Welcome to SBDBFORUMS !!
(The Comprehensive Website for everything you want to know/discuss about Movies and Misc topics)

Sobhan's Best 50    |    Sobhan's Solo Songs   |    Sobhan's Duets


Sbdb pays Homage to Sri Akkineni NageswaraRao garu !

Forum
Latest Topics
 
 
 


Reply
  Author   Comment   Page 4 of 4      Prev   1   2   3   4
edo_okati

Avatar / Picture

Maharaaju
Registered:
Posts: 11,863
Reply with quote  #151 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SSMahesh


Arre cheap ga konesara..Himalayas lo oka konda ippinchamanu .. elli barrelu tholkovachu.. 😂


evari kaallu ayina pattukoni ippinchukundam 😋 
SSMahesh

Avatar / Picture

Maharaaju
Registered:
Posts: 12,044
Reply with quote  #152 
Quote:
Originally Posted by edo_okati


evari kaallu ayina pattukoni ippinchukundam 😋 


Konchem chillara kuda .
cinemaa

Jackie
Registered:
Posts: 1,460
Reply with quote  #153 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Celluloid_Scientist
Jagan ni congress nunchi bayataki velladu ani political agenda tho vesina cases avi not applicable here.

Mari every Friday court enduku attend avuthunnadu. Jagan thappu lekapothe case kottinchesukovachu kadaa one more thing last six years nunchi centrelo congress govt kuda ledu
edo_okati

Avatar / Picture

Maharaaju
Registered:
Posts: 11,863
Reply with quote  #154 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SSMahesh


Konchem chillara kuda .


ee statement ardham kaaledu maasteru
edo_okati

Avatar / Picture

Maharaaju
Registered:
Posts: 11,863
Reply with quote  #155 
Quote:
Originally Posted by cinemaa

Mari every Friday court enduku attend avuthunnadu


mana tax money tho......
yodha

Soggadu
Registered:
Posts: 6,032
Reply with quote  #156 
Quote:
Originally Posted by edo_okati


TDP gelichindi ga TS lo


aa 1 , 2 seats la gelvadam gurinchi kaadu me talking
retain the power anedi naa point 
adi cheyali ante tdp/ycp tg lo gelavavu , trs ap lo gelvadu 
only national party could do the magic 

Celluloid_Scientist

Avatar / Picture

Maharaaju
Registered:
Posts: 14,129
Reply with quote  #157 
Quote:
Originally Posted by cinemaa

Mari every Friday court enduku attend avuthunnadu. Jagan thappu lekapothe case kottinchesukovachu kadaa one more thing last six years nunchi centrelo congress govt kuda ledu
adhe chepthuna he is facing legally with out using any political influence .
Rahul357

Avatar / Picture

Registered:
Posts: 476
Reply with quote  #158 
BJP and TRS would be in power for the next 15 years.
Jagan would win next time aswell
Pk should come out of politics urgently
Celluloid_Scientist

Avatar / Picture

Maharaaju
Registered:
Posts: 14,129
Reply with quote  #159 
Quote:
Originally Posted by yodha


aa 1 , 2 seats la gelvadam gurinchi kaadu me talking
retain the power anedi naa point 
adi cheyali ante tdp/ycp tg lo gelavavu , trs ap lo gelvadu 
only national party could do the magic 

asalu tdp Ap lone unte goppa anatlu undhi situation.
Romeo

Abhimanyu
Registered:
Posts: 7,301
Reply with quote  #160 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Celluloid_Scientist
adhe chepthuna he is facing legally with out using any political influence .

frgt about politics.... meeru heartfull gane ilanti posts vestara... [biggrin] ? 

