Welcome to SBDBFORUMS !!
(The Comprehensive Website for everything you want to know/discuss about Movies and Misc topics)

Sobhan's Best 50    |    Sobhan's Solo Songs   |    Sobhan's Duets



Jai SreeRam !!

Forum
Latest Topics
 
 
 


Reply
  Author   Comment   Page 6 of 6     «   Prev   3   4   5   6
Srimanthudu

Avatar / Picture

Never Give Up
Registered:
Posts: 24,609
Reply with quote  #251 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Me_SSMB_Fan
Grapes curry



Grapes curry ah! Sweet ga untunda?
Me_SSMB_Fan

Avatar / Picture

Baabu
Registered:
Posts: 3,623
Reply with quote  #252 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Srimanthudu

Grapes curry ah! Sweet ga untunda?


Sufficient kaaram padutundi. And tamarind juice kuda untundi. So teepi pulupu kaaram samanga untay. Ninnane chesanu. Chala baga vachindi. But few people do not like Kaaram plus sweet together. So not sure how they would like it. But I loved it.

Nenu Idi Karnataka lo oka Pelli lo tinnanu and fell in love with it instantly. Mostly akkade chestaru idi.
Me_SSMB_Fan

Avatar / Picture

Baabu
Registered:
Posts: 3,623
Reply with quote  #253 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vasco

Haha try cheyali..black grapes chutney chusa weddings lo pedtunnaru e madya


Idokkate dish chesanu Nenu and had it with white rice. Dinner aipoyindi. Separate ga side chutney laga Em cheyaledu. Nenu idi wedding lone first thinna πŸ˜›
Vasco

Super Moderators
Registered:
Posts: 26,570
Reply with quote  #254 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Me_SSMB_Fan


Idokkate dish chesanu Nenu and had it with white rice. Dinner aipoyindi. Separate ga side chutney laga Em cheyaledu. Nenu idi wedding lone first thinna πŸ˜›

Haha wakey..pineapple tho curry chestaru Ani vinna..daani recipe ento
Me_SSMB_Fan

Avatar / Picture

Baabu
Registered:
Posts: 3,623
Reply with quote  #255 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vasco

Haha wakey..pineapple tho curry chestaru Ani vinna..daani recipe ento


Same paina cheppindi Pineapple tho kuda cheyochu.. These recipes in Karnataka are called "Gojju". Grapes gojju, pineapple gojju.

Or found this recipe in Kerala style. Next idi try chestha. Thanks for the idea [comp]

Vasco

Super Moderators
Registered:
Posts: 26,570
Reply with quote  #256 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Me_SSMB_Fan


Same paina cheppindi Pineapple tho kuda cheyochu.. These recipes in Karnataka are called "Gojju". Grapes gojju, pineapple gojju.

Or found this recipe in Kerala style. Next idi try chestha. Thanks for the idea [comp]


Karnataka dishes ah ivi.. yea nenu try chesta
python

Avatar / Picture

Soggadu
Registered:
Posts: 6,261
Reply with quote  #257 
vegetables vandukovali .. fruits tinali .. 
raw vegetables thinna ok ... but ee fruits vandudu endhi thadika .. anyway grape curry try chestha
Cinema_picha

Registered:
Posts: 302
Reply with quote  #258 
Quote:
Originally Posted by python
vegetables vandukovali .. fruits tinali .. 
raw vegetables thinna ok ... but ee fruits vandudu endhi thadika .. anyway grape curry try chestha


intlo same discussion, fruits vandatam enti ani..but decided to try grapes curry [biggrin]
python

Avatar / Picture

Soggadu
Registered:
Posts: 6,261
Reply with quote  #259 
Potato nuggets home made in exactly 20 minutes

Recipe from here

https://indianvegrecipe.com/potato-nuggets-recipe/

Attached Images
Click image for larger version - Name: IMG_20200730_205000.jpg, Views: 16, Size: 325.76 KB 

Me_SSMB_Fan

Avatar / Picture

Baabu
Registered:
Posts: 3,623
Reply with quote  #260 
Quote:
Originally Posted by python
Potato nuggets home made in exactly 20 minutes


Looks nice. Photos paatu recipe kuda share cheyandi
python

Avatar / Picture

Soggadu
Registered:
Posts: 6,261
Reply with quote  #261 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Me_SSMB_Fan


