Welcome to SBDBFORUMS !!
(The Comprehensive Website for everything you want to know/discuss about Movies and Misc topics)

Sobhan's Best 50    |    Sobhan's Solo Songs   |    Sobhan's Duets


Happy Birthday dear I C F 



Happy Birthday Superstar Mahesh Babu !
Forum
Latest Topics
 
 
 


Reply
  Author   Comment  
Twister

Minor Babu
Registered:
Posts: 2,022
Reply with quote  #1 
if open, can u guys go n watch like before and enjoy ?


Shanmukhi

Doctor Babu
Registered:
Posts: 4,518
Reply with quote  #2 
Definite ga... Theatre viewing is not match any OTT. Eppudu vasthundhi aa time
mbfan

Avatar / Picture

Registered:
Posts: 703
Reply with quote  #3 
konchem corona tagge daka vellanu normal times lo theatere e prefer chestanu
yodha

DoraBabu
Registered:
Posts: 5,450
Reply with quote  #4 
No way
Twister

Minor Babu
Registered:
Posts: 2,022
Reply with quote  #5 
for me, i like that atmosphere with ton of people around in theaters/multiplexes, but not comfortable now

ante theaters inka anthe na


viswanath

Avatar / Picture

Maharaaju
Registered:
Posts: 123,654
Reply with quote  #6 
No😬
cinemapichodu

Avatar / Picture

Relangi Mamayya
Registered:
Posts: 79,061
Reply with quote  #7 
yes
__________________
manaki telisindhi cinema cinema cinema
Twister

Minor Babu
Registered:
Posts: 2,022
Reply with quote  #8 
Quote:
Originally Posted by cinemapichodu
yes


all theater chains like you
Vasco

Super Moderators
Registered:
Posts: 26,596
Reply with quote  #9 
Show to show anni seats. santize Chesi..masks compulsary chesi.., temparature check chestu..direct manam contact ayye staff ki ppe kits provide chesi..ila anni measures tisukuntunnam ane nammakam iste velta adi multiplex ke..Amb, gsm mall lone ..safety quota lo ticket 100 ekkuva penchina parledu
Vasco

Super Moderators
Registered:
Posts: 26,596
Reply with quote  #10 
But masks tho anta sepu kurchogalama anede doubt🤔
navinsanjay

' Megastar Fan '
Registered:
Posts: 2,981
Reply with quote  #11 
No way atleast for this year..
edo_okati

Avatar / Picture

Veerabhimanyu
Registered:
Posts: 8,847
Reply with quote  #12 
Movie theaters are open in some of the areas in US. 25% occupancy allow chestunnaru anukunta. Maa area lo July 2nd week nundi opening if everything goes according to plan. I MAY go. 😉 
Twister

Minor Babu
Registered:
Posts: 2,022
Reply with quote  #13 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vasco
Show to show anni seats. santize Chesi..masks compulsary chesi.., temparature check chestu..direct manam contact ayye staff ki ppe kits provide chesi..ila anni measures tisukuntunnam ane nammakam iste velta adi multiplex ke..Amb, gsm mall lone ..safety quota lo ticket 100 ekkuva penchina parledu


its impossible to do these measures ani naayokka idi..vaallu vanda cheptaru anni chestunnam ani like in election campaign, poyina tarvatha affect aythe noboby cares except ourselves
SSMahesh

Avatar / Picture

Maharaaju
Registered:
Posts: 11,849
Reply with quote  #14 
Definitely Yes. Hope there's some sort of cure or vaccine around by the end of the year. Life without movies sucks . bokkalo OTT enjoyment ledhu paadu ledhu. Home theatre is even more depressing. 
python

Avatar / Picture

Soggadu
Registered:
Posts: 6,324
Reply with quote  #15 
Inko 2/3 years health over entertainment ..
Drive in theaters ok
Multiplexes alantivi set chestey ivala kuda vasataru janam
Twister

Minor Babu
Registered:
Posts: 2,022
Reply with quote  #16 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SSMahesh
Definitely Yes. Hope there's some sort of cure or vaccine around by the end of the year. Life without movies sucks . bokkalo OTT enjoyment ledhu paadu ledhu. Home theatre is even more depressing. 

