Welcome to SBDBFORUMS !!
(The Comprehensive Website for everything you want to know/discuss about Movies and Misc topics)

Sobhan's Best 50    |    Sobhan's Solo Songs   |    Sobhan's Duets




Forum
Latest Topics
 
 
 


Reply
  Author   Comment   Page 3 of 3      Prev   1   2   3
VijayDevarakonda

Cine_Fan
Registered:
Posts: 938
Reply with quote  #101 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Axe

aapu babu.. dummy id vesukuni maa meedha negative padela cheyyaku.


Calm down I'm a neutral. I like Mahesh and have watched most of his movies first day. I just don't think RC is on Mahesh level.
giri_mega_power_fan

Baabu
Registered:
Posts: 3,278
Reply with quote  #102 
Quote:
Originally Posted by VijayDevarakonda
I think people are overrating Charan's power. Comparing a mass bomma to a experiment. BAN is a experiment movie so to even 100crs is amazing. Adhe Charan la Superstar oka mass bomma cheste a collections range veru compared to Charan no competition.
vammo vammo BAN experiment RS routine mass bomma.. ithe vokay.. inka ee thread starter yento telsipoyindi .. Charan fans inka lite teesukondi ee thread gurunchi..
VijayDevarakonda

Cine_Fan
Registered:
Posts: 938
Reply with quote  #103 
Again Mahesh 26 is a expiriment.

Mahesh Babu the only hero in TFI to accept such a different blend of scripts rather choosing routine stuff. 

Hats off to Superstar.
giri_mega_power_fan

Baabu
Registered:
Posts: 3,278
Reply with quote  #104 
Quote:
Originally Posted by VijayDevarakonda


Calm down I'm a neutral. I like Mahesh and have watched most of his movies first day. I just don't think RC is on Mahesh level.
ade antunna sodara nuvvu think chesthe yentha cheyyakapothe yentha antunnam.. nuvvu batting chesuko MB ki charan ni taggisthe ilane counters padthai
VijayDevarakonda

Cine_Fan
Registered:
Posts: 938
Reply with quote  #105 
Quote:
Originally Posted by giri_mega_power_fan
digava raja.. gummadi kaya donga yevarante vulikki paddadanta neelanti vaau.. MB films now famous for fake collections adi BAN tho inka dasadisal paakipoyindi so nuvvu inka protect chesthunnav chudu daniki ivvali credit MB movie ki kadu.. MB25 business Nizam/US/ROI lo RC12 kante ekkuva chesthundi and factor is only due to Director adhi yentha ekkuva chesthundi overall evadidi ekkuva inka em decide kaaledu thamaru appude bat attukoni batting ki digaru...


Wow remake Vamshi is now a top director. Em logic [rofl]
giri_mega_power_fan

Baabu
Registered:
Posts: 3,278
Reply with quote  #106 
Quote:
Originally Posted by VijayDevarakonda


Wow remake Vamshi is now a top director. Em logic [rofl]
hahaha meeku matter inka artham avvaledu anukunta i was referring to BOYA.. needi onesided batting ani intha kante em proof kaavali
VijayDevarakonda

Cine_Fan
Registered:
Posts: 938
Reply with quote  #107 

Quote:
Originally Posted by giri_mega_power_fan
ade antunna sodara nuvvu think chesthe yentha cheyyakapothe yentha antunnam.. nuvvu batting chesuko MB ki charan ni taggisthe ilane counters padthai


Em counter other than this db and mega fans general opinion by public is Mahesh is no 1 hero.

bouncer

Avatar / Picture

RajaKumar
Registered:
Posts: 9,870
Reply with quote  #108 
Quote:
Originally Posted by VijayDevarakonda
BAN is a experiment movie .

+ risk [rofl]
VijayDevarakonda

Cine_Fan
Registered:
Posts: 938
Reply with quote  #109 
Quote:
Originally Posted by giri_mega_power_fan
hahaha meeku matter inka artham avvaledu anukunta i was referring to BOYA.. needi onesided batting ani intha kante em proof kaavali


Haha wow Top director petkuni kuda takuva prebizz. Denitlo arthamiythundi Charan stamina.

Ade MB Boya tho chesunte the prebizz would be the same as most Mahesh movies. He doesn't need director like Charan for star power.
giri_mega_power_fan

Baabu
Registered:
Posts: 3,278
Reply with quote  #110 
Quote:
Originally Posted by VijayDevarakonda


Haha wow Top director petkuni kuda takuva prebizz. Denitlo arthamiythundi Charan stamina.

