Welcome to SBDBFORUMS !!
(The Comprehensive Website for everything you want to know/discuss about Movies and Misc topics)

Sobhan's Best 50    |    Sobhan's Solo Songs   |    Sobhan's Duets



Forum
Latest Topics
 
 
 


Reply
  Author   Comment  
storm

Minor Babu
Registered:
Posts: 2,491
Reply with quote  #1 
Inni rojulu anukuney vaadini manam 30+ 40+ loney chachu jeevullaga panichestu kaalam velladeestunnam rogaalu rompulatho...

ee politicians ela innellu brathukutunnaru adi kuda aa late age lo kuda PM kaavali CM kaavali ani kalalu kantunnaru

Ex:  Sharad pawar, Deve gowda, Trump, Sonia Gandhi etc etc.

manamemo ee age loney anta ayipoyinattu feel avutaam...

Then I came across this video first and then the book, the thing which i understood is that if you only have a job to pass on time and you do not have anything else as a passion, you are going to suffer a lot once you enter middle age and  you may die very soon too.



So ee thread vuddesam entantey meeku mee job kakunda, what is that one thing you do with passion and you derive pleasure....

Note: Cineamlu chustaa, Football chustaa ilantivi paniki raavu because you are not contributing anything to them except viewing.
thej

DoraBabu
Registered:
Posts: 5,960
Reply with quote  #2 
Edi chesina death inevitable kada..

Try do something that would make you 'chiranjeevi'...rest antha Edo flow lo vellipovadame...
storm

Minor Babu
Registered:
Posts: 2,491
Reply with quote  #3 
Quote:
Originally Posted by thej
Edi chesina death inevitable kada..

Try do something that would make you 'chiranjeevi'...rest antha Edo flow lo vellipovadame...



death is inevitable but you shouldnt wait for it kadaa... when it comes it comes antey...
thej

DoraBabu
Registered:
Posts: 5,960
Reply with quote  #4 
Quote:
Originally Posted by storm



death is inevitable but you shouldnt wait for it kadaa... when it comes it comes antey...


Nope....that's not my point....death is inevitable kada...so, do something that makes you Chiranjeevi.....

Rest anta Edo time pass ki anthe....

Try understand about 'lord mahakaleshwar'....he is the lord of time..

Also, the Kaali mata, who kills time...

Effort should be to come out of the shackles of time...
Vasco

Super Moderators
Registered:
Posts: 27,642
Reply with quote  #5 
👍 passion less life is equal to fashion teliyani model
GabbarSingh

Avatar / Picture

Baabu
Registered:
Posts: 3,003
Reply with quote  #6 
recent gane chadiva ikigai book bagundi 
storm

Minor Babu
Registered:
Posts: 2,491
Reply with quote  #7 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vasco
👍 passion less life is equal to fashion teliyani model


nee passion ento cheppu vasco mama
storm

Minor Babu
Registered:
Posts: 2,491
Reply with quote  #8 
Quote:
Originally Posted by thej


Nope....that's not my point....death is inevitable kada...so, do something that makes you Chiranjeevi.....

Rest anta Edo time pass ki anthe....

Try understand about 'lord mahakaleshwar'....he is the lord of time..

Also, the Kaali mata, who kills time...

Effort should be to come out of the shackles of time...



You are talking about other extreme of pursuing yogic life...

I am talking about normal people like me 😋

Vasco

Super Moderators
Registered:
Posts: 27,642
Reply with quote  #9 
Quote:
Originally Posted by storm


nee passion ento cheppu vasco mama

Stories rayadam mama... recognition ravali
storm

Minor Babu
Registered:
Posts: 2,491
Reply with quote  #10 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vasco

Stories rayadam mama... recognition ravali



Super naadi kuda same hobby... nenu edo time pass ki rasukuntaa...
Vasco

Super Moderators
Registered:
Posts: 27,642
Reply with quote  #11 
Quote:
Originally Posted by storm



Super naadi kuda same hobby... nenu edo time pass ki rasukuntaa...

Nice mama👍
Dark_Knight

Avatar / Picture

Hakuna Matata
Registered:
Posts: 10,036
Reply with quote  #12 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vasco
👍 passion less life is equal to fashion teliyani model

Model ki fashion teliyadam enduku..tana designer ki telisthe chalu kada. 

__________________

utiṣṭhata। jāgrata। prāpya varānnibodhata।

Vasco

Super Moderators
Registered:
Posts: 27,642
Reply with quote  #13 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark_Knight

Model ki fashion teliyadam enduku..tana designer ki telisthe chalu kada. 

Yea same way lo passion less unte emayindi, vere vala passion kosam work cheste saripotunda ga
Psychedelic

Baabu
Registered:
Posts: 3,771
Reply with quote  #14 
[1*qNNzYd3SE1Z09d_IaJOdGA] 
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print
Reply

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.