Welcome to SBDBFORUMS !!
(The Comprehensive Website for everything you want to know/discuss about Movies and Misc topics)

Sobhan's Best 50    |    Sobhan's Solo Songs   |    Sobhan's Duets



Forum
Latest Topics
 
 
 


Reply
  Author   Comment  
RoyyalaNaidu

Avatar / Picture

Registered:
Posts: 447
Reply with quote  #1 
NTR -- ( fantasy / pouranikam)
ANR -- ( Romance)
Krishna -- ( Action / Drama)
Shobhan - ( Family / Drama)
Krishna Raju - ( Action)
Chiranjeevi - ( Action / Comedy - action entertainers)
Balayya- ( Action/drama)
Nag - ( Romance/action)
Venky - ( Family drama, Comedy)
Pk - ( Romance, Action, comedy)
MB - ( Action, drama, comedy )
Prabhas ( Action)
NTR ( Action, Drama, comedy )
AA ( Action, comedy )
RC ( Action)
Post your favourite heroes movie in their strong genre
Please feel free to correct any in the above list
SSMB_Superfan

Avatar / Picture

Abhimanyu
Registered:
Posts: 7,984
Reply with quote  #2 
MB - Action, comedy, drama
RoyyalaNaidu

Avatar / Picture

Registered:
Posts: 447
Reply with quote  #3 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SSMB_Superfan
MB - Action, comedy, drama
teesinde 3 movies kada action comedy dantlo 2 disaster
GLOKVEAR

Avatar / Picture

Maharaaju
Registered:
Posts: 40,166
Reply with quote  #4 
Ani chestharu but strong ante matiki IMO

PK ki strong zone is comedy....humor baaga chesthadu, mass lo comedy mix chesthadu but action serious ga start chesthe set avadhu

Mahesh serious roles lo rampageee....

NTR and Charan ki Mass suit iynatu rest suit avvavu

AA ki any role....laagesthadu- except heavy mass
Pandu25

Avatar / Picture

Busy mode
Registered:
Posts: 8,267
Reply with quote  #5 
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyyalaNaidu
teesinde 3 movies kada action comedy dantlo 2 disaster


Dookudu svsc sarileruneekevvaru maharshi college episodes
KedarArige

Registered:
Posts: 596
Reply with quote  #6 
Quote:
Originally Posted by GLOKVEAR
Ani chestharu but strong ante matiki IMO

PK ki strong zone is comedy....humor baaga chesthadu, mass lo comedy mix chesthadu but action serious ga start chesthe set avadhu

Mahesh serious roles lo rampageee....

NTR and Charan ki Mass suit iynatu rest suit avvavu

AA ki any role....laagesthadu- except heavy mass


Mahesh comedy kuda baga chestadu especially Khaleja and Dookudu back to back πŸ‘ŒπŸΌ Even SVSC he made scenes better with comedic timing.

Bunny did heavy mass in Sarrainodu and NPS I think he did great job in both.
RoyyalaNaidu

Avatar / Picture

Registered:
Posts: 447
Reply with quote  #7 
Quote:
Originally Posted by GLOKVEAR
Ani chestharu but strong ante matiki IMO

PK ki strong zone is comedy....humor baaga chesthadu, mass lo comedy mix chesthadu but action serious ga start chesthe set avadhu

Mahesh serious roles lo rampageee....

NTR and Charan ki Mass suit iynatu rest suit avvavu

AA ki any role....laagesthadu- except heavy mass

Comedy baga chestadu kani most of the hits anni romance genre lone like main plot romance, daniki humour
Alane action daniki secondary ga humour
So romace action petta
viswanath

Avatar / Picture

Maharaaju
Registered:
Posts: 125,164
Reply with quote  #8 
Balayya old movies lo manchi drama vunnavi chesadu ga...2001 nundi maanesadu alantivi cheyadam.
RoyyalaNaidu

Avatar / Picture

Registered:
Posts: 447
Reply with quote  #9 
Ok as per comments adding comedy to both pk and mb
SSMB_Superfan

Avatar / Picture

Abhimanyu
Registered:
Posts: 7,984
Reply with quote  #10 
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyyalaNaidu
teesinde 3 movies kada action comedy dantlo 2 disaster

