Welcome to SBDBFORUMS !!
(The Comprehensive Website for everything you want to know/discuss about Movies and Misc topics)

Sobhan's Best 50    |    Sobhan's Solo Songs   |    Sobhan's Duets



Jai SreeRam !!

Forum
Latest Topics
 
 
 


Reply
  Author   Comment  
spartan

Registered:
Posts: 485
Reply with quote  #1 
Anyone travelled from Chennai to AP recently. If so kindly share the experience.
kishorem

Baabu
Registered:
Posts: 3,850
Reply with quote  #2 
Not from Chennai to AP....but..

From Delhi to AP (Rajahmundry)...moment landed in Railway Station at 1.00 AM midnight.

1. after basic identity verification by officials then straight to Quarantine.

2. Another Identity verification from Police dept at Quarantine center.

3. Again another Identity verification by Quarantinne Staff then allotted home quarantine rooms at 3.00 AM

4. Next day morning 11 am Testing has been done.

5. Next day received the report (as Negative) and discharged.
Vasco

Super Moderators
Registered:
Posts: 26,570
Reply with quote  #3 
Quote:
Originally Posted by kishorem
Not from Chennai to AP....but..

From Delhi to AP (Rajahmundry)...moment landed in Railway Station at 1.00 AM midnight.

1. after basic identity verification by officials then straight to Quarantine.

2. Another Identity verification from Police dept at Quarantine center.

3. Again another Identity verification by Quarantinne Staff then allotted home quarantine rooms at 3.00 AM

4. Next day morning 11 am Testing has been done.

5. Next day received the report (as Negative) and discharged.

Vammo inta procedure ahh..superr gaa
subbu_uppi

Avatar / Picture

RajaKumar
Registered:
Posts: 9,537
Reply with quote  #4 
Karnataka lo inter district travel ki kuda thermal screening chestunnara?
Kkkiran

Avatar / Picture

Doctor Babu
Registered:
Posts: 4,475
Reply with quote  #5 
Quote:
Originally Posted by subbu_uppi
Karnataka lo inter district travel ki kuda thermal screening chestunnara?

I don't think so. No checkposts as such. May be bus travel ayithe chestharemo
viswanath

Avatar / Picture

Maharaaju
Registered:
Posts: 123,589
Reply with quote  #6 
Eevalti nundi no restrictions kadha state to state kuda as per govt rules ..🙄
chaithu10

Avatar / Picture

Cult Pawan Fan
Registered:
Posts: 4,912
Reply with quote  #7 
Quote:
Originally Posted by viswanath
Eevalti nundi no restrictions kadha state to state kuda as per govt rules ..🙄
..
.avuna pls post new guidelines
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print
Reply

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.