Welcome to SBDBFORUMS !!
(The Comprehensive Website for everything you want to know/discuss about Movies and Misc topics)

Sobhan's Best 50    |    Sobhan's Solo Songs   |    Sobhan's Duets


Happy SriKrishna Janmashtami !!

Forum
Latest Topics
 
 
 


Reply
  Author   Comment  
edo_okati

Avatar / Picture

Veerabhimanyu
Registered:
Posts: 8,907
Reply with quote  #1 
Just now CDC site lo choosanu 54, 357 cases in just one day(July 1st).

Chala daarunam ga undi situation. Protests chala pedda dhebba vesinattu unnayi. Or is it cos we are slowly opening up?

Hopefully we will not get many more. Please take care and be safe [smile]
vibhavDutt

Jackie
Registered:
Posts: 1,981
Reply with quote  #2 
deaths seem to have come down a lot though. virus impact seem to have slowed down ..
simhanbk

Avatar / Picture

Abhimanyu
Registered:
Posts: 7,256
Reply with quote  #3 
I think reopening plus summer miss avvakudadu ye virus unna anukuntunnaremo
I donโ€™t know if my observation is wrong manchi weather (I mean hot ga unde places) lo cases on a surge...50k vasthunna I am very positive...reason being after seeing 15k cases per day ny and nj combined came down to 1k per day๐Ÿ˜Š
Oldmovie

Jackie
Registered:
Posts: 1,745
Reply with quote  #4 
expected this increase...
sunny_pspk_fan

Avatar / Picture

Pawan - Nadal
Registered:
Posts: 19,714
Reply with quote  #5 
Today ATR .. yesterday kana ekkuva cases
Philips

Registered:
Posts: 772
Reply with quote  #6 
no impact on stocks ?
Darling_Rebel

Avatar / Picture

JAANU
Registered:
Posts: 12,106
Reply with quote  #7 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Philips
no impact on stocks ?


Zero impact
thej

DoraBabu
Registered:
Posts: 5,512
Reply with quote  #8 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darling_Rebel


Zero impact


Let q1 results come...Adhi lekunda impact Ela theluthundhi....

Darling_Rebel

Avatar / Picture

JAANU
Registered:
Posts: 12,106
Reply with quote  #9 
Quote:
Originally Posted by thej


Let q1 results come...Adhi lekunda impact Ela theluthundhi....



Forecasts anni positive gane unnayi.. worst situation aite ledhu present trend kuda bagundi
thej

DoraBabu
Registered:
Posts: 5,512
Reply with quote  #10 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darling_Rebel


Forecasts anni positive gane unnayi.. worst situation aite ledhu present trend kuda bagundi


Forecasts are managed.....cannot lend credence...

Celluloid_Scientist

Avatar / Picture

Maharaaju
Registered:
Posts: 11,780
Reply with quote  #11 
US ki debba padithe directly or indirectly manaki kuda debba paduthundhi mana IT industry major projects anni belings to US em avuthundho emo malli bayanakaramina recession raavochu ๐Ÿ™
Philips

Registered:
Posts: 772
Reply with quote  #12 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Celluloid_Scientist
US ki debba padithe directly or indirectly manaki kuda debba paduthundhi mana IT industry major projects anni belings to US em avuthundho emo malli bayanakaramina recession raavochu ๐Ÿ™
Inko 6 months lo genuine vaccine vaste okay ..lekapothey literally 50% IT workforce lechipoyina not a surprise.
Celluloid_Scientist

Avatar / Picture

Maharaaju
Registered:
Posts: 11,780
Reply with quote  #13 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Philips
Inko 6 months lo genuine vaccine vaste okay ..lekapothey literally 50% IT workforce lechipoyina not a surprise.
Bharath bio tech nunchi august 15 vaccine release chesthunaru ga
crazzyboy

proud hater
Registered:
Posts: 5,415
Reply with quote  #14 
Actually travel and events budget kontha save ayyindi companies ki. Danitho kontha nettukostunnaru.
Philips

Registered:
Posts: 772
Reply with quote  #15 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Celluloid_Scientist
Bharath bio tech nunchi august 15 vaccine release chesthunaru ga
Unless  it's proved to be working for mass infected ..cant take it seriously 
SSMahesh

Avatar / Picture

Maharaaju
Registered:
Posts: 11,899
Reply with quote  #16 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Philips
Inko 6 months lo genuine vaccine vaste okay ..lekapothey literally 50% IT workforce lechipoyina not a surprise.


vaccine vachina kuda lechipotharu ..already damage done .
sunny_pspk_fan

Avatar / Picture

Pawan - Nadal
Registered:
Posts: 19,714
Reply with quote  #17 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Celluloid_Scientist
Bharath bio tech nunchi august 15 vaccine release chesthunaru ga


โ€˜Fake newsโ€™: Bharat Biotech rubbishes viral forward on VP getting COVAXIN https://t.co/5iyrFi8Nc4
sunny_pspk_fan

Avatar / Picture

Pawan - Nadal
Registered:
Posts: 19,714
Reply with quote  #18 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Philips
Inko 6 months lo genuine vaccine vaste okay ..lekapothey literally 50% IT workforce lechipoyina not a surprise.