Whether it is flop or not.. Mahesh comedy timing ni audience peaks lo enjoy chestharu... Even many anti fans ki kuda khaleja fav movie... He is very strong in comedy... Box-office pakkana pedithe ..
KrishnaSrikanthReddy

Jackie
Registered:
Posts: 1,702
Reply with quote  #11 
Mahesh subtle long speeches messages πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ
Pandu25

Avatar / Picture

Busy mode
Registered:
Posts: 8,267
Reply with quote  #12 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SSMB_Superfan

Whether it is flop or not.. Mahesh comedy timing ni audience peaks lo enjoy chestharu... Even many anti fans ki kuda khaleja fav movie... He is very strong in comedy... Box-office pakkana pedithe ..


Yes mahesh single lines super peluthayi.. pokiri lo kuda keka aa timing.. carrier carrier lo pattukoni dialogue aiethe theatre shake ayindi.πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜Ž
SSMB_Superfan

Avatar / Picture

Abhimanyu
Registered:
Posts: 7,984
Reply with quote  #13 
Quote:
Originally Posted by KrishnaSrikanthReddy
Mahesh subtle long speeches messages πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ

+1
Evaru badithe vallu messages isthe bagodhu.. Hero ki larger than life Image undali.. Appude janalu accept chestharu
RoyyalaNaidu

Avatar / Picture

Registered:
Posts: 447
Reply with quote  #14 
Quote:
Originally Posted by KrishnaSrikanthReddy
Mahesh subtle long speeches messages πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ
ilanti genre kuda unda
KrishnaSrikanthReddy

Jackie
Registered:
Posts: 1,702
Reply with quote  #15 
Oora mass cutout action mass appeal unanimous Prabhas
Twister

Minor Babu
Registered:
Posts: 2,042
Reply with quote  #16 
Quote:
Originally Posted by KrishnaSrikanthReddy
Mahesh subtle long speeches messages πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ


raaka pothe subtle antunnaru ee madya
Twister

Minor Babu
Registered:
Posts: 2,042
Reply with quote  #17 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SSMB_Superfan

+1
Evaru badithe vallu messages isthe bagodhu.. Hero ki larger than life Image undali.. Appude janalu accept chestharu


matter artham kaatleda [biggrin]
Visakhapatnam_fan

Maharaaju
Registered:
Posts: 17,315
Reply with quote  #18 
Charan pb fantasy also
KrishnaSrikanthReddy

Jackie
Registered:
Posts: 1,702
Reply with quote  #19 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twister


raaka pothe subtle antunnaru ee madya


πŸ˜‚ Cool Mawa Mahesh one of the best actors brm varaku. Ipudu subtle long speeches press meets messages dialogue chepesi inko direction lo camera chudamπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ
Mentalist

Avatar / Picture

Nag abhimani
Registered:
Posts: 5,385
Reply with quote  #20 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Visakhapatnam_fan
Charan pb fantasy also

Fantasy ante mostly action movies teestaru.. so it’s covered
raikiri

Abhimanyu
Registered:
Posts: 7,747
Reply with quote  #21 
Main emotions of the superstars

Ntr - being outraged by the evil government or an evil king.
Anr - being a victim of circumstances
Krishna - rebelling against old hierarchies
(This is a variation from ntr. In ntr movies hero rebels against the king, Krishna rebels against the system itself. He as a factory worker rebels against capitalism rather than the industrialist. In most ntr movies the villain is the main culprit.)
Shoban - misunderstandings with women
( This is a variation from anr. In anr movies hero is a victim of social circumstances. He is misunderstood by a group of people (lo lone kumilipovadam - is a main emotion here, he always has his girlfriend or wife support). But in SB movies some female called Radha or Gita or whatever misunderstands his good intentions (apardham cheskovadam)

Chiru - poor man rebels against higher castes (khaidi) or higher classes (challenge). Defeats them and establishes that all are equal - this formula brought him the biggest fanbase. Indra is a rare movie where chiru is upper caste. But even in that movie, the entire first half he is Shankar Narayan and not Shankar Reddy.
Nbk - upper caste/class hero fights his rivals from other upper caste/ class villains. In many nbk movies the villains are his caste relatives and they torment poor, nbk fights them.
Venky - just like SB, females apardham this man throughout the move. Self pity, self sympathy are the main emotions of venky movies. If you feel you are a very great man and yet people hate you, you should watch venky movies.
Nagarjuna - self pity is very very less. Misunderstandings get thwarted very quickly. Nagarjuna played the role of alpha male aplomb all the time. He always gets the girl. His role in ninne pelladatha gives confidence for Telugu youth that they can be cool too.

