Welcome to SBDBFORUMS !!
(The Comprehensive Website for everything you want to know/discuss about Movies and Misc topics)

Sobhan's Best 50    |    Sobhan's Solo Songs   |    Sobhan's Duets


Sbdb pays Homage to Sri Akkineni NageswaraRao garu !

Forum
Latest Topics
 
 
 


Reply
  Author   Comment  
Adaviramudu

Jackie
Registered:
Posts: 1,023
Reply with quote  #1 
Eppatikiappudu update cheyandayya emina Manchi mobiles 15 to 30 k range undevi !!
Note :China vallavi veelintha varaku avoid cheyyali !!
thej

DoraBabu
Registered:
Posts: 5,944
Reply with quote  #2 
One plus vundhi kada....
Adaviramudu

Jackie
Registered:
Posts: 1,023
Reply with quote  #3 
Quote:
Originally Posted by thej
One plus vundhi kada....
china
Pavan_D

Abhimanyu
Registered:
Posts: 7,032
Reply with quote  #4 
30k ki meku iPhone 7 and Samsung Galaxy S9 vasthay.
Rambabu_Prince

Avatar / Picture

Registered:
Posts: 198
Reply with quote  #5 
China vi odiledeste Samsung ae dikku

Samsung ayite under 15k -m21 best..
Under 20k ayite -m31s
Note: if you are normal gamer
Capslock

Avatar / Picture

Soggadu
Registered:
Posts: 6,203
Reply with quote  #6 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adaviramudu
china


Non - Chinese

Samsung M31s
Asus 6z
Samsung s9 / s9+ (Out of stock mostly)
iPhone 7/7+ (lower variant with card offer)
Samsung A51

Konchem old devices lo better processor unnavi aina parldhu ante

Asus 5z
LG V30+ black variant

Lg G7+ Thinq (check in croma)
Srimanthudu

Avatar / Picture

Never Give Up
Registered:
Posts: 25,530
Reply with quote  #7 
Best smart watches cheppandi apart from Apple Series 5
Thokaleni

Registered:
Posts: 224
Reply with quote  #8 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Srimanthudu
Best smart watches cheppandi apart from Apple Series 5


Apple Watch Series 4 [wink]
Dark_Knight

Avatar / Picture

Hakuna Matata
Registered:
Posts: 10,036
Reply with quote  #9 
Samsung Note 10 Lite dorukutundi emo for under 35k if you try in some local stores. They might also take any of your old phones as exchange for 2-5k.
Online lo 37k ki undi. Inka takkuva lo ante M31s is good. 

__________________

utiṣṭhata। jāgrata। prāpya varānnibodhata।

Thokaleni

Registered:
Posts: 224
Reply with quote  #10 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Srimanthudu
Best smart watches cheppandi apart from Apple Series 5


But seriously, if you have an iPhone, then save money and get an apple watch. Another level. 
Srimanthudu

Avatar / Picture

Never Give Up
Registered:
Posts: 25,530
Reply with quote  #11 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thokaleni


But seriously, if you have an iPhone, then save money and get an apple watch. Another level. 

Naa Apple Watch broken. Ikkada repair cheyaru anta jaffa gallu. I use black stainless steel millanese loop with Nike Sport band and other one (total 3 bands). US lo 850-900$ ante parledu anipinchindi gani ippudu ikkada 70-75K em pedatham ani thinking. Garmian has more features than Apple Watch. India lo edi best naku teledu!
Thokaleni

Registered:
Posts: 224
Reply with quote  #12 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Srimanthudu

Naa Apple Watch broken. Ikkada repair cheyaru anta jaffa gallu. I use black stainless steel millanese loop with Nike Sport band and other one (total 3 bands). US lo 850-900$ ante parledu anipinchindi gani ippudu ikkada 70-75K em pedatham ani thinking. Garmian has more features than Apple Watch. India lo edi best naku teledu!


I see. 
You can consider buying couple of different ones, each specific for different use-case.
E.g. Before my Apple Watch, I used to use a Fosil hybrid. It looks exactly like a classic watch and has few basic features (steps, alarm, phone notification, sleepmeter), I use this for all my formal, semi-formal occations. No charging needed, 2€ battery losts more than 6 months. ~100€ on sale.

