Welcome to SBDBFORUMS !!
(The Comprehensive Website for everything you want to know/discuss about Movies and Misc topics)

Sobhan's Best 50    |    Sobhan's Solo Songs   |    Sobhan's Duets


Happy SriKrishna Janmashtami !!

Forum
Latest Topics
 
 
 


Reply
  Author   Comment  
sreek

Super Moderators
Registered:
Posts: 49,835
Reply with quote  #1 
Irfankhan_Fan

Avatar / Picture

Mahesh-Amir-FedEx
Registered:
Posts: 13,962
Reply with quote  #2 
chese 3k 4k testing load ne manage cheyyalekapotunnar ante inka em anali
chennai4831

Abhimanyu
Registered:
Posts: 7,243
Reply with quote  #3 
Konni states 20k ala chestu unte, 3k tests 3 days chese sarili villa pulusu kaaripoindi

Thoo utta daddama batch idi
SSMB_Superfan

Avatar / Picture

Soggadu
Registered:
Posts: 6,717
Reply with quote  #4 
Inka tests chesthe Maharashtra, Delhi laga untayi cases... Appudu other states restrictions gattiga pedatharu for the people coming from telangana ..anduke tests aapesinattunnaru
python

Avatar / Picture

Soggadu
Registered:
Posts: 6,364
Reply with quote  #5 
tests aapesthey emavuddo .. repu oo 10k tapa kaditey ... em answer cheptharu?
spartan

Registered:
Posts: 488
Reply with quote  #6 
Quote:
Originally Posted by python
tests aapesthey emavuddo .. repu oo 10k tapa kaditey ... em answer cheptharu?


chanipoyina vallaki no testing kada TG lo so eppatiki telidu entha mandi poyaro....
Adhikari

Avatar / Picture

DoraBabu
Registered:
Posts: 5,021
Reply with quote  #7 
Quote:
Originally Posted by python
tests aapesthey emavuddo .. repu oo 10k tapa kaditey ... em answer cheptharu?
Avi not corona deaths no...
Irfankhan_Fan

Avatar / Picture

Mahesh-Amir-FedEx
Registered:
Posts: 13,962
Reply with quote  #8 
almost 15k samples results pending ani gusagusa anduke halted
Krish88

Maharaaju
Registered:
Posts: 16,319
Reply with quote  #9 
E bumper offer kuda na..🏃‍♂️
GLOKVEAR

Avatar / Picture

Maharaaju
Registered:
Posts: 38,346
Reply with quote  #10 
Entha thitina thappu ledu ee dikkumalina govt ni...worsttt
Irfankhan_Fan

Avatar / Picture

Mahesh-Amir-FedEx
Registered:
Posts: 13,962
Reply with quote  #11 
TG testing

  Expectations

Usain Bolt GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Realty

Brahmanandam Indian Actor GIF - Brahmanandam IndianActor Running ...
python

Avatar / Picture

Soggadu
Registered:
Posts: 6,364
Reply with quote  #12 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adhikari
Avi not corona deaths no...


edho slums lo potey ok mesharu ... ey healthy celebrities families lonooo potey ... chapa kindhaki ratledha drainage
ante private ga tests chestunnara?
Celluloid_Scientist

Avatar / Picture

Maharaaju
Registered:
Posts: 11,676
Reply with quote  #13 
[rofl]
python

Avatar / Picture

Soggadu
Registered:
Posts: 6,364
Reply with quote  #14 
inka eetela ena .. dora maatala thootalu levva .. media meet eppudu dora dhi... 
ChammakChandra

Avatar / Picture

Registered:
Posts: 134
Reply with quote  #15 
TN lo 30k test chestunnaaru ata daily
python

Avatar / Picture

Soggadu
Registered:
Posts: 6,364
Reply with quote  #16 
golkonda bonalu ani estunnadu TV9 ... is this for real?
SSMB_Superfan

Avatar / Picture

Soggadu
Registered:
Posts: 6,717
Reply with quote  #17 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChammakChandra
TN lo 30k test chestunnaaru ata daily

AP testing capacity is 36,047 per day
SuccessFan

Avatar / Picture

Registered:
Posts: 591
Reply with quote  #18 
avunrraaa bhaai, maa telangaana, maa istam. ikkada memu gitlane sestaam. unte undandi, ledante dobbeyandi. endiraa bhai me lolli pagala gaalla lekkaa.- Itlu maa Dora KCR.