Pk - people underestimate him. They think he is a waste person but he will defeat them in the end. This is the main line of his personal movies. Another line is that he has to tolerate an elderly don because of obligation of getting protection during Pk's childhood
Mb - comedy emitante there aren't many love stories in his movies. He always looks out for his elders. He always protects his dad and mom. The girlfriend just tags along like a puppy behind him. Mahesh movies are full of love for parents.
Ntr - people question his birth right. Despite being born to a king like person he is always brought up far away from his native place/kingdom. Many of his movies are about coming back to native land and destroying all enemies. Whenever he took the risk of being a low class outsider fighting high class villains like chiru - it is ultimately revealed that he is indeed high class like in andhrawala, dhammu and janatha garage. Puri jagan finally cast him as an orphan in temper. Thankfully for a change, It is not revealed that he belongs to some raja vamsham in the end.
Allu arjun - like pk hero gets discouraged all the time and people keep telling him that he can't do something. But unlike pk, hero is shrewd, matured, playboy and extremely confident. He plans and defeats villains with brains many times in his movies - Arya duology, trivikram trilogy. Unlike pk where hero's goal is proving his elders wrong here, hero's main goal is getting the girl more like in nagarjuna movies.
GLOKVEAR

Avatar / Picture

Maharaaju
Registered:
Posts: 40,166
Reply with quote  #22 
Quote:
Originally Posted by raikiri
Main emotions of the superstars

Ntr - being outraged by the evil government or an evil king.
Anr - being a victim of circumstances
Krishna - rebelling against old hierarchies
(This is a variation from ntr. In ntr movies hero rebels against the king, Krishna rebels against the system itself. He as a factory worker rebels against capitalism rather than the industrialist. In most ntr movies the villain is the main culprit.)
Shoban - misunderstandings with women
( This is a variation from anr. In anr movies hero is a victim of social circumstances. He is misunderstood by a group of people (lo lone kumilipovadam - is a main emotion here, he always has his girlfriend or wife support). But in SB movies some female called Radha or Gita or whatever misunderstands his good intentions (apardham cheskovadam)

Chiru - poor man rebels against higher castes (khaidi) or higher classes (challenge). Defeats them and establishes that all are equal - this formula brought him the biggest fanbase. Indra is a rare movie where chiru is upper caste. But even in that movie, the entire first half he is Shankar Narayan and not Shankar Reddy.
Nbk - upper caste/class hero fights his rivals from other upper caste/ class villains. In many nbk movies the villains are his caste relatives and they torment poor, nbk fights them.
Venky - just like SB, females apardham this man throughout the move. Self pity, self sympathy are the main emotions of venky movies. If you feel you are a very great man and yet people hate you, you should watch venky movies.
Nagarjuna - self pity is very very less. Misunderstandings get thwarted very quickly. Nagarjuna played the role of alpha male aplomb all the time. He always gets the girl. His role in ninne pelladatha gives confidence for Telugu youth that they can be cool too.

Pk - people underestimate him. They think he is a waste person but he will defeat them in the end. This is the main line of his personal movies. Another line is that he has to tolerate an elderly don because of obligation of getting protection during Pk's childhood
Mb - comedy emitante there aren't many love stories in his movies. He always looks out for his elders. He always protects his dad and mom. The girlfriend just tags along like a puppy behind him. Mahesh movies are full of love for parents.
Ntr - people question his birth right. Despite being born to a king like person he is always brought up far away from his native place/kingdom. Many of his movies are about coming back to native land and destroying all enemies. Whenever he took the risk of being a low class outsider fighting high class villains like chiru - it is ultimately revealed that he is indeed high class like in andhrawala, dhammu and janatha garage. Puri jagan finally cast him as an orphan in temper. Thankfully for a change, It is not revealed that he belongs to some raja vamsham in the end.
Allu arjun - like pk hero gets discouraged all the time and people keep telling him that he can't do something. But unlike pk, hero is shrewd, matured, playboy and extremely confident. He plans and defeats villains with brains many times in his movies - Arya duology, trivikram trilogy. Unlike pk where hero's goal is proving his elders wrong here, hero's main goal is getting the girl more like in nagarjuna movies.