In parallel I had a Mi Band, which is amazing for it's price and has many more features.

So combining both of the above, I had almost all features that I had in my Apple Watch. If you choose the Fossil correctly, from looks and aesthetics (important in India's materialistic society) you do look modern/posh enough. 
Adaviramudu

Jackie
Registered:
Posts: 1,023
Reply with quote  #13 
Ninnane samsung M31 maa friend nene order pettanu !! 16k kivachindi
imPavanKalyan

Avatar / Picture

Rise From The Ashes
Registered:
Posts: 12,768
Reply with quote  #14 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Srimanthudu
Best smart watches cheppandi apart from Apple Series 5

Galaxy Watch 3
Fossil Gen 5 / Hybrid HR
TicWatch Pro
Fitbit Versa 2
AArjun

Registered:
Posts: 952
Reply with quote  #15 
Realme x2 pro or Redmi K20 pro in that budget.
Adaviramudu

Jackie
Registered:
Posts: 1,023
Reply with quote  #16 
Quote:
Originally Posted by AArjun
Realme x2 pro or Redmi K20 pro in that budget.
china phones ki chotu ledu manadaggara!!
GLOKVEAR

Avatar / Picture

Maharaaju
Registered:
Posts: 40,095
Reply with quote  #17 
Samsung M31s, moto one fusion plus- rendu stock levu.

S9 asala ekkada ledu
Pandu25

Avatar / Picture

Busy mode
Registered:
Posts: 8,037
Reply with quote  #18 
Samsung m31 matram superb 👍
Adaviramudu

Jackie
Registered:
Posts: 1,023
Reply with quote  #19 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandu25
Samsung m31 matram superb 👍
yes !!
Mechie

Avatar / Picture

Eccentric
Registered:
Posts: 4,715
Reply with quote  #20 
M series upcoming...
M41 received chinese 3c certification with 7000mAh battery
M51 received fcc certification with 25 watt charger and SD730.
Rambabu_Prince

Avatar / Picture

Registered:
Posts: 198
Reply with quote  #21 
Quote:
Originally Posted by GLOKVEAR
Samsung M31s, moto one fusion plus- rendu stock levu.

S9 asala ekkada ledu

Samsung lone kavalante offline stores lo A series doritayi
Kopadari_Manishi

Avatar / Picture

Jackie
Registered:
Posts: 1,727
Reply with quote  #22 
can someone suggest me non-Chinese brand around 10k-12k
TonyStark

Avatar / Picture

Doctor Babu
Registered:
Posts: 4,970
Reply with quote  #23 
S9 lo moisture detection povatledu..how to get rid of it, unable to charge the mobile, wireless aite deadslow
Capslock

Avatar / Picture

Soggadu
Registered:
Posts: 6,203
Reply with quote  #24 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyStark
S9 lo moisture detection povatledu..how to get rid of it, unable to charge the mobile, wireless aite deadslow


Theeskelli biyyamlo padeyandi oka 4 hrs😛
Capslock

Avatar / Picture

Soggadu
Registered:
Posts: 6,203
Reply with quote  #25 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopadari_Manishi
can someone suggest me non-Chinese brand around 10k-12k


M21 offer lo 12k ki ravochu try cheyandi
Kopadari_Manishi

Avatar / Picture

Jackie
Registered:
Posts: 1,727
Reply with quote  #26 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capslock


M21 offer lo 12k ki ravochu try cheyandi


[thumb]
Capslock

Avatar / Picture

Soggadu
Registered:
Posts: 6,203
Reply with quote  #27 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adaviramudu
Ninnane samsung M31 maa friend nene order pettanu !! 16k kivachindi


M31s lower variant 17.5k ki osthundhi ga bro
With better design, cameras and charging options..
Srimanthudu

Avatar / Picture

Never Give Up
Registered:
Posts: 25,530
Reply with quote  #28 
Quote:
Originally Posted by imPavanKalyan

Galaxy Watch 3
Fossil Gen 5 / Hybrid HR
TicWatch Pro
Fitbit Versa 2

I used to like Fossil watches when I was in India. I’ll try 👍
Srimanthudu

Avatar / Picture

Never Give Up
Registered:
Posts: 25,530
Reply with quote  #29 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thokaleni


I see. 
You can consider buying couple of different ones, each specific for different use-case.
E.g. Before my Apple Watch, I used to use a Fosil hybrid. It looks exactly like a classic watch and has few basic features (steps, alarm, phone notification, sleepmeter), I use this for all my formal, semi-formal occations. No charging needed, 2€ battery losts more than 6 months. ~100€ on sale.

