Welcome to SBDBFORUMS !!
(The Comprehensive Website for everything you want to know/discuss about Movies and Misc topics)

Sobhan's Best 50    |    Sobhan's Solo Songs   |    Sobhan's Duets


Happy Birthday dear I C F 



Happy Birthday Superstar Mahesh Babu !
Forum
Latest Topics
 
 
 


Reply
  Author   Comment   Page 5 of 13     «   Prev   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   Next   »
SSMahesh

Avatar / Picture

Maharaaju
Registered:
Posts: 11,849
Reply with quote  #201 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Girl_Universe
SSR Ex manager Disha suicide issue ni cover up cheyyadaniki Sushant murder chesaru antunnaru


Most probably . Some bigwig MP/businessman should be involved . Very big . Mla range valu kuda cheyyaleru.
Dark_Knight

Avatar / Picture

Hakuna Matata
Registered:
Posts: 9,645
Reply with quote  #202 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SSMahesh


Most probably . Some bigwig MP/businessman should be involved . Very big . Mla range valu kuda cheyyaleru.

Aditya thackrey antunaru

__________________

utiṣṭhata। jāgrata। prāpya varānnibodhata।

Girl_Universe

Avatar / Picture

Mirapakay
Registered:
Posts: 46,172
Reply with quote  #203 
Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerStar2603

Vammmoooo....aavidni enduku chesaru ani theory emina unda ?

June 9th na jarigina Oka party lo Aditya Thackeray,Sooraj Pancholi,Arbaaz khan,Rhea brother tho patu Disha Kuda undi Anta. Molestation chesaka next day champesi suicide case la create chesaru. Adi SSR ki teliyadam valla tanani kuda champesaru Ani antunnaru. Mari idi entha varaku nijam anedi teliyali
PowerStar2603

Avatar / Picture

Likes Bunny
Registered:
Posts: 17,328
Reply with quote  #204 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Girl_Universe

June 9th na jarigina Oka party lo Aditya Thackeray,Sooraj Pancholi,Arbaaz khan,Rhea brother tho patu Disha Kuda undi Anta. Molestation chesaka next day champesi suicide case la create chesaru. Adi SSR ki teliyadam valla tanani kuda champesaru Ani antunnaru. Mari idi entha varaku nijam anedi teliyali

Odiyamma nijam ithe thaata tiseyyali involve iyinollandarni
Girl_Universe

Avatar / Picture

Mirapakay
Registered:
Posts: 46,172
Reply with quote  #205 
Arnab aithe roju Republic TV lo SSR issue meede debate pedutunnadu. Maharashtra police and Home minister statements kuda doubt raise chesela unnayi..Media ye question adigina Anil Deshmukh CBI akkarledu ee case ki ani tappa inko Mata cheppatledu
Dark_Knight

Avatar / Picture

Hakuna Matata
Registered:
Posts: 9,645
Reply with quote  #206 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Girl_Universe

June 9th na jarigina Oka party lo Aditya Thackeray,Sooraj Pancholi,Arbaaz khan,Rhea brother tho patu Disha Kuda undi Anta. Molestation chesaka next day champesi suicide case la create chesaru. Adi SSR ki teliyadam valla tanani kuda champesaru Ani antunnaru. Mari idi entha varaku nijam anedi teliyali

Mari why focused has changed to Rhea now?

__________________

utiṣṭhata। jāgrata। prāpya varānnibodhata।

Girl_Universe

Avatar / Picture

Mirapakay
Registered:
Posts: 46,172
Reply with quote  #207 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark_Knight

Mari why focused has changed to Rhea now?

