Welcome to SBDBFORUMS !!
(The Comprehensive Website for everything you want to know/discuss about Movies and Misc topics)

Sobhan's Best 50    |    Sobhan's Solo Songs   |    Sobhan's Duets



Forum
Latest Topics
 
 
 


Reply
  Author   Comment   Page 5 of 5     «   Prev   2   3   4   5
Movie_Fanatic_2077

Jackie
Registered:
Posts: 1,222
Reply with quote  #201 
Quote:
Originally Posted by BSUN120917
Flop tharavatha flop kotaka kuda offers icharu entaba anukuna
Elagaina convince chesa la unadu matalatho
Prabhas naaku billa nachaledu ani chepina mothaniki cheyipichadu
Sakthi evaru thapu ledhu ani chepthunune aswini dutt second half change cheyipichadu antadu
Chiru ki em chepado ento
What Prabhas didn't like billa remake.
Balukushi

Avatar / Picture

RajaKumar
Registered:
Posts: 9,757
Reply with quote  #202 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Movie_Fanatic_2077
In Billa that gun carrying shot has karpooram burning,when seen in High quality that alone tells about meher ramesh direction skills.


But Baga stylish ga untundhi compare to Tamil Billa .
Movie_Fanatic_2077

Jackie
Registered:
Posts: 1,222
Reply with quote  #203 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Balukushi


But Baga stylish ga untundhi compare to Tamil Billa .
Do watch tamil Billa,the cinematography,visuals are much better compared to Telugu version. Only positive for Telugu version compared to tamil is Prabhas.
Balukushi

Avatar / Picture

RajaKumar
Registered:
Posts: 9,757
Reply with quote  #204 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Movie_Fanatic_2077
Do watch tamil Billa,the cinematography,visuals are much better compared to Telugu version. Only positive for Telugu version compared to tamil is Prabhas.


Emo Tamil choodaledhu . Tamil version telugu dub choosinattunna . Nasirakanga untundhi .
Blue

Minor Babu
Registered:
Posts: 2,046
Reply with quote  #205 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Movie_Fanatic_2077
In Billa that gun carrying shot has karpooram burning,when seen in High quality that alone tells about meher ramesh direction skills.


Lol I didn't watch the movie but chusina bits super fake stylish
ChammakChandra

Avatar / Picture

Registered:
Posts: 473
Reply with quote  #206 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Movie_Fanatic_2077
Do watch tamil Billa,the cinematography,visuals are much better compared to Telugu version. Only positive for Telugu version compared to tamil is Prabhas.
billa lo Ajith >>>prbhas
Daridapulloki koda raala na varaku
Malli srk super chesadu
brave

Maharaaju
Registered:
Posts: 34,502
Reply with quote  #207 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Movie_Fanatic_2077
Do watch tamil Billa,the cinematography,visuals are much better compared to Telugu version. Only positive for Telugu version compared to tamil is Prabhas.

Lol Ajith iconic charecterrs lo okati Billa
Danini e meger billa tho polchadam enti
Movie_Fanatic_2077

Jackie
Registered:
Posts: 1,222
Reply with quote  #208 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChammakChandra
billa lo Ajith >>>prbhas
Daridapulloki koda raala na varaku
Malli srk super chesadu
Prabhas was great as Billa, physique and acting was menacing,was stylish with swag,ajith best was mankatha. Compared to Telugu version,tamil had better Production values.
Movie_Fanatic_2077

Jackie
Registered:
Posts: 1,222
Reply with quote  #209 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChammakChandra
billa lo Ajith >>>prbhas
Daridapulloki koda raala na varaku
Malli srk super chesadu
Watch original Don of amitabh bacchan,you will feel srk was miscast.
Movie_Fanatic_2077

Jackie
Registered:
Posts: 1,222
Reply with quote  #210 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Balukushi


Emo Tamil choodaledhu . Tamil version telugu dub choosinattunna . Nasirakanga untundhi .
Yes, especially a lot of miscasting was done like actress nayanthara,ajith was good as billa but, didn't make any impact as ranga.
SrikanthReddy

Avatar / Picture

Registered:
Posts: 500
Reply with quote  #211 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Movie_Fanatic_2077
Yes, especially a lot of miscasting was done like actress nayanthara,ajith was good as billa but, didn't make any impact as ranga.


Billa ki no comparison Prabhas swag style far better than Ajith. Mankatha better Ajith ki. But Billa is pure Prabhas mass.🔥
Movie_Fanatic_2077

Jackie
Registered:
Posts: 1,222
Reply with quote  #212 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SSMBCult


Billa ki no comparison Prabhas swag style far better than Ajith. Mankatha better Ajith ki. But Billa is pure Prabhas mass.🔥
Yeah,wanted to see more of Billa character,but was cut short by ranga.
SrikanthReddy

Avatar / Picture

Registered:
Posts: 500
Reply with quote  #213 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Movie_Fanatic_2077
Yeah,wanted to see more of Billa character,but was cut short by ranga.


But Billa role still became cult role. Prabhas mass🔥🔥🔥
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print
Reply

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.