Note: ikkada vaadina language ni personal ga teesukokandi. maa dora language lo chaduvukondi.
km_ips

Baabu
Registered:
Posts: 3,536
Reply with quote  #19 
:D [rofl]

Pakka states 2 months nundi tests day by day 10000's lo increase chesukunta velthunnaru.

4 days daily 3 k chesi hands up anesaru 🤦🏻‍♂️🤣🤷‍♂️
sk2587

Jackie
Registered:
Posts: 1,414
Reply with quote  #20 
Telangana will become worst chustunte.. oka manchi team ni hire cheskuni cheyali Kani ento .. Jagan to compare chestaru kani. He is far better than KCR ee vishayam lo.. Manchiga tests cheyistunadu.
saradhi

Registered:
Posts: 170
Reply with quote  #21 
Telnaga gattiga try chestunnaru anukunta for heard immunity 
ChammakChandra

Avatar / Picture

Registered:
Posts: 134
Reply with quote  #22 
Next pressmeet eppudu
Dexter

only hope syeraa
Registered:
Posts: 22,531
Reply with quote  #23 
Press meet pettali adigina valla meeda satire veyali aaat kcr ani anali
SuccessFan

Avatar / Picture

Registered:
Posts: 591
Reply with quote  #24 
hyd laanti citi lekapovadam AP adrustam. evaru vastaaru akkadiki pakka states nundi paniki.
apart from hyderabad, telangana lo cases peddaga emi levule.


Terminator

Maharaaju
Registered:
Posts: 14,094
Reply with quote  #25 
Worst
Celluloid_Scientist

Avatar / Picture

Maharaaju
Registered:
Posts: 11,676
Reply with quote  #26 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuccessFan
hyd laanti citi lekapovadam AP adrustam. evaru vastaaru akkadiki pakka states nundi paniki.
apart from hyderabad, telangana lo cases peddaga emi levule.


Ikkada cases unai ani evadu emi anatledhu government lack of efforts gurunchi antunaru
Cinema_picha

Registered:
Posts: 322
Reply with quote  #27 
Covid samples test chese vallaki positive vachindhi anta...andhuke tests aapesaru for couple of days!
ChupChupTa

Avatar / Picture

Baabu
Registered:
Posts: 3,205
Reply with quote  #28 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinema_picha
Covid samples test chese vallaki positive vachindhi anta...andhuke tests aapesaru for couple of days!
source plz
sreek

Super Moderators
Registered:
Posts: 49,835
Reply with quote  #29 
#Exclusive : COVID sample collectors have tested positive for COVID, which is one of the other reasons why sample collections have stopped. Sarojini eye hospital camp and Dabeerpura UPHC camp medical staff are worst hit. Pray for the front line warriors speedy recovery
SSMahesh

Avatar / Picture

Maharaaju
Registered:
Posts: 11,895
Reply with quote  #30 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuccessFan
hyd laanti citi lekapovadam AP adrustam. evaru vastaaru akkadiki pakka states nundi paniki.
apart from hyderabad, telangana lo cases peddaga emi levule.




Hyd nunchi poyi AP ni gabbu leputhaunnaru candis .
A person named A got corona . He was staying with his brother and family in Hyderabad in independent house in separate floors . Because only primary contacts will get tested his brother and family got denied tests . Fearing that he will get corona this brother and family went to hometown in Ap . They didn’t let him come in . Then went to father in laws house and they didn’t let in . So he took lodging and hosted drinking parties with friends . And then after 4 days his parents let him in . He hosts another small function. Now he has corona . From the whole village 1200 samples were taken and now tracing his friends and their contacts . Dora inko 2 tests chesthe saripoyedhi.. ippudu Akkada 1000s of tests thappevi and life risk as well because villages ko mostly old people untaru .
Krish88

Maharaaju
Registered:
Posts: 16,319
Reply with quote  #31 
Quote:
Originally Posted by sreek
#Exclusive : COVID sample collectors have tested positive for COVID, which is one of the other reasons why sample collections have stopped. Sarojini eye hospital camp and Dabeerpura UPHC camp medical staff are worst hit. Pray for the front line warriors speedy recovery


Omg.. worst handling govt..
xpress

Avatar / Picture

Jackie
Registered:
Posts: 1,174
Reply with quote  #32 
Asalu KCR problem enti? Anni sides nundi intha attack jarugutuna, janam panic avtuna enduku tests penchadam ledhu? Saraina team or advisories lekapodam vallana?
python

