ చేసి రేపు "President Medal" తీసుకుంటున్న అంటే Congratulations అని చెప్పాను.. ఢిల్లీ ఎప్పుడు వెళ్తున్నావు అంటే!! ఢిల్లీ దేనికి?? మన ఊరు Wine Shop లో ఇస్తుంటే అన్నాడు 🤦‍♂️🙏🏻 #LiquorMafiaInAndhraPradesh https://t.co/nsoulbyklb


awesome work..Gold medal Silver medal kuda ravali.


Movie_Muchatlu

Avatar / Picture

Timepass
Registered:
Posts: 14,818
Reply with quote  #430 
Ipudu open till 11 anta kada? Nijamena?
OfficerOnDuty

JaiNTR
Registered:
Posts: 29,099
Reply with quote  #431 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Movie_Muchatlu
Ipudu open till 11 anta kada? Nijamena?

9 varaku vancle
LordVoldemort

Avatar / Picture

DHFM
Registered:
Posts: 4,101
Reply with quote  #432 
Chi malli e wines gola
Jagan sab lepesey motham vitini
venkat_rao420

Registered:
Posts: 657
Reply with quote  #433 
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordVoldemort
Chi malli e wines gola
Jagan sab lepesey motham vitini

Avi lepaleke Mandu rate ni tagginchindi ...Mandu lekunte aadayam potundi 2024 lo cm seat kooda potundi ...labour votes padavu
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print
Reply

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.