In parallel I had a Mi Band, which is amazing for it's price and has many more features.

So combining both of the above, I had almost all features that I had in my Apple Watch. If you choose the Fossil correctly, from looks and aesthetics (important in India's materialistic society) you do look modern/posh enough. 

I used to like Fossil Watches during my B.Tech time back when ai was in India. I’ll try 👍. Mi Band advantages enti?
Damnnn

Veerabhimanyu
Registered:
Posts: 8,106
Reply with quote  #30 
Moto g8 order petta, 10k ki. mediatek processor adi but still very little usage of WA/YT ani dhairyam chesa
Adaviramudu

Jackie
Registered:
Posts: 1,023
Reply with quote  #31 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capslock


M31s lower variant 17.5k ki osthundhi ga bro
With better design, cameras and charging options..
ledu bro around 18.5k paduthundi anukuntanu
TonyStark

Avatar / Picture

Doctor Babu
Registered:
Posts: 4,970
Reply with quote  #32 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capslock


Theeskelli biyyamlo padeyandi oka 4 hrs😛

Nijam ga work avudha..intamundu aite 1 day lo poyedi mali ochedi..present di matram asal potledu
Silent_Guardian

Avatar / Picture

Rama Rao
Registered:
Posts: 11,809
Reply with quote  #33 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyStark
S9 lo moisture detection povatledu..how to get rid of it, unable to charge the mobile, wireless aite deadslow
aa thread lo already reply icha. Moisture remove cheyyadaniki try cheyyandi. First, charging port problem ha lekapothe adapter problem ha chudandi try different charger. Mostly charging port problem untundi. Clean it or replace it. Antha easy ga podhu aa error.
Thokaleni

Registered:
Posts: 224
Reply with quote  #34 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Srimanthudu

I used to like Fossil Watches during my B.Tech time back when ai was in India. I’ll try 👍. Mi Band advantages enti?


Mi Band 4 

  • Color AMOLED full-touch display
  • Up to 20 days of battery life
  • 24/7 heart monitoring
  • Music and volume controls
  • Swim tracking with stroke recognition
  • AMOLED Display
  • Water Resistant

so all common features untay that you actually need. 

Srimanthudu

Avatar / Picture

Never Give Up
Registered:
Posts: 25,530
Reply with quote  #35 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thokaleni


Mi Band 4 

  • Color AMOLED full-touch display
  • Up to 20 days of battery life
  • 24/7 heart monitoring
  • Music and volume controls
  • Swim tracking with stroke recognition
  • AMOLED Display
  • Water Resistant

so all common features untay that you actually need. 


K nenu idi oka band anukunna. Got it this is separate smart band
Thokaleni

Registered:
Posts: 224
Reply with quote  #36 
I do not know your taste, but here are few examples:


https://www.fossil.com/de-de/products/herren-hybrid-smartwatch-neutra-leder-rotbraun/FTW1194.html
https://www.fossil.com/de-de/products/herren-hybrid-smartwatch-neutra-leder-braun/FTW1178.html
Thokaleni

Registered:
Posts: 224
Reply with quote  #37 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thokaleni


Mi Band 4 

  • Color AMOLED full-touch display
  • Up to 20 days of battery life
  • 24/7 heart monitoring
  • Music and volume controls
  • Swim tracking with stroke recognition
  • AMOLED Display
  • Water Resistant

so all common features untay that you actually need. 