50% infect avutharu emo but lechipovatam enti ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

Mortality still at 5 to 6% kadha
Celluloid_Scientist

Avatar / Picture

Maharaaju
Registered:
Posts: 11,780
Reply with quote  #19 
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunny_pspk_fan


โ€˜Fake newsโ€™: Bharat Biotech rubbishes viral forward on VP getting COVAXIN https://t.co/5iyrFi8Nc4
TFS bro
Celluloid_Scientist

Avatar / Picture

Maharaaju
Registered:
Posts: 11,780
Reply with quote  #20 
@sunny meeru pampina article prakaram aithe vaccine develope aithe chesthunaru july 7 nunchi trails start avuthai kaani ceo k srinivas first trial aindhi ani vasthuna social media posts wrong ani vesadu.
sunny_pspk_fan

Avatar / Picture

Pawan - Nadal
Registered:
Posts: 19,714
Reply with quote  #21 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Celluloid_Scientist
@sunny meeru pampina article prakaram aithe vaccine develope aithe chesthunaru july 7 nunchi trails start avuthai kaani ceo k srinivas first trial aindhi ani vasthuna social media posts wrong ani vesadu.


Yes , dont think aug 15th vaccine vasthundi ani
Celluloid_Scientist

Avatar / Picture

Maharaaju
Registered:
Posts: 11,780
Reply with quote  #22 
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunny_pspk_fan


Yes , dont think aug 15th vaccine vasthundi ani
seems impossible according to this article.
edo_okati

Avatar / Picture

Veerabhimanyu
Registered:
Posts: 8,907
Reply with quote  #23 
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunny_pspk_fan


50% infect avutharu emo but lechipovatam enti ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

Mortality still at 5 to 6% kadha


jobs gurinchi vaa aayana chepthundi
sunny_pspk_fan

Avatar / Picture

Pawan - Nadal
Registered:
Posts: 19,714
Reply with quote  #24 
Quote:
Originally Posted by edo_okati


jobs gurinchi vaa aayana chepthundi


50% jobs pothe usa aadukku tintadi .. IT valaki wfh option undi kadha .. layoffs unna mari 50% untaya ๐Ÿ˜ฎ
edo_okati

Avatar / Picture

Veerabhimanyu
Registered:
Posts: 8,907
Reply with quote  #25 
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunny_pspk_fan


50% jobs pothe usa aadukku tintadi .. IT valaki wfh option undi kadha .. layoffs unna mari 50% untaya ๐Ÿ˜ฎ


adi athani uddesham. Definite ga chala ne impact untadi but let's wait and see. Startups ki baaagane thagilindi dhebba
crazzyboy

proud hater
Registered:
Posts: 5,415
Reply with quote  #26 
Q2 completed kada how is impact. Me companies lo ledha meku telisina companies lo layoffs emaina jarigaya?
Celluloid_Scientist

Avatar / Picture

Maharaaju
Registered:
Posts: 11,780
Reply with quote  #27 
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazzyboy
Q2 completed kada how is impact. Me companies lo ledha meku telisina companies lo layoffs emaina jarigaya?
startups and medium range firms lo lay offs gattigaane jaruguthunai inka tcs lanti mnc companies lo onsite employees ni kuda offshore ki rapisthunaaru
crazzyboy

proud hater
Registered:
Posts: 5,415
Reply with quote  #28 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Celluloid_Scientist
startups and medium range firms lo lay offs gattigaane jaruguthunai inka tcs lanti mnc companies lo onsite employees ni kuda offshore ki rapisthunaaru


What about US. Unemployment 50m antunnaru nijamena?
Celluloid_Scientist

Avatar / Picture

Maharaaju
Registered:
Posts: 11,780
Reply with quote  #29 
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazzyboy


What about US. Unemployment 50m antunnaru nijamena?
us lo unemployment increase aindhi anedhi nijam percentage I am not sure
Philips

Registered:
Posts: 772
Reply with quote  #30 
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunny_pspk_fan


50% jobs pothe usa aadukku tintadi .. IT valaki wfh option undi kadha .. layoffs unna mari 50% untaya ๐Ÿ˜ฎ
Bro nenu 50% ani cheppindi jobs gurinchi,  avi kuda specific to desi IT in US .. y would we give a rats ass about usa pourulu. 
Philips