Rhea brother Kuda involve ayyadu antunnaru. As of now idi theory matrame. Rhea SSR accounts nunchi money transfer cheyyadam and drugging him ane daniki evidence undadam Valla SSR family Rhea paina case vesaru. Akkadi nunchi case direction change ayyindi. Investigation process lo 13th night CCTV footage miss avvadam,Aditya Thackeray party ki enter ayinappudu CCTV footage dorakadam,Disha mysterious suicide ivanni relate avutunnayi. So paina cheppina theory circulate avutundi twitter lo
SSMahesh

Avatar / Picture

Maharaaju
Registered:
Posts: 11,849
Reply with quote  #208 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark_Knight

Aditya thackrey antunaru


Ohho direct prince ey na.. inkem bayataki osthadhi.. 
Girl_Universe

Avatar / Picture

Mirapakay
Registered:
Posts: 46,172
Reply with quote  #209 
This is Jiah Khan’s Mom...A Poor mother .

She is still waiting to know who killed her daughter !!

#BollywoodDarkSecrets
#IndiaScreamsCBI4SSR https://t.co/u9KfCm8pQK
Girl_Universe

Avatar / Picture

Mirapakay
Registered:
Posts: 46,172
Reply with quote  #210 
Ee Sooraj Pancholi name movies lo teleedu kani ilanti issues lo matram vinipistadi

Jiah Khan's mother States on Republic -

Salman used to call me everyday and asked me to stop investigation for Sooraj Pancholi in my daughter's murder case

#IndiaScreamsCBI4SSR
#BollywoodDarkSecrets
subbu_uppi

Avatar / Picture

RajaKumar
Registered:
Posts: 9,585
Reply with quote  #211 
Ee corona lekundunte entha candle protests marches jarigedo... Corona valla twitter lo daily kummutunnaru 🙏
Sarada_Bullodu

Avatar / Picture

Maharaaju
Registered:
Posts: 21,526
Reply with quote  #212 
Republic tv vadiki idi okati dorikindi...
కోతి కి కొబ్బరి చిప్ప దొరికినట్లు
Sarada_Bullodu

Avatar / Picture

Maharaaju
Registered:
Posts: 21,526
Reply with quote  #213 
Republic tv vadiki idi okati dorikindi...
కోతి కి కొబ్బరి చిప్ప దొరికినట్లు
GLOKVEAR

Avatar / Picture

Maharaaju
Registered:
Posts: 38,335
Reply with quote  #214 
Ilantivi media lo Inka gettiga adagali...focus more, so that some serious action comes to play
sunny_pspk_fan

Avatar / Picture

Pawan - Nadal
Registered:
Posts: 19,657
Reply with quote  #215 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarada_Bullodu
Republic tv vadiki idi okati dorikindi...
కోతి కి కొబ్బరి చిప్ప దొరికినట్లు


Me yellow media state lo em pekkuthundi ?? Meru vere media gurinchi plz annodhu bagodhu
sunny_pspk_fan

Avatar / Picture

Pawan - Nadal
Registered:
Posts: 19,657
Reply with quote  #216 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Girl_Universe

June 9th na jarigina Oka party lo Aditya Thackeray,Sooraj Pancholi,Arbaaz khan,Rhea brother tho patu Disha Kuda undi Anta. Molestation chesaka next day champesi suicide case la create chesaru. Adi SSR ki teliyadam valla tanani kuda champesaru Ani antunnaru. Mari idi entha varaku nijam anedi teliyali


Disha vala family ni full ga bedirinchesinatu unnaru

Vala mother plz dont involve us .. let her rest in peace antundi 🤦‍♂️
thej

DoraBabu
Registered:
Posts: 5,464
Reply with quote  #217 
Sooraj ante, mana Mahesh Babu, inthani entry gurinchi kada tweet chesindhi, thanking Salman Khan
Girl_Universe

Avatar / Picture

Mirapakay
Registered:
Posts: 46,172
Reply with quote  #218 
Quote:
Originally Posted by subbu_uppi
Ee corona lekundunte entha candle protests marches jarigedo... Corona valla twitter lo daily kummutunnaru 🙏

Ayina Kuda jarugutunnayi Konni places lo
Psychedelic

Baabu
Registered:
Posts: 3,526
Reply with quote  #219 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Girl_Universe