Except MB...andarivi perfectga set iyayi, mainly Chiru and Bala πŸ‘
KrishnaSrikanthReddy

Jackie
Registered:
Posts: 1,702
Reply with quote  #23 
Quote:
Originally Posted by GLOKVEAR

Except MB...andarivi perfectga set iyayi, mainly Chiru and Bala πŸ‘


Mother father sentiment antaπŸ˜‚ Mahesh films till Srimanthudu mass and attitude, extreme high on action. Ipudu social responsibility message Saving society.
raikiri

Abhimanyu
Registered:
Posts: 7,747
Reply with quote  #24 
Quote:
Originally Posted by GLOKVEAR

Except MB...andarivi perfectga set iyayi, mainly Chiru and Bala πŸ‘


Why? What do you feel are the main emotions of mb movies?

I felt that in many movies murari, okkadu, pokiri, dookudu, ban, sm, Maharshi, takkari donga, svsc, Arjun (sister love); Mahesh Babu's love for his parents and his anxiety to protect them from villains forms a major emotion.

Even in 1n, he is on constant search for his parents. We forget the heroine character. The movie reaches a climax when he fulfills his parents goal.

Even in Nani, the boy wants to keep going back to his mom.
KrishnaSrikanthReddy

Jackie
Registered:
Posts: 1,702
Reply with quote  #25 
Quote:
Originally Posted by raikiri


Why? What do you feel are the main emotions of mb movies?

I felt that in many movies murari, okkadu, pokiri, dookudu, ban, sm, Maharshi, takkari donga, svsc, Arjun (sister love); Mahesh Babu's love for his parents and his anxiety to protect them from villains forms a major emotion.

Even in 1n, he is on constant search for his parents. We forget the heroine character. The movie reaches a climax when he fulfills his parents goal.

Even in Nani, the boy wants to keep going back to his mom.


Mass and attitude lekunte mem enduku fans avtam
GLOKVEAR

Avatar / Picture

Maharaaju
Registered:
Posts: 40,166
Reply with quote  #26 
Quote:
Originally Posted by raikiri


Why? What do you feel are the main emotions of mb movies?

I felt that in many movies murari, okkadu, pokiri, dookudu, ban, sm, Maharshi, takkari donga, svsc, Arjun (sister love); Mahesh Babu's love for his parents and his anxiety to protect them from villains forms a major emotion.

Even in 1n, he is on constant search for his parents. We forget the heroine character. The movie reaches a climax when he fulfills his parents goal.

Even in Nani, the boy wants to keep going back to his mom.
murari- love
Okkadu- mostly love
Pokiri- last scene thappa ekkada father senti ledu
BAN, SM and Maharshi- father asala matter ey kadu
raikiri

Abhimanyu
Registered:
Posts: 7,747
Reply with quote  #27 
Quote:
Originally Posted by GLOKVEAR
murari- love
Okkadu- mostly love
Pokiri- last scene thappa ekkada father senti ledu
BAN, SM and Maharshi- father asala matter ey kadu


Emo, may be because I am a guy, mb's love stories don't register on me properly. Because in real life love stories are much closer to how nagarjuna and allu Arjun do it. You have to go towards the woman and defeat the competition to get the girl. In mb's movies the girl comes to him and he wins her heart even before competing usually.

In ban, sm, Maharshi I felt mb's connect with his dad hit more at a higher level than whatever scenes he has with his girlfriend. You remove the girl from the movie, nothing happens. But you remove the dad character of the movie, you remove the spinal cord of hero's motivations

Ban - mb wants to perfect something his dad failed at.
SM - same as above at a lower level
Maharshi - mb accepts that his dad is right and stops being selfish

This is the main emotion in his movies the way I see it.