Looks nice. Photos paatu recipe kuda share cheyandi


Updated .. aa cheeses lekunda just added paneer shreds
python

Avatar / Picture

Soggadu
Registered:
Posts: 6,261
Reply with quote  #262 
Gnocchis with pears pie

Attached Images
Click image for larger version - Name: IMG_20200802_203557.jpg, Views: 10, Size: 260.11 KB 

Rocky

Avatar / Picture

The R O C K 
Registered:
Posts: 5,647
Reply with quote  #263 
Quote:
Originally Posted by python
Gnocchis with pears pie

Telugu lo emti sir idi.
Gnochis aa epudu vinale
python

Avatar / Picture

Soggadu
Registered:
Posts: 6,261
Reply with quote  #264 
Telugu lo emantaro telidhu .. Italian snack anukunta original recipe
Me_SSMB_Fan

Avatar / Picture

Baabu
Registered:
Posts: 3,623
Reply with quote  #265 

Probably a lot of people here cook these at home quite often. But if you haven't made them like me before, try these recipes...They were delicious !!

Masala French Toast with Sourdough bread - https://ministryofcurry.com/savory-french-toast/

I made this with Sourdough bread and because of it's sour taste, it was a great blend of sour, spice and egg flavors. 
[savory-french-toast-3] 

Palak Kichdi

Amen786

DoraBabu
Registered:
Posts: 5,868
Reply with quote  #266 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Me_SSMB_Fan

Probably a lot of people here cook these at home quite often. But if you haven't made them like me before, try these recipes...They were delicious !!

Masala French Toast with Sourdough bread - https://ministryofcurry.com/savory-french-toast/

I made this with Sourdough bread and because of it's sour taste, it was a great blend of sour, spice and egg flavors. 
[savory-french-toast-3] 

Palak Kichdi


palak kichdi very good recipe... nenu rice ni quinoa tho replace chesanu came out really well

nenu palakura ki hardcore fan ni...

Note: last lo vese lal mirchi tadka miss avakandi
Amen786

DoraBabu
Registered:
Posts: 5,868
Reply with quote  #267 
Thotakura Chicken My own Recipe already undo ledo teliyadu


Step 1) thotakura + green chillies cook chesi grind chesi petukondi...green paste vasthundi

Step 2)Oil lo Oninons + pachimirchi next konchem vegaka ginger garlic paste,Raw smell poyinaka add tomato 5 mins next add Chilli ppwder+ corrainder powder+garam masala
lite ga curd + salt

andulo salt water lo 30 mins nana bettina chicken (Prathi Chicken recipe ki ila try cheyandj baaguntundi) vesi udikinchandi till chicken nicely cook ,ee stage lo meeku normal ga chicken nundi water vasthadi else lite ga water add cheskondi

Step 3) add green paste 10 -15 mins cook chesaka kothimeera vesi dimpeyandi... U are done


TRY Cheyandi,baaguntundi
Vasco

Super Moderators
Registered:
Posts: 26,570
Reply with quote  #268 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amen786
Thotakura Chicken My own Recipe already undo ledo teliyadu


Step 1) thotakura + green chillies cook chesi grind chesi petukondi...green paste vasthundi

Step 2)Oil lo Oninons + pachimirchi next konchem vegaka ginger garlic paste,Raw smell poyinaka add tomato 5 mins next add Chilli ppwder+ corrainder powder+garam masala
lite ga curd + salt

andulo salt water lo 30 mins nana bettina chicken (Prathi Chicken recipe ki ila try cheyandj baaguntundi) vesi udikinchandi till chicken nicely cook ,ee stage lo meeku normal ga chicken nundi water vasthadi else lite ga water add cheskondi

Step 3) add green paste 10 -15 mins cook chesaka kothimeera vesi dimpeyandi... U are done


TRY Cheyandi,baaguntundi

Salt water lo 30 min soak chesi unchite vache advantage enti bro?
Amen786

DoraBabu
Registered:
Posts: 5,868
Reply with quote  #269 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vasco

Salt water lo 30 min soak chesi unchite vache advantage enti bro?


piece pluffy n taste baaguntundi...try chesi chudamdi
Vasco

Super Moderators
Registered:
Posts: 26,570
Reply with quote  #270 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amen786


piece pluffy n taste baaguntundi...try chesi chudamdi

Avnaa..superrr..will try itπŸ‘
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print
Reply

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.