Welcome to SBDBFORUMS !!
(The Comprehensive Website for everything you want to know/discuss about Movies and Misc topics)

Sobhan's Best 50    |    Sobhan's Solo Songs   |    Sobhan's Duets



Forum
Latest Topics
 
 
 


Reply
  Author   Comment   Page 5 of 5     «   Prev   2   3   4   5
Neela

Avatar / Picture

Maharaaju
Registered:
Posts: 29,947
Reply with quote  #201 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Movie_Fanatic_2077
Average at box office.


Eandi print karchulu kuda rani movie average at box office ah

Disaster antaru ABO lekkalo .. Blockbuster aneyi poyedi eam undi

Budget 3-4cr untadi

Closing 50lks-1cr share ( -ve share with print/publicty charges included)

Ide ye lekkalo. Avg mastaru 🤭
Movie_Fanatic_2077

Jackie
Registered:
Posts: 1,230
Reply with quote  #202 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neela


Eandi print karchulu kuda rani movie average at box office ah

Disaster antaru ABO lekkalo .. Blockbuster aneyi poyedi eam undi

Budget 3-4cr untadi

Closing 50lks-1cr share ( -ve share with print/publicty charges included)

Ide ye lekkalo. Avg mastaru 🤭
https://t2blive.com/tollywood-top-10-box-office-collection-movies-in-2015/ ,it's a hit venture
Neela

Avatar / Picture

Maharaaju
Registered:
Posts: 29,947
Reply with quote  #203 
Mount Everest ke elli tesaru anta ee movie

B1B5
Pandu25

Avatar / Picture

Busy mode
Registered:
Posts: 8,616
Reply with quote  #204 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Movie_Fanatic_2077
https://t2blive.com/tollywood-top-10-box-office-collection-movies-in-2015/ ,it's a hit venture


1st time vintunna hit ani..
Neela

Avatar / Picture

Maharaaju
Registered:
Posts: 29,947
Reply with quote  #205 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Movie_Fanatic_2077
https://t2blive.com/tollywood-top-10-box-office-collection-movies-in-2015/ ,it's a hit venture


Wrong nos esadu..8cr ane..Producers ye Cheparu 2cr gross for first week end ane.. Lite
mbfan

Avatar / Picture

Jackie
Registered:
Posts: 1,130
Reply with quote  #206 
mana bible abo prakaram jpk lead a evade movie meeda
http://andhraboxoffice.com/info.aspx?id=694&cid=8&fid=997
Movie_Fanatic_2077

Jackie
Registered:
Posts: 1,230
Reply with quote  #207 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mbfan
mana bible abo prakaram jpk lead a evade movie meeda
http://andhraboxoffice.com/info.aspx?id=694&cid=8&fid=997
Yevade became a hit and jpk flop. ABO doesn't have authenticity,even after seeing Sln box office collections no one will take abo as credible source.
Movie_Fanatic_2077

Jackie
Registered:
Posts: 1,230
Reply with quote  #208 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neela


Wrong nos esadu..8cr ane..Producers ye Cheparu 2cr gross for first week end ane.. Lite
Proof that producers told.
Dark_Knight

Avatar / Picture

Hakuna Matata
Registered:
Posts: 10,036
Reply with quote  #209 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paardhu_RS
veellantha kaadu antey cover page marchakunda ah murgafer nolan gadu bhayapedthadu [frown]

Tadastu

https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/south/after-sarkaru-vaari-paata-mahesh-babu-sign-film-ar-murugadoss-559195

__________________

utiṣṭhata। jāgrata। prāpya varānnibodhata।

rkrish

Maharaaju
Registered:
Posts: 18,786
Reply with quote  #210 
Anil Ravupudi ante very good, active mahesh ni chudochu, movie routine vunna minimum avg collections vuntay...best choice.

Comedy second half lo koddiga care theesukunte chalu.
rkrish

Maharaaju
Registered:
Posts: 18,786
Reply with quote  #211 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neela
Anni commercial. Movies anukunte mahesh shud give one chance to lokesh

Biggest advantage with him more than sukku/trivi is

6 months lo movie testadu ( sukku movie tese time lo eeyana 2-3 movies testadu)

One more shot at tamil audince

Young director with innovative ideas and fresh blood.

Movie poina antha damage undadu as it will satisfy online intellectuals and just 6 months lo ostadi


Who is Lokesh?
Superstar_fan

Avatar / Picture

Super Moderators
Registered:
Posts: 48,087
Reply with quote  #212 
Quote:
Originally Posted by rkrish


Who is Lokesh?
khaidi, master director
Movie_Fanatic_2077

Jackie
Registered:
Posts: 1,230
Reply with quote  #213 
Quote:
Originally Posted by rkrish


Who is Lokesh?
tamil director.
Movie_Fanatic_2077

Jackie
Registered:
Posts: 1,230
Reply with quote  #214 
Quote:
Originally Posted by rkrish
Anil Ravupudi ante very good, active mahesh ni chudochu, movie routine vunna minimum avg collections vuntay...best choice.

Comedy second half lo koddiga care theesukunte chalu.
No guarantee,MB gave chance similarly to addala and vaitla and those movies became flops. Anytime MB does a movie with director with whom their first collaboration was average at box office next movie became a flop.
rkrish

Maharaaju
Registered:
Posts: 18,786
Reply with quote  #215 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Venkatesh68
khaidi, master director


Oh ok, Khaithi Director aa, super. very good movie. Ippudu Vijay tho theestunnada, great.
rkrish

Maharaaju
Registered:
Posts: 18,786
Reply with quote  #216 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Movie_Fanatic_2077
No guarantee,MB gave chance similarly to addala and vaitla and those movies became flops. Anytime MB does a movie with director with whom their first collaboration was average at box office next movie became a flop.


That’s true but both directors misused, I don’t think Pudi will go that worst. Addala ki chance ivvadam very bad decision after watching SVSC, Director failed to give proper result, Mahesh form, combo, Sankranthi anni kalisi movie hit ayyindi. Vaitla tho movie ok ne, first half better but second half dookudu format lo vellinappudu, dookudu ani petti alane expectations set chesunte flop ayyedi kadu, re-recording issues lekunte Aagadu is always better movie compare to BRM.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print
Reply

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.