Welcome to SBDBFORUMS !!
(The Comprehensive Website for everything you want to know/discuss about Movies and Misc topics)

Sobhan's Best 50    |    Sobhan's Solo Songs   |    Sobhan's Duets



Jai SreeRam !!

Forum
Latest Topics
 
 
 


Reply
  Author   Comment  
Sail

Registered:
Posts: 224
Reply with quote  #1 
I am tired of sitting at home and suppressing my freedom. Bayataki vellalenu.. evo essentials konalenu like chairs and all. Okavela vellina ea surface lo undo eavadiki undo ani bayapadali..pai pechu roju twitter lo bad reports about cases.

Inkentha kalam ra babu.. pakka db lo india gone to dogs ap gone to dogs tg gone to dogs antanare kani vaccine osthadi kada one monthlo ane type lo evadu matladatledu..
asala vasthada raada.. atleast september lo kuda rada
 
I was hoping month or two orchukunte vaccine osthadani
storm

Minor Babu
Registered:
Posts: 2,234
Reply with quote  #2 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sail
I am tired of sitting at home and suppressing my freedom. Bayataki vellalenu.. evo essentials konalenu like chairs and all. Okavela vellina ea surface lo undo eavadiki undo ani bayapadali..pai pechu roju twitter lo bad reports about cases.

Inkentha kalam ra babu.. pakka db lo india gone to dogs ap gone to dogs tg gone to dogs antanare kani vaccine osthadi kada one monthlo ane type lo evadu matladatledu..
asala vasthada raada.. atleast september lo kuda rada
 
I was hoping month or two orchukunte vaccine osthadani



Ee year raadu..
Press

Registered:
Posts: 79
Reply with quote  #3 
India population is big. Antha massive lo ptofuction chesi andhariki andhalante next year end aidhi
Sail

Registered:
Posts: 224
Reply with quote  #4 
Quote:
Originally Posted by storm



Ee year raadu..
moderna odu phase 3 trials modalettadu ga 10000 ki inkemundi... also with in a month or two osthadi annarga apudu
Sail

Registered:
Posts: 224
Reply with quote  #5 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Press
India population is big. Antha massive lo ptofuction chesi andhariki andhalante next year end aidhi
babu _/\_ next year end antha pedda matalu endukule..    
storm

Minor Babu
Registered:
Posts: 2,234
Reply with quote  #6 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sail
moderna odu phase 3 trials modalettadu ga 10000 ki inkemundi... also with in a month or two osthadi annarga apudu


This disease is highly contagious, so by the time good vaccine comes everyone would have developed immunity so inka vaccine toh pedda pani emundadu .....


So ee loney enta kudiritey anta ammukundam ani vaccine manufacturers egabaddi tayaru chestunnam antunnaru
python

Avatar / Picture

Soggadu
Registered:
Posts: 6,265
Reply with quote  #7 
best case ... fourth quarter in 2020 ... governments will be forced to give approval for vaccine .. keeping the urgency of pandemic in mind
first quarter in 2021.... vaccine reaches multiple layers of the society
second quarter all will be vaccinated

worst case ... vaccine fails to prevent the pandemic spread in second quarter .. more mutations found in the wild .. which obviously need more study to contain ... 
Kkkiran

Avatar / Picture

Doctor Babu
Registered:
Posts: 4,476
Reply with quote  #8 
Eventually even the strictest of people let their gaurd down..and it's a matter of time to get covid
Pandu25

Avatar / Picture

Jackie
Registered:
Posts: 1,361
Reply with quote  #9 
Dec end or jan2021 grand release 😎

Shanmukhi

Doctor Babu
Registered:
Posts: 4,512
Reply with quote  #10 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandu25
Dec end or jan2021 grand release 😎

mee aug 15th emi ayiendhi
Rocky

Avatar / Picture

The R O C K 
Registered:
Posts: 5,648
Reply with quote  #11 
Vaccine will come by November or December for sure
At any cost astra zeneca or some other but it will come
Till then we have to sit tight
Pandu25

Avatar / Picture

Jackie
Registered:
Posts: 1,361
Reply with quote  #12 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shanmukhi
mee aug 15th emi ayiendhi


Year cheppaledu..😛 : icmr
imPavanKalyan

Avatar / Picture

Rise From The Ashes
Registered:
Posts: 12,701
Reply with quote  #13 
Quote:
Originally Posted by storm


This disease is highly contagious, so by the time good vaccine comes everyone would have developed immunity so inka vaccine toh pedda pani emundadu .....


So ee loney enta kudiritey anta ammukundam ani vaccine manufacturers egabaddi tayaru chestunnam antunnaru
bro I need some info.
can you enable your private message?
thej

DoraBabu
Registered:
Posts: 5,443
Reply with quote  #14 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sail
I am tired of sitting at home and suppressing my freedom. Bayataki vellalenu.. evo essentials konalenu like chairs and all. Okavela vellina ea surface lo undo eavadiki undo ani bayapadali..pai pechu roju twitter lo bad reports about cases.

Inkentha kalam ra babu.. pakka db lo india gone to dogs ap gone to dogs tg gone to dogs antanare kani vaccine osthadi kada one monthlo ane type lo evadu matladatledu..
asala vasthada raada.. atleast september lo kuda rada
 
I was hoping month or two orchukunte vaccine osthadani



Enjoy the euphoria....you may not get this time again...