Rhea brother Kuda involve ayyadu antunnaru. As of now idi theory matrame. Rhea SSR accounts nunchi money transfer cheyyadam and drugging him ane daniki evidence undadam Valla SSR family Rhea paina case vesaru. Akkadi nunchi case direction change ayyindi. Investigation process lo 13th night CCTV footage miss avvadam,Aditya Thackeray party ki enter ayinappudu CCTV footage dorakadam,Disha mysterious suicide ivanni relate avutunnayi. So paina cheppina theory circulate avutundi twitter lo


don't want to bad name without any proofs but some details against Rhea are shocking

- SSR account nundi expenses for Rhea, her brother and one other guy
- Rhea taking to twitter demanding case to be transferred to CBI at the start.. but now her lawyers asking case to be handled by Mumbai Police
- She hiring same lawyers who fought for Sanjay Dutt during his famous case

Rhea keeps saying in insta and a short twitter/ insta video that don't blame her without proofs.. that also makes sense as shouldn't accuse some one of murder without proofs..

idi etu veltondo artham avvatledu..
Blue

Jackie
Registered:
Posts: 1,709
Reply with quote  #220 

barkha dutt
@BDUTT
·
Aug 2
Sushant Singh Rajput's Therapist Susan Walker reached out to
@themojo_in
& broke her silence. Says Media's irresponsible coverage on Mental Health dismayed her & made going public her "duty". Says Sushant "suffered from Bipolar Disorder" & "Rhea gave him courage to seek help"
Philips

Registered:
Posts: 756
Reply with quote  #221 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Girl_Universe
Ee Sooraj Pancholi name movies lo teleedu kani ilanti issues lo matram vinipistadi

Jiah Khan's mother States on Republic -

Salman used to call me everyday and asked me to stop investigation for Sooraj Pancholi in my daughter's murder case

#IndiaScreamsCBI4SSR
#BollywoodDarkSecrets
Ey salman gadiki fan ani "chppu" kune vallani danthone kottali .. most disgusting person in film industry
Psychedelic

Baabu
Registered:
Posts: 3,526
Reply with quote  #222 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue

barkha dutt
@BDUTT
·
Aug 2
Sushant Singh Rajput's Therapist Susan Walker reached out to
@themojo_in
& broke her silence. Says Media's irresponsible coverage on Mental Health dismayed her & made going public her "duty". Says Sushant "suffered from Bipolar Disorder" & "Rhea gave him courage to seek help"


there is a concern over this which is being talked about in twitter..

this Therapist broke the patient-client confidentiality as the investigation isn't complete and this therapist is coming out and giving clean chits ani..

Irony is.. Barkha called other media irresponsible while she does an interview meddling with the investigation in the first place.. 
Cinema_picha

Registered:
Posts: 317
Reply with quote  #223 
Who brought the body down? Here are three different versions for that question 😉 V1 : Akshay Bandgar brought it down V2 : Police brought it down V3 : Pithani cut the cloth with knife and brought it down (also checked the pulse) #IndiaScreamsCBI4SSR
Cinema_picha

Registered:
Posts: 317
Reply with quote  #224 
Shocking & Breaking -Driver Said he brought the body down -Police says they brought down Body -Siddharth Pithani said he took the knife, cut cloth & brought down body- Who is he? Was he authorized? Any video recorded?
Cinema_picha

Registered:
Posts: 317
Reply with quote  #225 
BIG BREAKING : Mumbai Police said Disha's file has been inadvertently deleted !!! This is an Absurd Statement I have ever heard !! That too coming from a police department !! We want a Fair CBI investigation for Sushant Murder case !
Cinema_picha

Registered:
Posts: 317
Reply with quote  #226 
Mumbai officials tell Bihar IPS officer who came to probe SushantSinghRajput case to Quarantine himself. Unreal!
Cinema_picha

Registered:
Posts: 317
Reply with quote  #227 
Post Mortem is never done between 6pm to 6am but still #CooperHospital did #SushantSinghRajput's Post Mortem at 11:30pm. #SandeepSingh's name is written on the report as "Family Member". What a level of fraud is happening in Cooper Hospital. #JusticeforSSR#CBIforShushant
Adaviramudu

