Welcome to SBDBFORUMS !!
(The Comprehensive Website for everything you want to know/discuss about Movies and Misc topics)

Sobhan's Best 50    |    Sobhan's Solo Songs   |    Sobhan's Duets


Happy SriKrishna Janmashtami !!

Forum
Latest Topics
 
 
 


Reply
  Author   Comment  
RN03

Registered:
Posts: 307
Reply with quote  #1 
[rolleyes]
Irfankhan_Fan

Avatar / Picture

Mahesh-Amir-FedEx
Registered:
Posts: 13,962
Reply with quote  #2 
djokovic dimitrov coric so far 3 players tested +ve
RN03

Registered:
Posts: 307
Reply with quote  #3 
That event was unnecessary
Rooney

Avatar / Picture

Red Devil
Registered:
Posts: 13,798
Reply with quote  #4 
Idhe sandhu ani gattiga eskuntunnadu nick gadu

https://twitter.com/NickKyrgios/status/1275408778087657473?s=19
RN03

Registered:
Posts: 307
Reply with quote  #5 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rooney
Idhe sandhu ani gattiga eskuntunnadu nick gadu

https://twitter.com/NickKyrgios/status/1275408778087657473?s=19


Aa video enti? Players celebrating aa?[rolleyes]
BangaloreBoy

Avatar / Picture

Abhimanyu
Registered:
Posts: 7,651
Reply with quote  #6 
They will recover. But comedy ayadu organise chesi ee tour
sunny_pspk_fan

Avatar / Picture

Pawan - Nadal
Registered:
Posts: 19,690
Reply with quote  #7 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Irfankhan_Fan
djokovic dimitrov coric so far 3 players tested +ve


Not 3 , serbia troicki
sunny_pspk_fan

Avatar / Picture

Pawan - Nadal
Registered:
Posts: 19,690
Reply with quote  #8 
Worst fellow
Damnnn

Abhimanyu
Registered:
Posts: 7,781
Reply with quote  #9 
recover authadu kani if lungs are affected due to the virus(as in circulation), it may impact his game
Irfankhan_Fan

Avatar / Picture

Mahesh-Amir-FedEx
Registered:
Posts: 13,962
Reply with quote  #10 
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunny_pspk_fan


Not 3 , serbia troicki


balkan batch mottam egeskuni ellaru annamata
Irfankhan_Fan

Avatar / Picture

Mahesh-Amir-FedEx
Registered:
Posts: 13,962
Reply with quote  #11 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Damnnn
recover authadu kani if lungs are affected due to the virus(as in circulation), it may impact his game


nalugu rojulllo recover avutadu...elagu high immunity untadi players ki...problem aa event lo unna pillalu peddavallaki...oka player pregnant wife kuda tested positive
sunny_pspk_fan

Avatar / Picture

Pawan - Nadal
Registered:
Posts: 19,690
Reply with quote  #12 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Irfankhan_Fan


balkan batch mottam egeskuni ellaru annamata


As of morning aa tour lo participate chesina 4 players and 2 coaches tested positive

Now add djoker to the list
sunny_pspk_fan

Avatar / Picture

Pawan - Nadal
Registered:
Posts: 19,690
Reply with quote  #13 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Irfankhan_Fan


nalugu rojulllo recover avutadu...elagu high immunity untadi players ki...problem aa event lo unna pillalu peddavallaki...oka player pregnant wife kuda tested positive


Serbia troicki wife ye
Rooney

Avatar / Picture

Red Devil
Registered:
Posts: 13,798
Reply with quote  #14 
Quote:
Originally Posted by RN03


Aa video enti? Players celebrating aa?[rolleyes]
ladhu, party arrange chesadu andariki  
RN03

Registered:
Posts: 307
Reply with quote  #15 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rooney
ladhu, party arrange chesadu andariki  


Saripoyindi....no wonder so many tested positive
Cinema_picha

Registered:
Posts: 322
Reply with quote  #16 
After Haider Ali, Shadab Khan and Haris Rauf, seven more players found positive for Conronavirus! This includes: Kashif Bhatti, Mohammad Hasnain, Fakhar Zaman, Mohammad Rizwan, Mohammad Hafeez, Wahab Riaz, Imran Khan.
sunny_pspk_fan

Avatar / Picture

Pawan - Nadal
Registered:
Posts: 19,690
Reply with quote  #17 
He should take responsibility and resign as head of players association
RN03

Registered:
Posts: 307
Reply with quote  #18 
How many of the tennis fans here share my dislike for Nole?[rolleyes]
sunny_pspk_fan

Avatar / Picture

Pawan - Nadal
Registered:
Posts: 19,690
Reply with quote  #19 
Quote:
Originally Posted by RN03
How many of the tennis fans here share my dislike for Nole?[rolleyes]