You remove the girl from allu Arjun/nagarjuna movies then there is no movie, unlike in mb movies...
GLOKVEAR

Avatar / Picture

Maharaaju
Registered:
Posts: 40,166
Reply with quote  #28 
Quote:
Originally Posted by raikiri


Emo, may be because I am a guy, mb's love stories don't register on me properly. Because in real life love stories are much closer to how nagarjuna and allu Arjun do it. You have to go towards the woman and defeat the competition to get the girl. In mb's movies the girl comes to him and he wins her heart even before competing usually.

In ban, sm, Maharshi I felt mb's connect with his dad hit more at a higher level than whatever scenes he has with his girlfriend. You remove the girl from the movie, nothing happens. But you remove the dad character of the movie, you remove the spinal cord of hero's motivations

Ban - mb wants to perfect something his dad failed at.
SM - same as above at a lower level
Maharshi - mb accepts that his dad is right and stops being selfish

This is the main emotion in his movies the way I see it.

You remove the girl from allu Arjun/nagarjuna movies then there is no movie, unlike in mb movies...

Okay πŸ‘
raikiri

Abhimanyu
Registered:
Posts: 7,747
Reply with quote  #29 
Quote:
Originally Posted by GLOKVEAR

Okay πŸ‘


Ippudu pandaga poota Godava enduku le ani okay anesev.. :p
I guess movies register on a different plane with everyone.. :)
Darling_Rebel

Avatar / Picture

JAANU
Registered:
Posts: 12,536
Reply with quote  #30 
going by this I can say Prabhas is the only hero in this gen who can convince people be it thrashing goons , or win a girl's heart , or play larger than life roles. Perfect all in one entertainer Prabhas anna [thumb]
cinemapichodu

Avatar / Picture

Relangi Mamayya
Registered:
Posts: 79,910
Reply with quote  #31 
Quote:
Originally Posted by raikiri
Main emotions of the superstars

Ntr - being outraged by the evil government or an evil king.
Anr - being a victim of circumstances
Krishna - rebelling against old hierarchies
(This is a variation from ntr. In ntr movies hero rebels against the king, Krishna rebels against the system itself. He as a factory worker rebels against capitalism rather than the industrialist. In most ntr movies the villain is the main culprit.)
Shoban - misunderstandings with women
( This is a variation from anr. In anr movies hero is a victim of social circumstances. He is misunderstood by a group of people (lo lone kumilipovadam - is a main emotion here, he always has his girlfriend or wife support). But in SB movies some female called Radha or Gita or whatever misunderstands his good intentions (apardham cheskovadam)

Chiru - poor man rebels against higher castes (khaidi) or higher classes (challenge). Defeats them and establishes that all are equal - this formula brought him the biggest fanbase. Indra is a rare movie where chiru is upper caste. But even in that movie, the entire first half he is Shankar Narayan and not Shankar Reddy.
Nbk - upper caste/class hero fights his rivals from other upper caste/ class villains. In many nbk movies the villains are his caste relatives and they torment poor, nbk fights them.
Venky - just like SB, females apardham this man throughout the move. Self pity, self sympathy are the main emotions of venky movies. If you feel you are a very great man and yet people hate you, you should watch venky movies.
Nagarjuna - self pity is very very less. Misunderstandings get thwarted very quickly. Nagarjuna played the role of alpha male aplomb all the time. He always gets the girl. His role in ninne pelladatha gives confidence for Telugu youth that they can be cool too.

Pk - people underestimate him. They think he is a waste person but he will defeat them in the end. This is the main line of his personal movies. Another line is that he has to tolerate an elderly don because of obligation of getting protection during Pk's childhood
Mb - comedy emitante there aren't many love stories in his movies. He always looks out for his elders. He always protects his dad and mom. The girlfriend just tags along like a puppy behind him. Mahesh movies are full of love for parents.
Ntr - people question his birth right. Despite being born to a king like person he is always brought up far away from his native place/kingdom. Many of his movies are about coming back to native land and destroying all enemies. Whenever he took the risk of being a low class outsider fighting high class villains like chiru - it is ultimately revealed that he is indeed high class like in andhrawala, dhammu and janatha garage. Puri jagan finally cast him as an orphan in temper. Thankfully for a change, It is not revealed that he belongs to some raja vamsham in the end.
Allu arjun - like pk hero gets discouraged all the time and people keep telling him that he can't do something. But unlike pk, hero is shrewd, matured, playboy and extremely confident. He plans and defeats villains with brains many times in his movies - Arya duology, trivikram trilogy. Unlike pk where hero's goal is proving his elders wrong here, hero's main goal is getting the girl more like in nagarjuna movies.
Nice observation and analysis.. 