Registered:
Posts: 642
Reply with quote  #228 
Facts ento thondaraga thelisthe better ,really shocking gaaa undi ippatiki athanu chanipotadu antene !!
Cinema_picha

Registered:
Posts: 317
Reply with quote  #229 
Mother of coincidences. Disha's case file got deleted by police "mistakenly" And now the autospy report of Sushant has an overwriting in date. How many such coincidences are we going to witness in coming days?
Cinema_picha

Registered:
Posts: 317
Reply with quote  #230 
IPS Gupteshwar Pandey
 
@ips_gupteshwar
·
32m
 
IPS officer Binay Tiwari reached Mumbai today from patna on official duty to lead the police team there but he has been forcibly quarantined by BMC officials at 11pm today.He was not provided accommodation in the IPSMess despite request and was staying in a guest house in Goregaw
yardstick

Super Moderators
Registered:
Posts: 11,709
Reply with quote  #231 
Anyayanga Karan Johar meeda padipoyaru..
Psychedelic

Baabu
Registered:
Posts: 3,526
Reply with quote  #232 
Quote:
Originally Posted by yardstick
Anyayanga Karan Johar meeda padipoyaru..


aayana chala pichi panule chesadu lendi.. maree national TV shows lo demean cheyadam daarunam.. he deserved that bashing thoroughly..

adedo goppa ga cheppukuntadu we are a gang and we b*tch about people & spread rumors anukunta..

also ee incident tarvatha aayana address ledu.. twitter lo he used to follow a host of people.. he un-followed all except 8 accounts and all of those are related to dharma productions.. and this was within a day, even before this severe backlash..

ee case lo chala loose ends unnayi.. inka aa Mahesh Bhatt enduku oorike statements chesado supporting Rhea.. ala.. Bwood ki baane involvement undi ani feeling undi naaku still..
yardstick

Super Moderators
Registered:
Posts: 11,709
Reply with quote  #233 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Psychedelic


aayana chala pichi panule chesadu lendi.. maree national TV shows lo demean cheyadam daarunam.. he deserved that bashing thoroughly..

adedo goppa ga cheppukuntadu we are a gang and we b*tch about people & spread rumors anukunta..

also ee incident tarvatha aayana address ledu.. twitter lo he used to follow a host of people.. he un-followed all except 8 accounts and all of those are related to dharma productions.. and this was within a day, even before this severe backlash..

ee case lo chala loose ends unnayi.. inka aa Mahesh Bhatt enduku oorike statements chesado supporting Rhea.. ala.. Bwood ki baane involvement undi ani feeling undi naaku still..


pichi panulu cheyyataniki nepotism peru to tanaku antagattadiniki relation ledu kada
Psychedelic

Baabu
Registered:
Posts: 3,526
Reply with quote  #234 
Quote:
Originally Posted by yardstick


pichi panulu cheyyataniki nepotism peru to tanaku antagattadiniki relation ledu kada


him pushing nepotism in the industry and that killed Shushant ani unte tappu, I agree..

kaani the discussion was more on mental health and how actors get affected.. Sushant used to take to Instagram and request his fans in comment section of his posts stating watch my movies or I will get pushed out of this industry.. such was the impact of what Karan and others were doing..
Maheshfan_1

Avatar / Picture

Maharaaju
Registered:
Posts: 17,169
Reply with quote  #235 
Crime stories bhale unnayi 👍
Girl_Universe

Avatar / Picture

Mirapakay
Registered:
Posts: 46,172
Reply with quote  #236 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinema_picha
Mumbai officials tell Bihar IPS officer who came to probe SushantSinghRajput case to Quarantine himself. Unreal!