If you prefer non-china then there are options from Samsung:
https://www.flipkart.com/samsung-galaxy-fit-e-smart-band/p/itmfe07c95a198a4?pid=SBNFGWYXWJTFDBZ9&lid=LSTSBNFGWYXWJTFDBZ9O99EII&marketplace=FLIPKART&srno=s_1_1&otracker=AS_QueryStore_OrganicAutoSuggest_1_10_na_na_ps&otracker1=AS_QueryStore_OrganicAutoSuggest_1_10_na_na_ps&fm=SEARCH&iid=4e2171ba-93d4-45d2-81e1-f10cfc44eff3.SBNFGWYXWJTFDBZ9.SEARCH&ppt=sp&ppn=sp&ssid=s384iv23pc0000001596804790151&qH=d27b6e6d17d29967
TonyStark

Avatar / Picture

Doctor Babu
Registered:
Posts: 4,970
Reply with quote  #38 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent_Guardian
aa thread lo already reply icha. Moisture remove cheyyadaniki try cheyyandi. First, charging port problem ha lekapothe adapter problem ha chudandi try different charger. Mostly charging port problem untundi. Clean it or replace it. Antha easy ga podhu aa error.

Oka 10 months back came..apdu kuda vastu pothu undedi, samsung showroom lo chupiste chudakundane marchali anaru..but tarvata ah problm raledu..fre day's nunchi vastu pothu undi sudden ga stuck aipoindi asal potledu..
New dhi vesina problm solve avtadana namakam ledu..
Rambabu_Prince

Avatar / Picture

Registered:
Posts: 198
Reply with quote  #39 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopadari_Manishi
can someone suggest me non-Chinese brand around 10k-12k

Samsung m21 14k
Capslock

Avatar / Picture

Soggadu
Registered:
Posts: 6,203
Reply with quote  #40 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyStark

Oka 10 months back came..apdu kuda vastu pothu undedi, samsung showroom lo chupiste chudakundane marchali anaru..but tarvata ah problm raledu..fre day's nunchi vastu pothu undi sudden ga stuck aipoindi asal potledu..
New dhi vesina problm solve avtadana namakam ledu..


https://www.ifixit.com/Guide/Galaxy+S9+Plus+Moisture+Detected+Fix/114827#:~:text=The%20Phone%20checks%20for%20unwanted,performed%20when%20charger%20is%20inserted.
veerusayz

Avatar / Picture

DoraBabu
Registered:
Posts: 5,583
Reply with quote  #41 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adaviramudu
Eppatikiappudu update cheyandayya emina Manchi mobiles 15 to 30 k range undevi !!
Note :China vallavi veelintha varaku avoid cheyyali !!

inko 10 vesukonte iphone SE vastundi kada
Adaviramudu

Jackie
Registered:
Posts: 1,023
Reply with quote  #42 
Quote:
Originally Posted by veerusayz

inko 10 vesukonte iphone SE vastundi kada
I phn access headache ,,,android simplega untundi ani naa feeling !!!
Paardhu_RS

Avatar / Picture

జై చిరంజీవ !!!
Registered:
Posts: 16,782
Reply with quote  #43 
M31s
__________________
~ పొగరని అందరూ అన్నా అది మాత్రం నా నైజం ~
TonyStark

Avatar / Picture

Doctor Babu
Registered:
Posts: 4,970
Reply with quote  #44 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adaviramudu
I phn access headache ,,,android simplega untundi ani naa feeling !!!

Bro miku pm chesa okasari chusi chepandi
veerusayz

Avatar / Picture

DoraBabu
Registered:
Posts: 5,583
Reply with quote  #45 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adaviramudu
I phn access headache ,,,android simplega untundi ani naa feeling !!!


But the reverse is true.. IPhone is simple and clean
Adaviramudu

Jackie
Registered:
Posts: 1,023
Reply with quote  #46 
Wrist Band edi bavuntundi !!! Mi ye naa ,,vere options emileva !!
python

Avatar / Picture

Abhimanyu
Registered:
Posts: 7,041
Reply with quote  #47 
For the time being samsung m31 konukunna .. ey reliance oo .. lg no manchi phone dimpaka potara ani

One plus vadanu .. obviously samsung is not even half appealing but china phone impossible inka
SSMahesh

Avatar / Picture

Maharaaju
Registered:
Posts: 12,044
Reply with quote  #48 
Quote:
Originally Posted by veerusayz


But the reverse is true.. IPhone is simple and clean


+1 iPhone is most user friendly UI . Android is a ruckus.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print
Reply

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.