Celluloid_Scientist

Avatar / Picture

Maharaaju
Registered:
Posts: 14,129
Reply with quote  #161 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Romeo

frgt about politics.... meeru heartfull gane ilanti posts vestara... [biggrin] ? 

yes meeru veyara somebody forcing you bro ? nenu aithe heartful gaane chethaanu bro 👍
Romeo

Abhimanyu
Registered:
Posts: 7,301
Reply with quote  #162 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Celluloid_Scientist
yes meeru veyara somebody forcing you bro ? nenu aithe heartful gaane chethaanu bro 👍

Okay... [thumb]
python

Avatar / Picture

Abhimanyu
Registered:
Posts: 7,100
Reply with quote  #163 
rajdeep sardesai no .. barkha dutt no cheyandi Cong president .. valla kashtalu in studios choodaleka potunnam otherwise
python

Avatar / Picture

Abhimanyu
Registered:
Posts: 7,100
Reply with quote  #164 
cong.jpeg 
yodha

Soggadu
Registered:
Posts: 6,032
Reply with quote  #165 
Quote:
Originally Posted by python
cong.jpeg 


ee rg , pg emi expecting yo i did not understand
power lo leru , no one care a damn 
adi artham cehskovali 
pratee saari digi pota ani bhaya pedite digi po antaru 
mallee daani ki hurt ayyi bjp to kalisaru ante etta?
edava santa 
chandu4kalyan

Avatar / Picture

sukumar fan
Registered:
Posts: 4,283
Reply with quote  #166 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BreakingBad
Congress end avvalani, 2035 varaku rakudadu ani antunnaru... leave about Congress...

BJP government ni 6+ yrs nundi chustunnaru ga, em development chesaru? What is GDP, Unemployment rate, per capita income, 15lac rupees deposit of Black money to every individual acct, 20lac crore corona package?
Ika Rafale jets UPA time lo 126 jets ki 108 will be made by HAL, BJP govt made that number to 36 jets that too with doubled price..

Inni scams jarugutunna Ram mandir, Article 370 lantivi chusi votes veyandi..

I'm not a congress supporter, But definitely Congree ruling better than BJP...

 

https://www.sbdbforums.com/post/show_single_post?pid=1312460292&postcount=180&forum=129800

chandu4kalyan

Avatar / Picture

sukumar fan
Registered:
Posts: 4,283
Reply with quote  #167 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Volunteer6093


Ye state lo unnayo mobile manufacturing units data kooda unte pettandi mee point strong ga untundhi !


AP,UP,TN contributes 70-80% of india's mobiles manufacturing As far as i know
RoyyalaNaidu

Avatar / Picture

Registered:
Posts: 447
Reply with quote  #168 
Quote:
Originally Posted by yardstick

Rural electrification

Swach bahrat and sanitation

Railways doubling ,electrification and railway stations redeveopment bio toilets,

Dedicaed freight corridor , even though started by congroess,gained pace in nda govt, 2021 target for completion

Highways construction at very good pace comapred comapred to previous govt. even though 2013 land accquisition bill made land acquisition difficult

Started delhi-mumbai expressway ,will be finished in 2023 ,another 5000 kms of expressways in pipeline(chennai-banglore,vizag-raipur etc)

North eastren region developement (converted lot of railways lines to broad guage) ,started connecting all northeastren states capital through railways, highways also expanding at fast rate.

smart cities implementation

Airports expansion and udan scheme to boost aviation sector

DBT implemented all over india , creation of bank accounts for many rural indians 


increase of medical seats all over india by some 25% and 6 new AIIMS started and another 8 new AIIMS under initial phase(land acquisiiton and phase 1 construction)

creation of CDS(chief of defence staff) post  to cordinate between three armed forces

No major terrorist attcks in Big meros and other cities except one, rest all are insurgency in north east  and j &k related

Major boost in renewable energey sector(solar and wind energy )

Increased ties with israel , (israel have excellent agri  and defence tech )

Increase in border infra spending and moderinsation of defence sector


ipdu intha data pedthunnaru
Ease of doing business lo ap 1
Mobile manufacturing lo kuda leading
Swach bharat top 10 3 cities
GDP growth rate constant ga 3 years double digits
5 years investment lo next to Gujarat
100% electricity achieved
Farm ponds lo no 1
First state to open defecation free
Still cbn ni enduku hate chesthunnaru
Dark_Knight

Avatar / Picture

Hakuna Matata
Registered:
Posts: 10,036
Reply with quote  #169 
hmmm..ee thread lo bjp gurinchi enduku..INC next chief evaru anedi question. BJP achievement gurinchi chala ne threads unayi ga.