Avatar / Picture

Soggadu
Registered:
Posts: 6,364
Reply with quote  #33 
COVID package ichi unte center .. dora kummese vadu
sakshi

Jackie
Registered:
Posts: 1,162
Reply with quote  #34 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SSMahesh


Hyd nunchi poyi AP ni gabbu leputhaunnaru candis .
A person named A got corona . He was staying with his brother and family in Hyderabad in independent house in separate floors . Because only primary contacts will get tested his brother and family got denied tests . Fearing that he will get corona this brother and family went to hometown in Ap . They didn’t let him come in . Then went to father in laws house and they didn’t let in . So he took lodging and hosted drinking parties with friends . And then after 4 days his parents let him in . He hosts another small function. Now he has corona . From the whole village 1200 samples were taken and now tracing his friends and their contacts . Dora inko 2 tests chesthe saripoyedhi.. ippudu Akkada 1000s of tests thappevi and life risk as well because villages ko mostly old people untaru .

Brother ki vachinapudu panic avakunda parties chesukovatam eanti
Eelanti vallu useless fellows
Rahul357

Avatar / Picture

Registered:
Posts: 385
Reply with quote  #35 
Ninna ma KPHB lo whole family ki corona.
Vasco

Super Moderators
Registered:
Posts: 26,625
Reply with quote  #36 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rahul357
Ninna ma KPHB lo whole family ki corona.

Kphb lo ekkada bro
GLOKVEAR

Avatar / Picture

Maharaaju
Registered:
Posts: 38,346
Reply with quote  #37 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rahul357
Ninna ma KPHB lo whole family ki corona.
u mean ur family or telisina valla family?
Rahul357

Avatar / Picture

Registered:
Posts: 385
Reply with quote  #38 
Quote:
Originally Posted by GLOKVEAR
u mean ur family or telisina valla family?


Naaku telsina family. In my family my elder brother and babhi are tested positive without any symptoms.
sunny_pspk_fan

Avatar / Picture

Pawan - Nadal
Registered:
Posts: 19,692
Reply with quote  #39 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rahul357


Naaku telsina family. In my family my elder brother and babhi are tested positive without any symptoms.


Treatment enti ? Koncham chepandi
GLOKVEAR

Avatar / Picture

Maharaaju
Registered:
Posts: 38,346
Reply with quote  #40 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rahul357


Naaku telsina family. In my family my elder brother and babhi are tested positive without any symptoms.
devudaa 🙄
Rahul357

Avatar / Picture

Registered:
Posts: 385
Reply with quote  #41 
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunny_pspk_fan


Treatment enti ? Koncham chepandi


My brother and babhi were asked stay in quarantine for a month. My cousin is a doctor in Apollo. He said he would get medicines for them. I will have to call my brother and ask the details about medicine. He asked me not to meet him for the next 30 days.
sunny_pspk_fan

Avatar / Picture

Pawan - Nadal
Registered:
Posts: 19,692
Reply with quote  #42 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rahul357


My brother and babhi were asked stay in quarantine for a month. My cousin is a doctor in Apollo. He said he would get medicines for them. I will have to call my brother and ask the details about medicine. He asked me not to meet him for the next 30 days.


Want to know the treatment details .. what medicines are given for each problem
fatzilla

Avatar / Picture

Doctor Babu
Registered:
Posts: 4,308
Reply with quote  #43 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rahul357
Ninna ma KPHB lo whole family ki corona.


Don't mind me asking, where in KPHB?
Rahul357

Avatar / Picture

Registered:
Posts: 385
Reply with quote  #44 
Quote:
Originally Posted by fatzilla


Don't mind me asking, where in KPHB?


You know paradise restaurant. Akkadi nunchi straight ga oka 2km ravali
Rahul357

Avatar / Picture

Registered:
Posts: 385
Reply with quote  #45 
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunny_pspk_fan


Want to know the treatment details .. what medicines are given for each problem


I will ask and let u know
fatzilla

Avatar / Picture

Doctor Babu
Registered:
Posts: 4,308
Reply with quote  #46 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rahul357


You know paradise restaurant. Akkadi nunchi straight ga oka 2km ravali


Is it towards Bhagya nagar or inside KPHB?  I have some friends in KPHB and I would like to warn them
Rahul357

Avatar / Picture

Registered:
Posts: 385
Reply with quote  #47 
Quote:
Originally Posted by fatzilla


Is it towards Bhagya nagar or inside KPHB?  I have some friends in KPHB and I would like to warn them


Inside KPHB
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print
Reply

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.