+1
Watching at home is not fun at all
Vasco

Super Moderators
Registered:
Posts: 26,596
Reply with quote  #17 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twister


its impossible to do these measures ani naayokka idi..vaallu vanda cheptaru anni chestunnam ani like in election campaign, poyina tarvatha affect aythe noboby cares except ourselves

Andaru cheyakapovachu..e AMB nd gsm mall vodi mida nammakam undi
Darling_Rebel

Avatar / Picture

JAANU
Registered:
Posts: 12,094
Reply with quote  #18 
cinema yedaina bhasha yedaina theater lo adugu padalsindey 
thej

DoraBabu
Registered:
Posts: 5,464
Reply with quote  #19 
Next summer lo can can
Balukushi

Avatar / Picture

Veerabhimanyu
Registered:
Posts: 8,828
Reply with quote  #20 
Waiting to watch movies in theater . Eppudosthayo aa rojulu . Ippudaithe No way .
simhanbk

Avatar / Picture

Abhimanyu
Registered:
Posts: 7,251
Reply with quote  #21 
Ma Balayya bomma padesariki antha set avthadhi ani expect chesthu waiting to see Balayya boyapati bomma in theatre
navinsanjay

' Megastar Fan '
Registered:
Posts: 2,981
Reply with quote  #22 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SSMahesh
Definitely Yes. Hope there's some sort of cure or vaccine around by the end of the year. Life without movies sucks . bokkalo OTT enjoyment ledhu paadu ledhu. Home theatre is even more depressing. 


Netflix content with home theatre bavundi.... 5.1 mix bavundi anipinchindi
edo_okati

Avatar / Picture

Veerabhimanyu
Registered:
Posts: 8,847
Reply with quote  #23 
Quote:
Originally Posted by simhanbk
Ma Balayya bomma padesariki antha set avthadhi ani expect chesthu waiting to see Balayya boyapati bomma in theatre


if not which platform do you prefer? Netflix or Prime?
simhanbk

Avatar / Picture

Abhimanyu
Registered:
Posts: 7,251
Reply with quote  #24 
Quote:
Originally Posted by edo_okati


if not which platform do you prefer? Netflix or Prime?

For now Netflix quality is way ahead than prime for me...ofcourse chusedhi thakkuve but Netflix prefer chestha nenu...recent ga ithe oka three Korean dramas chusa Netflix lo
edo_okati

Avatar / Picture

Veerabhimanyu
Registered:
Posts: 8,847
Reply with quote  #25 
Quote:
Originally Posted by simhanbk

For now Netflix quality is way ahead than prime for me...ofcourse chusedhi thakkuve but Netflix prefer chestha nenu...recent ga ithe oka three Korean dramas chusa Netflix lo


dangsin-eun choegoibnida
Oldmovie

Jackie
Registered:
Posts: 1,745
Reply with quote  #26 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Balukushi
Waiting to watch movies in theater . Eppudosthayo aa rojulu . Ippudaithe No way .
Can I delete at least first set confirm...?
Balukushi

Avatar / Picture

Veerabhimanyu
Registered:
Posts: 8,828
Reply with quote  #27 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldmovie
Can I delete at least first set confirm...?


Ivala antha download chesukuntu kurchunna 😊

1 set you can go ahead if others do not have any concern . Thanks for this brilliant collection .
James_bond_007

Pawan
Registered:
Posts: 7,376
Reply with quote  #28 
I think people are missing a point....AC lo mask mandatory cheste ok to certain extent...but how will you regulate them during screen time ?? also air circulation system can easily spread the contaminated air....what if it serves as a breeding ground ??

https://www.wbur.org/hereandnow/2020/05/19/air-conditioning-coronavirus

these are not emotional decisions to be taken by people...

if govt hastily opens and outbreak happens due to this...janalu rallato tantaru...its a loss of vote bank....

considering the current rate of spread....my estimation is theaters will not be opened till next march....in india
James_bond_007

Pawan
Registered:
Posts: 7,376
Reply with quote  #29 
theaters are open in the country I live ...the following conditions must be followed while going to the movie...