Hardcore hater here 🏃‍♂️
Irfankhan_Fan

Avatar / Picture

Mahesh-Amir-FedEx
Registered:
Posts: 13,962
Reply with quote  #20 
Quote:
Originally Posted by RN03
How many of the tennis fans here share my dislike for Nole?[rolleyes]


For this definitely everyone will...30 GS lu 50 masters 1000 lu kottina RF/RN ki unna respect and status nole ki enduku ivvaro he proved with this 
sunny_pspk_fan

Avatar / Picture

Pawan - Nadal
Registered:
Posts: 19,690
Reply with quote  #21 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Irfankhan_Fan


For this definitely everyone will...30 GS lu 50 masters 1000 lu kottina RF/RN ki unna respect and status nole ki enduku ivvaro he proved with this 


Edo prove chedam ani bayaluderi ila puncher chesukunadu

Irfankhan_Fan

Avatar / Picture

Mahesh-Amir-FedEx
Registered:
Posts: 13,962
Reply with quote  #22 
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunny_pspk_fan


Edo prove chedam ani bayaluderi ila puncher chesukunadu



idi ayana explanation..problem lo unna vallaki help cheddam anukunnadu anta ipudu leni problem techi pettadu

It was all born with a philanthropic idea, to direct all raised funds towards people in need and it warmed my heart to see how everybody strongly responded to this said the world No. 1 tennis star. We organized the tournament at the moment when the virus has weakened, believing that the conditions for hosting the Tour had been met.
arjun

Avatar / Picture

Registered:
Posts: 845
Reply with quote  #23 
worst irresponsible behaviour...shirtless partying..in the mid of pandemic..
sunny_pspk_fan

Avatar / Picture

Pawan - Nadal
Registered:
Posts: 19,690
Reply with quote  #24 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Irfankhan_Fan


idi ayana explanation..problem lo unna vallaki help cheddam anukunnadu anta ipudu leni problem techi pettadu

It was all born with a philanthropic idea, to direct all raised funds towards people in need and it warmed my heart to see how everybody strongly responded to this said the world No. 1 tennis star. We organized the tournament at the moment when the virus has weakened, believing that the conditions for hosting the Tour had been met.


Virus weakened aa 😂😂😂 edi picha
RN03

Registered:
Posts: 307
Reply with quote  #25 
Common Nole haters, lets do kummudu[wave]
HarishNTR

Avatar / Picture

Abhimanyu
Registered:
Posts: 7,355
Reply with quote  #26 
Quote:
Originally Posted by RN03
How many of the tennis fans here share my dislike for Nole?[rolleyes]
me
Irfankhan_Fan

Avatar / Picture

Mahesh-Amir-FedEx
Registered:
Posts: 13,962
Reply with quote  #27 
Image

pillalu unnaru ra ayya chala mandi...minimum sense ledu
sreek

Super Moderators
Registered:
Posts: 49,835
Reply with quote  #28 
Asalaina idi ippude started
aditya4uhere

Minor Babu
Registered:
Posts: 2,847
Reply with quote  #29 
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunny_pspk_fan


Edo prove chedam ani bayaluderi ila puncher chesukunadu



Laver cup laga oka event create chedamani. Just mimicking RF. Antha kanna em ledu. But he chose wrong time though many people were against it. Players di emundi chala months tharvatha Tennis aadatam kabatti excitement tho vacharu. But all other players are also equally responsible for this disaster.
sreek

Super Moderators
Registered:
Posts: 49,835
Reply with quote  #30 
Inka enthamandiki vinalsi vastundo
Philips

Registered:
Posts: 769
Reply with quote  #31 
ey tour, tour ni player organise cheytam enti [confused]

pina picchi kukkalaga dance estundi after covid outburst ah[eek]
sunny_pspk_fan

Avatar / Picture

Pawan - Nadal
Registered:
Posts: 19,690
Reply with quote  #32 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Philips
ey tour, tour ni player organise cheytam enti [confused]

pina picchi kukkalaga dance estundi after covid outburst ah[eek]


Last week ye jarigindi 🤦‍♂️

Adria Tour, an exhibition circuit organized by Novak Djokovic in the Balkans, was canceled on Sunday after a player tested positive for the coronavirus.
edo_okati

Avatar / Picture

Veerabhimanyu
Registered:
Posts: 8,867
Reply with quote  #33 
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunny_pspk_fan


Last week ye jarigindi 🤦‍♂️

Adria Tour, an exhibition circuit organized by Novak Djokovic in the Balkans, was canceled on Sunday after a player tested positive for the coronavirus.


kids ni teesukoni vellina parents ni kuda anali. Djokovic enduku antha aathram lo vellado asalu
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print
Reply

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.