Ade MB Boya tho chesunte the prebizz would be the same as most Mahesh movies. He doesn't need director like Charan for star power.
okkasari mee daggara data vunte ikkada pettandi nenu cheppina areas lo BOYA highest yentho.. OS, NIZAM, ROI appudu disco cheddam.. voorike sollu ithe waste
VijayDevarakonda

Cine_Fan
Registered:
Posts: 938
Reply with quote  #111 
By the way don't think I'm against Charan. As a neutral I am unbiased. I really like Charan he is really a humble guy and I even watched his Bruce Lee film 3 times in theatre. Dhruva 2 times.
Vijay_Charan

Avatar / Picture

B R U C E L E E
Registered:
Posts: 15,036
Reply with quote  #112 
Quote:
Originally Posted by VijayDevarakonda


Haha wow Top director petkuni kuda takuva prebizz. Denitlo arthamiythundi Charan stamina.

Ade MB Boya tho chesunte the prebizz would be the same as most Mahesh movies. He doesn't need director like Charan for star power.
charan stamina gurinchi nuvvu certify cheyyakkarledhu le gani pakkakelli aaduko..
Vijay_Charan

Avatar / Picture

B R U C E L E E
Registered:
Posts: 15,036
Reply with quote  #113 
Quote:
Originally Posted by giri_mega_power_fan
okkasari mee daggara data vunte ikkada pettandi nenu cheppina areas lo BOYA highest yentho.. OS, NIZAM, ROI appudu disco cheddam.. voorike sollu ithe waste
lyt teesko baavi batch lagundhi
giri_mega_power_fan

Baabu
Registered:
Posts: 3,278
Reply with quote  #114 
Quote:
Originally Posted by VijayDevarakonda
By the way don't think I'm against Charan. As a neutral I am unbiased. I really like Charan he is really a humble guy and I even watched his Bruce Lee film 3 times in theatre. Dhruva 2 times.
already cheppam kada nee certificate avasaram ledu ani.. neeku BOYA ekkada strong oo teledu nuvvu disco chesthunnav.. Charan director power ni nammukunnada MB start power.. ye vooru manadi burri palem aa.. 
VijayDevarakonda

Cine_Fan
Registered:
Posts: 938
Reply with quote  #115 
I'm really busy right now and am bored with these arguments and I will be leaving. Seriously there is more to life than collections. Last word on this subject.

Atleast MB has his own fanbase not Chiranjeevi and PK fans.

If Pk returns mega fans would stop all these discussions of Charan being no 1 and it would be back to PK being no 1. You are only campaigning for Charan since there is no PK.
Vijay_Charan

Avatar / Picture

B R U C E L E E
Registered:
Posts: 15,036
Reply with quote  #116 
Quote:
Originally Posted by VijayDevarakonda
I'm really busy right now and am bored with these arguments and I will be leaving. Seriously there is more to life than collections. Last word on this subject.

Atleast MB has his own fanbase not Chiranjeevi and PK fans.

If Pk returns mega fans would stop all these discussions of Charan being no 1 and it would be back to PK being no 1. You are only campaigning for Charan since there is no PK.
bro stop your assumptions and just get out as you are busy..
balu_mega

Doctor Babu
Registered:
Posts: 4,269
Reply with quote  #117 
Quote:
Originally Posted by VijayDevarakonda
I'm really busy right now and am bored with these arguments and I will be leaving. Seriously there is more to life than collections. Last word on this subject.

Atleast MB has his own fanbase not Chiranjeevi and PK fans.

If Pk returns mega fans would stop all these discussions of Charan being no 1 and it would be back to PK being no 1. You are only campaigning for Charan since there is no PK.


Observing ur posts from last 2 days, you neither have a life nor any work, just a random jeolous guy
giri_mega_power_fan

Baabu
Registered:
Posts: 3,278
Reply with quote  #118 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nani_Charan
bro stop your assumptions and just get out as you are busy..
+ True , please be busy with your work instead of this bullshit..
Small_Boss

Registered:
Posts: 425
Reply with quote  #119 
Quote:
Originally Posted by VijayDevarakonda
I'm really busy right now and am bored with these arguments and I will be leaving. Seriously there is more to life than collections. Last word on this subject.

Atleast MB has his own fanbase not Chiranjeevi and PK fans.

If Pk returns mega fans would stop all these discussions of Charan being no 1 and it would be back to PK being no 1. You are only campaigning for Charan since there is no PK.


