Welcome to SBDBFORUMS !!
(The Comprehensive Website for everything you want to know/discuss about Movies and Misc topics)

Sobhan's Best 50    |    Sobhan's Solo Songs   |    Sobhan's Duets


Happy Birthday to Prime Minister Narendra Modi ji !

Forum
Latest Topics
 
 
 


Reply
  Author   Comment  
Only4SSMB

Avatar / Picture

అంతఃకరణశుద్దితో
Registered:
Posts: 41,707
Reply with quote  #1 
Friend valla wife india lo bcom + CA inter chesaru. 7 years real work experience undi 5 years in accounting and 2 years in Oracle functional consultant. Us lo unnaru 3 years nundi. H1 ki education problem avutundi as she is just 15 years education. Edina univ lo ms chepiddamante 25k to 30k daka avutundanta. Kids unnaka inka anta spend cheyatam ishtam ledu. And konni personal problems valla they decided to stay back in us so eppudina vacation ki pote unna oka h1 stamping kakapote risk avutundi kada ani baga try chestunnaru for an alternative visa.

Tanaki options enti inka. Edina certification programmes chesi credits penchukovacha. Ante us equivalent bachelor's degree ki around 120 credits undali anukunta but tanaki May be 100 unnayanukondi Aa shortfall ayina credits ki seperate ga edoka community college lono or certification courses chesteno 18 credits daka add avutayanta. So Aa 100 + ee add ayina extra credits petti h1 apply cheyocha us equivalent bachelor's degree ani. Any suggestions if someone had been in that situation. Any inputs unte cheppandi
MIKE

Avatar / Picture

SACH IS LIFE
Registered:
Posts: 7,075
Reply with quote  #2 
bump 
Only4SSMB

Avatar / Picture

అంతఃకరణశుద్దితో
Registered:
Posts: 41,707
Reply with quote  #3 
Thread kosam vetukutunna. Thanks for bumping Mike bro.
Movie_Maniac

Registered:
Posts: 535
Reply with quote  #4 
Quote:
Originally Posted by avpkishore
Friend valla wife india lo bcom + CA inter chesaru. 7 years real work experience undi 5 years in accounting and 2 years in Oracle functional consultant. Us lo unnaru 3 years nundi. H1 ki education problem avutundi as she is just 15 years education. Edina univ lo ms chepiddamante 25k to 30k daka avutundanta. Kids unnaka inka anta spend cheyatam ishtam ledu. And konni personal problems valla they decided to stay back in us so eppudina vacation ki pote unna oka h1 stamping kakapote risk avutundi kada ani baga try chestunnaru for an alternative visa.

Tanaki options enti inka. Edina certification programmes chesi credits penchukovacha. Ante us equivalent bachelor's degree ki around 120 credits undali anukunta but tanaki May be 100 unnayanukondi Aa shortfall ayina credits ki seperate ga edoka community college lono or certification courses chesteno 18 credits daka add avutayanta. So Aa 100 + ee add ayina extra credits petti h1 apply cheyocha us equivalent bachelor's degree ani. Any suggestions if someone had been in that situation. Any inputs unte cheppandi
Valparaiso university ,university of Bridgeport ,Svu,Npu ,Virginia international, GRE score gattiga unte vere univs kuda accept chesthadu Fees max 18 lakhs
Only4SSMB

Avatar / Picture

అంతఃకరణశుద్దితో
Registered:
Posts: 41,707
Reply with quote  #5 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Movie_Maniac
Valparaiso university ,university of Bridgeport ,Svu,Npu ,Virginia international, GRE score gattiga unte vere univs kuda accept chesthadu Fees max 18 lakhs


Thanks bro. Ee svu, npu university recent Edo issue ayinatlundi
Only4SSMB

Avatar / Picture

అంతఃకరణశుద్దితో
Registered:
Posts: 41,707
Reply with quote  #6 
Which option is better? Doing ms or a graduate certificate program ?
Movie_Maniac

Registered:
Posts: 535
Reply with quote  #7 
Quote:
Originally Posted by avpkishore


Thanks bro. Ee svu, npu university recent Edo issue ayinatlundi
worst case lo ivi opt cheskondi kani valpo and Bridgeport best IDP untadi somajoguda lo vaalu baga guide chestharu
Gemini

Avatar / Picture

Registered:
Posts: 643
Reply with quote  #8 
One of the basic requirement for H1B is the education. To qualify for the H-1B visa category, the prospective H-1B employee must hold a U.S. bachelor's or higher degree, or the equivalent. The person must hold a U.S. equivalent 4 years bachelor's or higher degree from an accredited college or university. If the foreign degree is 3 years bachelor's degree , a 3 years of work experience in same or similar field /occupation can be considered to one year additional education.

Check if they can show 3-4 years of Oracle functional experience.
Only4SSMB

Avatar / Picture

అంతఃకరణశుద్దితో
Registered:
Posts: 41,707
Reply with quote  #9 
Last year oka employer tho h1 apply cheyincharu. Rfe padindi something related to education evaluation anukunta. Last ki employer hand ichadu w/o answering the query and it rejected but project edo in-house java project pettadanta Aa employer saying he did it many times like this but finally couldn't respond to query.
BangaloreBoy

Avatar / Picture

Abhimanyu
Registered:
Posts: 7,904
Reply with quote  #10 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Movie_Maniac
Valparaiso university ,university of Bridgeport ,Svu,Npu ,Virginia international, GRE score gattiga unte vere univs kuda accept chesthadu Fees max 18 lakhs


18 lakhs andre almost 27K $, they are not okay to spend anything above 25K$ anaru ga poster!

@OP, you got to spend and get a degree from US uni there is no short cut else you have to opt for fake exp. which is risky and not the right option.
Only4SSMB

Avatar / Picture

అంతఃకరణశుద్దితో
Registered:
Posts: 41,707
Reply with quote  #11 
Fake pettalsina avasaram ledu bro as she has real time experience. And that's not my question also. H1 ki us equivalent 4 years degree ledu kanaka problem avutundi so tana 3 years degree ni us equivalent 4 years degree ga marchataniki emina chance unda ani instead of spending bomb on ms.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print
Reply

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.