Vaccine vachina... administer ayye sariki early 2021 avuthundhi...

SSMahesh

Avatar / Picture

Maharaaju
Registered:
Posts: 11,824
Reply with quote  #15 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Press
India population is big. Antha massive lo ptofuction chesi andhariki andhalante next year end aidhi


Avvadhu .. Ee month end or next month first week lopu vaccine approved . Next 2-3 months heavy drive for immuno compromised . That is enough .

Akkada center lo diwali oka range lo celebrate cheytaniki plans nadusthunnayi...
PowerStar2603

Avatar / Picture

Likes Bunny
Registered:
Posts: 17,215
Reply with quote  #16 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SSMahesh


Avvadhu .. Ee month end or next month first week lopu vaccine approved . Next 2-3 months heavy drive for immuno compromised . That is enough .

Akkada center lo diwali oka range lo celebrate cheytaniki plans nadusthunnayi...

Ne notlo chilled beer poyya...entha kamma ga undo vinadaniki
Nijam ithe bagundu bro
deepaks3

Avatar / Picture

Registered:
Posts: 434
Reply with quote  #17 
Nadal_Fan

Avatar / Picture

Registered:
Posts: 709
Reply with quote  #18 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SSMahesh


Avvadhu .. Ee month end or next month first week lopu vaccine approved . Next 2-3 months heavy drive for immuno compromised . That is enough .

Akkada center lo diwali oka range lo celebrate cheytaniki plans nadusthunnayi...
clueless. diwali enti.. how is it related
python

Avatar / Picture

Soggadu
Registered:
Posts: 6,265
Reply with quote  #19 
Coronavirus live updates: Impact of Covid will be felt for decades to come, says WHO chief

https://economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/international/world-news/impact-of-coronavirus-will-be-felt-for-decades-to-come-who-chief-tedros-adhanom-ghebreyesus/articleshow/77287640.cms
PowerStar2603

Avatar / Picture

Likes Bunny
Registered:
Posts: 17,215
Reply with quote  #20 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadal_Fan
clueless. diwali enti.. how is it related

Ram mandir sankusthapana kada [rolleyes]
PowerStar2603

Avatar / Picture

Likes Bunny
Registered:
Posts: 17,215
Reply with quote  #21 
Quote:
Originally Posted by python
Coronavirus live updates: Impact of Covid will be felt for decades to come, says WHO chief

Babu entidi
python

Avatar / Picture

Soggadu
Registered:
Posts: 6,265
Reply with quote  #22 
Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerStar2603

Ram mandir sankusthapana kada [rolleyes]


August 5th .. bothiga update lo undaru janam
Cinema news thappa
PowerStar2603

Avatar / Picture

Likes Bunny
Registered:
Posts: 17,215
Reply with quote  #23 
Quote:
Originally Posted by python


August 5th .. bothiga update lo undaru janam
Cinema news thappa

Yeah ade bro
Ram mandir sankusthapana year .... Diwali ramudu venakki vachinanduke kada celebration so grand ga plan chesaru ani antunnadu
python

Avatar / Picture

Soggadu
Registered:
Posts: 6,265
Reply with quote  #24 
Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerStar2603

Yeah ade bro
Ram mandir sankusthapana year .... Diwali ramudu venakki vachinanduke kada celebration so grand ga plan chesaru ani antunnadu


Oh that aa .. that cannot happen this year ..
2024 temple inauguration ki all that what oh what
Psychedelic

Baabu
Registered:
Posts: 3,510
Reply with quote  #25 
Quote:
SSMahesh

Avatar / Picture

Maharaaju
Registered:
Posts: 11,824
Reply with quote  #26 
Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerStar2603

Ne notlo chilled beer poyya...entha kamma ga undo vinadaniki
Nijam ithe bagundu bro


Just logic . Russia vadi approve chesesthe next 15 days or within a month chesi dobbali lekapothe weak aipotharu .. and the same adenovirus based vaccine modules will also get approved all over the world . There will be plenty for everyone .
SSMahesh

Avatar / Picture

Maharaaju
Registered:
Posts: 11,824
Reply with quote  #27 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadal_Fan
clueless. diwali enti.. how is it related


Diwali ki we will have completely defeated corona ani big news announce cheyyabothunnar ani bjp offices lo talk undhi .
PowerStar2603

Avatar / Picture

Likes Bunny
Registered:
Posts: 17,215
Reply with quote  #28 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SSMahesh


Diwali ki we will have completely defeated corona ani big news announce cheyyabothunnar ani bjp offices lo talk undhi .

Varni nenu inkedo anukunnane 🤣
PowerStar2603

Avatar / Picture

Likes Bunny
Registered:
Posts: 17,215
Reply with quote  #29 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SSMahesh


Just logic . Russia vadi approve chesesthe next 15 days or within a month chesi dobbali lekapothe weak aipotharu .. and the same adenovirus based vaccine modules will also get approved all over the world . There will be plenty for everyone .

True ee theory prakaram aa companies dhandukovali anukuntunnai logic kuda holds true 👍
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print
Reply

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.