[rofl] [rofl]

Charan_Fan

Chiru
Registered:
Posts: 7,606
Reply with quote  #120 
Papam fake id ela defend cheyyali thelika oka sari mb ni oka sari pk ni oka sari overrated star bunny ni theeskosthunnadu lol
SuperOne

Avatar / Picture

Kaali
Registered:
Posts: 46,302
Reply with quote  #121 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nani_Charan
bro stop your assumptions and just get out as you are busy..

[biggrin][biggrin]

BadriK

Avatar / Picture

Registered:
Posts: 93
Reply with quote  #122 
Quote:
Originally Posted by BadriK
Now both RC and MB got hits, what is your expectation about Pre release business of their next movies.

My estimate is, MB25 will have atleast 10C more pre release business.

What do you think?


Bumping the old thread..

Now that pre release business of VVR is known and it is in the range of 90-92 C WW. 

MB25 should do atleast 100C business.
Axe

Avatar / Picture

"వచ్చాడయ్యో సామి!"
Registered:
Posts: 46,729
Reply with quote  #123 
Quote:
Originally Posted by BadriK


Bumping the old thread..

Now that pre release business of VVR is known and it is in the range of 90-92 C WW. 

MB25 should do atleast 100C business.

Last two movies did around 100, ee sari Kuda anthe untundhi..
nakama

Avatar / Picture

Maharaaju
Registered:
Posts: 19,159
Reply with quote  #124 
Quote:
Originally Posted by arza
OS area leads.. Boya rc won't fetch more than a million

Boya antha minus OS varaku


Aat samaraaaaa
nakama

Avatar / Picture

Maharaaju
Registered:
Posts: 19,159
Reply with quote  #125 
Quote:
Originally Posted by arza
90c lopu business cheskunte better

Avg aina loss lu undav

Ledha.. Hit talk ochina.. All areas breakeven kaledhu konni movies


Malli aaaat
Srikanth_111

Avatar / Picture

SUPER MAN
Registered:
Posts: 13,044
Reply with quote  #126 
Ap/Tg varaku VVR>>MB25 vuntadi...
Axe

Avatar / Picture

"వచ్చాడయ్యో సామి!"
Registered:
Posts: 46,729
Reply with quote  #127 
Quote:
Originally Posted by arza


Aat samaraaaaa

Sherlocked!
fedex2016

Avatar / Picture

Abhimanyu
Registered:
Posts: 7,599
Reply with quote  #128 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Srikanth_111
Ap/Tg varaku VVR>>MB25 vuntadi...

Abbo enta vuntundo cheppu..
JonSnow

Avatar / Picture

\ King in the north /
Registered:
Posts: 12,724
Reply with quote  #129 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Srikanth_111
Ap/Tg varaku VVR>>MB25 vuntadi...
72 VVR Maharshi 75 range lo untundi
PSPK_Vijay

Baabu
Registered:
Posts: 3,292
Reply with quote  #130 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Srikanth_111
Ap/Tg varaku VVR>>MB25 vuntadi...

j/k nee lanti fans undatam mahesh adrustam [biggrin]
fedex2016

Avatar / Picture

Abhimanyu
Registered:
Posts: 7,599
Reply with quote  #131 
Quote:
Originally Posted by JonSnow
72 VVR Maharshi 75 range lo untundi


Sigguleni bathuku enni saarlu gaddi pettina edustunnadu.. BAN time lo kooda inte edchhadu but collections vachesariki malli sailent ayyadu..
Maheshfan_1

Avatar / Picture

Maharaaju
Registered:
Posts: 15,613
Reply with quote  #132 
Dang nenu comment cheyyaledu e thread lo
Maharshi > VVR by atleast 10cr assuming VVR pre biz 91cr.
Vinnus

Avatar / Picture

Raja
Registered:
Posts: 10,520
Reply with quote  #133 
VVR< Spyder and BAN kada..

Maharshi > BAN and Spy .. 102+untadi..

Hat trick 100cr theatrical biz. . Superstar [cool]
BadriK

Avatar / Picture

Registered:
Posts: 93
Reply with quote  #134 
Quote:
Originally Posted by BadriK
Now both RC and MB got hits, what is your expectation about Pre release business of their next movies.

My estimate is, MB25 will have atleast 10C more pre release business.

What do you think?


As per ABO,  

VVR  -- 90 CR
Maharshi - 100 CR

Exact 10 C difference as predicted. [thumb][thumb]

Surprisingly AP/TG for Maharshi  ( 76 C) is more than VVR (72.5 C)
fedex2016

Avatar / Picture

Abhimanyu
Registered:
Posts: 7,599
Reply with quote  #135 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Srikanth_111
Ap/Tg varaku VVR>>MB25 vuntadi...



teerinda doola.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print
Reply

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.