Welcome to SBDBFORUMS !!
(The Comprehensive Website for everything you want to know/discuss about Movies and Misc topics)

Sobhan's Best 50    |    Sobhan's Solo Songs   |    Sobhan's Duets




Forum
Latest Topics
 
 
 


Reply
  Author   Comment   Page 6 of 6     «   Prev   3   4   5   6
PowerStar2603

Avatar / Picture

Likes Bunny
Registered:
Posts: 15,443
Reply with quote  #251 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fastrack
Breaking Bad 2nd season chusi naa valla kaledu..discontinue chesa 2 yrs back..malli eoudaina start cheyali

[rolleyes]
Axe

Avatar / Picture

"వచ్చాడయ్యో సామి!"
Registered:
Posts: 52,605
Reply with quote  #252 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bujjigadu


Flash enduko assalu ekkaledu. In fact chaala chetta ga anipinchidi show. 

Better Call Saul varaku I expected the show to be something else.May be ala disappoint ayya emo.

+1
chandu4kalyan

Avatar / Picture

sukumar fan
Registered:
Posts: 3,785
Reply with quote  #253 
PERSON OF INTEREST bane vundi[thumb]
Flash

Avatar / Picture

Barry Allen
Registered:
Posts: 4,419
Reply with quote  #254 
Few TV Shows I Watched:

Game of Thrones - No words!! Epic TV Show Ever Made. (10/10)

Flash : S1 Excellent....next seasons graph ala down ayyindi. S4 aythe Thupuk Too Boring.(6/10)

Stranger Things : S2 >>> S1 it's Trillling + Fun.(8/10)

Dark : Time Travel Concept is Good. (7/10)
Biopic

Registered:
Posts: 185
Reply with quote  #255 
Friends I want to see "STRANGER THINGS" drama Series, I would like to see.
Can any one send me link to download or upload here......
Illakathamafilia

VACHAADAYYO SAAMI ! !
Registered:
Posts: 9,091
Reply with quote  #256 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Super_racer
Friends I want to see "STRANGER THINGS" drama Series, I would like to see.
Can any one send me link to download or upload here......


http://dl.upload8.in/files/Serial/Stranger%20Things/

Maheshfan_1

Avatar / Picture

Maharaaju
Registered:
Posts: 16,875
Reply with quote  #257 
indulo post cheyyaledu

Game of thrones -- EPIC!

Breaking Bad -- Excellent

Dexter -- Very Good

Prison Break -- Season 1>>Season 2, 3 and 4. 5 Chudaledu

Altered Carbon -- Lite

Friends -- Classic!

Stranger things -- Superb

Flash -- 1st season ok..2nd season nunchi sodhi [sleep] madhyalo aapesa

Spartacus -- fights/sex anthe motham [rofl] ok watch..idi kuda actor change ayyaka chudaledu

House of cards -- Excellent but ippudu Frank lekunda ante kastame!

Homeland -- Season 1 and 4 were damn good...2,3 ok..5 chudaledu

ive gurthu unnayi

edanna suggest cheyyandi manchivi.
just started watching shameless





Paardhu_RS

Avatar / Picture

KodamasimhaM
Registered:
Posts: 15,162
Reply with quote  #258 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maheshfan_1
indulo post cheyyaledu

Game of thrones -- EPIC!

Breaking Bad -- Excellent

Dexter -- Very Good

Prison Break -- Season 1>>Season 2, 3 and 4. 5 Chudaledu

Altered Carbon -- Lite

Friends -- Classic!

Stranger things -- Superb

Flash -- 1st season ok..2nd season nunchi sodhi [sleep] madhyalo aapesa

Spartacus -- fights/sex anthe motham [rofl] ok watch..idi kuda actor change ayyaka chudaledu

House of cards -- Excellent but ippudu Frank lekunda ante kastame!

Homeland -- Season 1 and 4 were damn good...2,3 ok..5 chudaledu

ive gurthu unnayi

edanna suggest cheyyandi manchivi.
just started watching shameless







Marvel start cheyyi bro

Jessica Jones

Defenders

Dare devil

Agents of Shield

 

DC
Green Arrow

rest all in DC picha light

Green Arrow atleast 3 seasons varaku interesting and gripping untadi

Illakathamafilia

VACHAADAYYO SAAMI ! !
Registered:
Posts: 9,091
Reply with quote  #259 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maheshfan_1
indulo post cheyyaledu

Game of thrones -- EPIC!

Breaking Bad -- Excellent

Dexter -- Very Good

Prison Break -- Season 1>>Season 2, 3 and 4. 5 Chudaledu

Altered Carbon -- Lite

Friends -- Classic!

Stranger things -- Superb

Flash -- 1st season ok..2nd season nunchi sodhi [sleep] madhyalo aapesa

Spartacus -- fights/sex anthe motham [rofl] ok watch..idi kuda actor change ayyaka chudaledu

House of cards -- Excellent but ippudu Frank lekunda ante kastame!

Homeland -- Season 1 and 4 were damn good...2,3 ok..5 chudaledu

ive gurthu unnayi

edanna suggest cheyyandi manchivi.
just started watching shameless







Prison Break 5 lite.. em undadu peddaga except Michael performance.. 6 kooda plan chestunnar anta
Maheshfan_1

Avatar / Picture

Maharaaju
Registered:
Posts: 16,875
Reply with quote  #260 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pardhu_RS



Marvel start cheyyi bro

Jessica Jones

Defenders

Dare devil

Agents of Shield

 

DC
Green Arrow

rest all in DC picha light

Green Arrow atleast 3 seasons varaku interesting and gripping untadi



Ok will do [thumb]
Maheshfan_1

Avatar / Picture

Maharaaju
Registered:
Posts: 16,875
Reply with quote  #261 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Illakathamafilia


Prison Break 5 lite.. em undadu peddaga except Michael performance.. 6 kooda plan chestunnar anta

hmm
amarendra

Jackie
Registered:
Posts: 1,103
Reply with quote  #262 

Netflix lo kasta manchi sitcoms cheppandi & kasta bagunde series emina kooda(Genre edina)..

TIA

CKC

Avatar / Picture

Super Moderators
Registered:
Posts: 14,826
Reply with quote  #263 
Quote:
Originally Posted by amarendra

Netflix lo kasta manchi sitcoms cheppandi & kasta bagunde series emina kooda(Genre edina)..

TIA

The Ranch(core american) or That 70s show(youth comedy) chuseyandi saradaga
Flash

Avatar / Picture

Barry Allen
Registered:
Posts: 4,419
Reply with quote  #264 
Flash Season 4 : Worst & Boring
Flash

Avatar / Picture

Barry Allen
Registered:
Posts: 4,419
Reply with quote  #265 
Money Heist --- A Story of group of people lead by a professor who pulls off biggest bank robbery of history. Each episode is f**king intense & thrilling.

Sense8 --- Around the world 8 people are connected by telepathically. I expected it was a action series but it is more emotional & dramatic. Just ok series.

Breaking Bad --- Walter White 🙏 what a character man the best characterization i have ever seen. Its very good series
Illakathamafilia

VACHAADAYYO SAAMI ! !
Registered:
Posts: 9,091
Reply with quote  #266 
Dexter - 2 seasons chusa..
egaresi madathesi kodtunnad ah character ni.. 
Dexter or Michael Schofield lanti character padali Babu ki retire ayyelopu
Taserface

NTR & CR7
Registered:
Posts: 3,750
Reply with quote  #267 
condor bagundi .. series is going on
cobra kai superrrrrrrr ...orig karate kid cont
lost in space kuda ok ... a bit predictable
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print
Reply

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.