__________________
manaki telisindhi cinema cinema cinema
cinemapichodu

Avatar / Picture

Relangi Mamayya
Registered:
Posts: 79,910
Reply with quote  #32 
Quote:
Originally Posted by raikiri


Why? What do you feel are the main emotions of mb movies?

I felt that in many movies murari, okkadu, pokiri, dookudu, ban, sm, Maharshi, takkari donga, svsc, Arjun (sister love); Mahesh Babu's love for his parents and his anxiety to protect them from villains forms a major emotion.

Even in 1n, he is on constant search for his parents. We forget the heroine character. The movie reaches a climax when he fulfills his parents goal.

Even in Nani, the boy wants to keep going back to his mom.
mari prabhas meeda leda ee analysis ? Nani also u should give a try

__________________
manaki telisindhi cinema cinema cinema
raikiri

Abhimanyu
Registered:
Posts: 7,747
Reply with quote  #33 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darling_Rebel
going by this I can say Prabhas is the only hero in this gen who can convince people be it thrashing goons , or win a girl's heart , or play larger than life roles. Perfect all in one entertainer Prabhas anna [thumb]


Prabhas has the aura of a guy who will fight an army if war comes but he is so sensitive that a girl can break his heart by breaking up with him.

After heart break,

Pk - becomes philosophic. He will laugh outside but depressed inside - jalsa
Mb - he will break the girls heart more than the other way round. If heroine is unecesaarily irritating him, he himself will throw her away - pokiri, dookudu
Ntr, allu Arjun, Charan - they will be hurt but they will be more angry. The fight sequence after heart break or heroine leaving them can be violent fight sequences - desamudhuru interval..

Prabhas has the aura of a guy who will give up on life after heart break. Very sensitive warrior laaga..

I feel that way... Just my opinion..
raikiri

Abhimanyu
Registered:
Posts: 7,747
Reply with quote  #34 
Quote:
Originally Posted by cinemapichodu
mari prabhas meeda leda ee analysis ? Nani also u should give a try


Nani has the ultimate middle class hero. He knows he is weak. He has limitations. He has small wishes. If the heroine is taken away from him, he won't destroy his life. He will move on...

He doesn't have the suicidal death wish of Vijay devarakonda. Because Nani characters are very grounded.

In my opinion.. Nani is just continuing Rajendra prasad route in some ways. Hero needs to move on, no matter what others think but a little bit of director bapu and vishwanath's middle class hero mentality thrown in.

Vijay d is like anr/ shoban Babu in some ways. If hero doesn't get the girl, then he will become a drunkard, philosophic, mentally hurt. In future Vijay d should play a lot of roles where heroine misunderstands him, he has already done that 3 times. He is permanent victim like anr and shoban.
Darling_Rebel

Avatar / Picture

JAANU
Registered:
Posts: 12,536
Reply with quote  #35 
Quote:
Originally Posted by raikiri


Nani has the ultimate middle class hero. He knows he is weak. He has limitations. He has small wishes. If the heroine is taken away from him, he won't destroy his life. He will move on...

He doesn't have the suicidal death wish of Vijay devarakonda. Because Nani characters are very grounded.

In my opinion.. Nani is just continuing Rajendra prasad route in some ways. Hero needs to move on, no matter what others think but a little bit of director bapu and vishwanath's middle class hero mentality thrown in.

Vijay d is like anr/ shoban Babu in some ways. If hero doesn't get the girl, then he will become a drunkard, philosophic, mentally hurt. In future Vijay d should play a lot of roles where heroine misunderstands him, he has already done that 3 times. He is permanent victim like anr and shoban.