We are very pleased to open again and can't wait to welcome you again! Below a number of points that are important before a visit to Vue.

One- way traffic is used in all Vue cinemas and, together with the spread film times , the visitor flows are distributed as much as possible. In the halls we ensure that everyone is assigned a seat with sufficient distance from the other visitors. We ask everyone to come no earlier than 15 minutes before the start of the film and to leave the cinema immediately after the film. The films are shown without a break.

RIVM calls for public transport to be used only when necessary. We request everyone to come with their own transport. Check the options that apply for your favorite Vue location.

To keep it safe and responsible for all visitors and staff, we frequently clean and ensure that everyone has the opportunity to keep 1.5m away.

House rules:
- keep 1.5m away
- stay at home with a cold or flu symptoms
- avoid public transport
- buy your tickets online via vuecinemas.nl or the Vue app
- come with a maximum of 2 people from your household
- be no earlier than 15 min start of the film
- pay as much as possible with pin
- leave the cinema immediately after the film
James_bond_007

Pawan
Registered:
Posts: 7,376
Reply with quote  #30 
the above is the most liberal approach....which means...

1)don't come with public transport to the theater
2)we will not issue tickets at the theater where crowd can be gathered..
3)social distancing in the theater.
4)no canteens etc...and no breaks as they aid in public gathering.
5)seats allocated must be filled 15 min before the start.

which means its a privileged thing...most Indians can't afford it.

edo_okati

Avatar / Picture

Veerabhimanyu
Registered:
Posts: 8,847
Reply with quote  #31 
Quote:
Originally Posted by James_bond_007
the above is the most liberal approach....which means...

1)don't come with public transport to the theater
2)we will not issue tickets at the theater where crowd can be gathered..
3)social distancing in the theater.
4)no canteens etc...and no breaks as they aid in public gathering.
5)seats allocated must be filled 15 min before the start.

which means its a privileged thing...most Indians can't afford it.



ticket prices penchara?
km_ips

Baabu
Registered:
Posts: 3,536
Reply with quote  #32 
Huge impact undey areas tourism and entertainment since they are not essential onea

Inko 2,3 years Chala kashtam
Oldmovie

Jackie
Registered:
Posts: 1,745
Reply with quote  #33 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Balukushi


Ivala antha download chesukuntu kurchunna 😊

1 set you can go ahead if others do not have any concern . Thanks for this brilliant collection .
ok one last set left with around 12gb... will do later
Balukushi

Avatar / Picture

Veerabhimanyu
Registered:
Posts: 8,828
Reply with quote  #34 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldmovie
ok one last set left with around 12gb... will do later


Nice 👍
TEMPER

Avatar / Picture

Super Moderators
Registered:
Posts: 52,534
Reply with quote  #35 
samasye ledh.. atu side ki vellanu..free tickets anni bokke inka [frown]
__________________
Tarak Fan
simhanbk

Avatar / Picture

Abhimanyu
Registered:
Posts: 7,251
Reply with quote  #36 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Balukushi


Ivala antha download chesukuntu kurchunna 😊

1 set you can go ahead if others do not have any concern . Thanks for this brilliant collection .

Endhi ee sets...konchem vivarimpudu
Balukushi

Avatar / Picture

Veerabhimanyu
Registered:
Posts: 8,828
Reply with quote  #37 
Quote:
Originally Posted by simhanbk

Endhi ee sets...konchem vivarimpudu


oldmovie garu thanadaggara unna book collections share chesthunnaru.
Aegon

Avatar / Picture

Maharshi
Registered:
Posts: 11,119
Reply with quote  #38 
Next movie in theatre Sarkaru vari paata appatidaka no chance
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print
Reply

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.