Idi too much. It's Clearly evident that Mumbai police don't want others to probe this case
Terminator

Maharaaju
Registered:
Posts: 14,091
Reply with quote  #237 
Worst fellows in govt..amit shah twaraga kolukuni ee kichdi gallani kulcheste kani MH set avadu
cool_kumar

SSR12-NTR29-RCT13
Registered:
Posts: 6,878
Reply with quote  #238 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terminator
Worst fellows in govt..amit shah twaraga kolukuni ee kichdi gallani kulcheste kani MH set avadu

[tenor] 
pradeepchiru

Jackie
Registered:
Posts: 1,087
Reply with quote  #239 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarada_Bullodu
Republic tv vadiki idi okati dorikindi...
కోతి కి కొబ్బరి చిప్ప దొరికినట్లు
ade chethu migrants entha chanipoyaru ani program chese daiyram ledhu.
Dark_Knight

Avatar / Picture

Hakuna Matata
Registered:
Posts: 9,645
Reply with quote  #240 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terminator
Worst fellows in govt..amit shah twaraga kolukuni ee kichdi gallani kulcheste kani MH set avadu

Already oka sari try chesthene backfire ayindi ga. Malli inka elections appudu chuskodame.
Pratutaniki Amit uncle should take rest and get well soon.

__________________

utiṣṭhata। jāgrata। prāpya varānnibodhata।

Sarada_Bullodu

Avatar / Picture

Maharaaju
Registered:
Posts: 21,526
Reply with quote  #241 
Quote:
Originally Posted by pradeepchiru
ade chethu migrants entha chanipoyaru ani program chese daiyram ledhu.

అలా చేస్తే political Boss Arnab Goswami g meeda tantthadu
Sarada_Bullodu

Avatar / Picture

Maharaaju
Registered:
Posts: 21,526
Reply with quote  #242 
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunny_pspk_fan


Me yellow media state lo em pekkuthundi ?? Meru vere media gurinchi plz annodhu bagodhu

So Arnab Bjp licker ani accept chesinanduku thanks.
Girl_Universe

Avatar / Picture

Mirapakay
Registered:
Posts: 46,172
Reply with quote  #243 
Cinema_picha

Registered:
Posts: 317
Reply with quote  #244 
Bihar Police FIR says Rs 15 cr were siphoned off from Sushant's account. During the probe, we found he had Rs 18 cr in his account of which around Rs 4.5 cr are still there. Till now no direct transfer to Rhea Chakraborty's account found, still probing: Mumbai Police Commissioner
Cinema_picha

Registered:
Posts: 317
Reply with quote  #245 
There is no question of non-cooperation, we are legally examining whether they (Bihar police) have jurisdiction or not in #SushantSinghRajputCase. Still, if they've got jurisdiction then they should prove it: Mumbai Police Commissioner on Bihar police's claim of non-cooperation
Maheshfan_1

Avatar / Picture

Maharaaju
Registered:
Posts: 17,169
Reply with quote  #246 
Image
Blue

Jackie
Registered:
Posts: 1,709
Reply with quote  #247 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Psychedelic


there is a concern over this which is being talked about in twitter..

this Therapist broke the patient-client confidentiality as the investigation isn't complete and this therapist is coming out and giving clean chits ani..

Irony is.. Barkha called other media irresponsible while she does an interview meddling with the investigation in the first place.. 


Both side of arguments telisthey ney better ley so we could read between the lines
aditya4uhere

Minor Babu
Registered:
Posts: 2,845
Reply with quote  #248 

Is this true? If yes, Rhea will be the primary suspect.

SSR.jpeg 

cool_kumar

SSR12-NTR29-RCT13
Registered:
Posts: 6,878
Reply with quote  #249 
ee mahesh bhatt ki inta scene unda?
cinemapichodu

Avatar / Picture

Relangi Mamayya
Registered:
Posts: 79,061
Reply with quote  #250 
Quote:
Originally Posted by aditya4uhere

Is this true? If yes, Rhea will be the primary suspect.

SSR.jpeg 
konchem anna nammela undha 😂

__________________
manaki telisindhi cinema cinema cinema
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print
Reply

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.