RP has tried more genres and succeeded than nani.. we can see nani as subset of rp but not his continuation
Darling_Rebel

Avatar / Picture

JAANU
Registered:
Posts: 12,536
Reply with quote  #36 
Quote:
Originally Posted by raikiri


Prabhas has the aura of a guy who will fight an army if war comes but he is so sensitive that a girl can break his heart by breaking up with him.

After heart break,

Pk - becomes philosophic. He will laugh outside but depressed inside - jalsa
Mb - he will break the girls heart more than the other way round. If heroine is unecesaarily irritating him, he himself will throw her away - pokiri, dookudu
Ntr, allu Arjun, Charan - they will be hurt but they will be more angry. The fight sequence after heart break or heroine leaving them can be violent fight sequences - ashok, desamudhuru interval..

Prabhas has the aura of a guy who will give up on life after heart break. Very sensitive warrior laaga..

I feel that way... Just my opinion..


waiting for you analysis after pb next movies SciFi thriller and mythological character
cinemapichodu

Avatar / Picture

Relangi Mamayya
Registered:
Posts: 79,910
Reply with quote  #37 
Quote:
Originally Posted by raikiri


Nani has the ultimate middle class hero. He knows he is weak. He has limitations. He has small wishes. If the heroine is taken away from him, he won't destroy his life. He will move on...

He doesn't have the suicidal death wish of Vijay devarakonda. Because Nani characters are very grounded.

In my opinion.. Nani is just continuing Rajendra prasad route in some ways. Hero needs to move on, no matter what others think but a little bit of director bapu and vishwanath's middle class hero mentality thrown in.

Vijay d is like anr/ shoban Babu in some ways. If hero doesn't get the girl, then he will become a drunkard, philosophic, mentally hurt. In future Vijay d should play a lot of roles where heroine misunderstands him, he has already done that 3 times. He is permanent victim like anr and shoban.
[thumb]

appatlo unnatu tier 2 batch directors evaru leru undi unte nani ki inka help ayedi

__________________
manaki telisindhi cinema cinema cinema
raikiri

Abhimanyu
Registered:
Posts: 7,747
Reply with quote  #38 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darling_Rebel


waiting for you analysis after pb next movies SciFi thriller and mythological character


If he is playing the role of Lord Rama then prabhas is just continuing what I have just said. A warrior who can wreck an entire army by himself, but a woman can break his heart and leave him completely desolate - which is basically the tragedy of Rama's story.

Konni ila set avuthayi annamaata..
raikiri

Abhimanyu
Registered:
Posts: 7,747
Reply with quote  #39 
Quote:
Originally Posted by cinemapichodu
[thumb]

appatlo unnatu tier 2 batch directors evaru leru undi unte nani ki inka help ayedi


Nani could have used the direction of bapu, kv and jandhyala. They worked well with tier 2 heroes as you said. Now everyone wants superstars.
hashtag

Avatar / Picture

SUPERSTAR’s ERA
Registered:
Posts: 3,926
Reply with quote  #40 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SSMB_Superfan

+1
Evaru badithe vallu messages isthe bagodhu.. Hero ki larger than life Image undali.. Appude janalu accept chestharu

πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ
Ishwar

Avatar / Picture

RajaKumar
Registered:
Posts: 9,053
Reply with quote  #41 
Chiru - Strength mass entertainers 

Mahesh Baabu - Action and comedy perfect gaa blend aina movies like Dookudu, Khaleja (flop ainaa baane untundi), Pokiri 


Mentalist

Avatar / Picture

Nag abhimani
Registered:
Posts: 5,385
Reply with quote  #42 
@raikiri similar analysis okasari meeru vere thread lo kooda chepparu..
it’s a good one indeed
raikiri

Abhimanyu
Registered:
Posts: 7,747
Reply with quote  #43 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentalist
@raikiri similar analysis okasari meeru vere thread lo kooda chepparu..
it’s a good one indeed


Cheers ..
Gautham_reddy

Avatar / Picture

Doctor Babu
Registered:
Posts: 4,400
Reply with quote  #44 
Larger than life characters .. and action Genres - .... Billa  saaho lanti roles ayina .. Baahubali .. Ramudu(upcomg) lanti peridocial historical genres ayina .. Darling lanti pure lover boy role yina .. chatrapati ..bujjigadu lanti mass characters ayina ... one and only cutout in india 
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print
Reply

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.