Registered:
Posts: 772
Reply with quote  #31 
US lo aithey ne posiition layoff chestam, but job undalante go to india and work from there with indian salary annaru reltive ki .. jai vandebharat mission ani ochestunnadu
edo_okati

Avatar / Picture

Veerabhimanyu
Registered:
Posts: 8,907
Reply with quote  #32 
indaake maa friend tho matladina. Everyone in his aunt's family(11 people) tested +ve anta. His uncle was feeling very weak but they couldn't find any bed. Chala recommendation tho last ki oka bed dhorikindi anta and they were asked to pay 5 lakhs in advance. Rojuki 75K annaru anta(Not sure if that 5 lakhs includes this 75K) 

Situation is very scary. Ippude start avuthundi India lo. Honestly, things are only going to get worse. Can't stop thinking about family and friends back in India. Please take care guys, be safe. 
thej

DoraBabu
Registered:
Posts: 5,512
Reply with quote  #33 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Celluloid_Scientist
Bharath bio tech nunchi august 15 vaccine release chesthunaru ga


Evaru chepparu... minimum six months ani a company head e cheppadu...

thej

DoraBabu
Registered:
Posts: 5,512
Reply with quote  #34 
Quote:
Originally Posted by edo_okati
indaake maa friend tho matladina. Everyone in his aunt's family(11 people) tested +ve anta. His uncle was feeling very weak but they couldn't find any bed. Chala recommendation tho last ki oka bed dhorikindi anta and they were asked to pay 5 lakhs in advance. Rojuki 75K annaru anta(Not sure if that 5 lakhs includes this 75K) 

Situation is very scary. Ippude start avuthundi India lo. Honestly, things are only going to get worse. Can't stop thinking about family and friends back in India. Please take care guys, be safe. 


Hyderabad lo ayithe idhe situation..

Without recommendation and money, no bed in private hospital..

Also 70k per day for an ICU bed...Idi nijam...
Oldmovie

Jackie
Registered:
Posts: 1,745
Reply with quote  #35 
Maa group lo 8 mandini last Friday lay-off chesaru. By luck I was not in the list
edo_okati

Avatar / Picture

Veerabhimanyu
Registered:
Posts: 8,907
Reply with quote  #36 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldmovie
Maa group lo 8 mandini last Friday lay-off chesaru. By luck I was not in the list


contractors or FTE?
Oldmovie

Jackie
Registered:
Posts: 1,745
Reply with quote  #37 
Quote:
Originally Posted by edo_okati


contractors or FTE?
FTE
edo_okati

Avatar / Picture

Veerabhimanyu
Registered:
Posts: 8,907
Reply with quote  #38 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldmovie
FTE


[frown]
python

Avatar / Picture

Soggadu
Registered:
Posts: 6,407
Reply with quote  #39 


BENGALURU: State IT employee unions in Karnataka and Chennai have alleged that US tech firm, Cognizant, is executing mass layoffs after benching nearly 18,000 employees across India.

https://www.newindianexpress.com/business/2020/jul/02/layoffs-at-cognizant-18000-employees-benched-karnataka-union-to-approach-govt-against-it-major-2164543.html
Twister

Minor Babu
Registered:
Posts: 2,022
Reply with quote  #40 
Quote:
Originally Posted by edo_okati
Just now CDC site lo choosanu 54, 357 cases in just one day(July 1st).

Chala daarunam ga undi situation. Protests chala pedda dhebba vesinattu unnayi. Or is it cos we are slowly opening up?

Hopefully we will not get many more. Please take care and be safe [smile]


Bokkalo numbers..A care..we want our freedom F #mask #freecountryv
sunny_pspk_fan

Avatar / Picture

Pawan - Nadal
Registered:
Posts: 19,714
Reply with quote  #41 
Continuos 3 days 50k cross ayindi in USA
Twister

Minor Babu
Registered:
Posts: 2,022
Reply with quote  #42 
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunny_pspk_fan
Continuos 3 days 50k cross ayindi in USA


again..its just a number..nobody knows if its real or not..as far i know antha baane unnaru..bokkalo numbers
poven

Doctor Babu
Registered:
Posts: 4,389
Reply with quote  #43 
Quote:
Originally Posted by python


BENGALURU: State IT employee unions in Karnataka and Chennai have alleged that US tech firm, Cognizant, is executing mass layoffs after benching nearly 18,000 employees across India.

https://www.newindianexpress.com/business/2020/jul/02/layoffs-at-cognizant-18000-employees-benched-karnataka-union-to-approach-govt-against-it-major-2164543.html


Employment is at will... if a business deems some resources are needed then they will layoff... deniki malli unions okati...
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print
Reply

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.