__________________

utiṣṭhata। jāgrata। prāpya varānnibodhata।

storm

Minor Babu
Registered:
Posts: 2,445
Reply with quote  #170 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Celluloid_Scientist
okka scam bayataki raaledhu adhe memu kuda chepedhi congress better kadha kanimozhi, Raja..etc andarini bokka lo vesindhi even they are the part of upa nirav modhi, vijay malya, sujana chowdary, cm ramesh dharja ga thiruguthunaru ga great.



Ori oka scam bayataki ravatledu kabatti BJP waste...


Idemi nimmakaya logic
yardstick

Super Moderators
Registered:
Posts: 12,511
Reply with quote  #171 
Quote:
Originally Posted by storm



Ori oka scam bayataki ravatledu kabatti BJP waste...


Idemi nimmakaya logic


There was an old joke...

British, US guys were debating on who had telephone and current first then Indian guy said we dug many thousand meters but found nothing...So it means we had wireless hundreds of years back..


Romeo

Abhimanyu
Registered:
Posts: 7,301
Reply with quote  #172 
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyyalaNaidu

ipdu intha data pedthunnaru
Ease of doing business lo ap 1
Mobile manufacturing lo kuda leading
Swach bharat top 10 3 cities
GDP growth rate constant ga 3 years double digits
5 years investment lo next to Gujarat
100% electricity achieved
Farm ponds lo no 1
First state to open defecation free
Still cbn ni enduku hate chesthunnaru

Cbn ante development parameters change avutay.............
Kopadari_Manishi

Avatar / Picture

Jackie
Registered:
Posts: 1,727
Reply with quote  #173 
Thank you YS garu
Mentioned many points.
yardstick

Super Moderators
Registered:
Posts: 12,511
Reply with quote  #174 
Quote:
Originally Posted by yardstick


There was an old joke...

British, US guys were debating on who had telephone and current first then Indian guy said we dug many thousand meters but found nothing...So it means we had wireless hundreds of years back..



Sonia resignation in Nithyananda language 😀

Me sending resignation to Me and that Me not accepting the resignation of Me, asking Me to reconsider the idea of Me then Me accepting the suggestion made by Me and Me continue as the party chief as suggested by Me...

Movie_Muchatlu

Avatar / Picture

Timepass
Registered:
Posts: 14,831
Reply with quote  #175 
Malli Rahul ni corner chesara president padavi ivakunda.
Kopadari_Manishi

Avatar / Picture

Jackie
Registered:
Posts: 1,727
Reply with quote  #176 
Quote:
Originally Posted by yardstick


Sonia resignation in Nithyananda language 😀

Me sending resignation to Me and that Me not accepting the resignation of Me, asking Me to reconsider the idea of Me then Me accepting the suggestion made by Me and Me continue as the party chief as suggested by Me...



Lol..
Npower

Veerabhimanyu
Registered:
Posts: 8,302
Reply with quote  #177 
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyyalaNaidu

ipdu intha data pedthunnaru
Ease of doing business lo ap 1
Mobile manufacturing lo kuda leading
Swach bharat top 10 3 cities
GDP growth rate constant ga 3 years double digits
5 years investment lo next to Gujarat
100% electricity achieved
Farm ponds lo no 1
First state to open defecation free
Still cbn ni enduku hate chesthunnaru


Andhra lo under tDP develop ayithe.... Maanavudu nianderthal yugam yundi yelaa paiki vachaado... alaane AP koodaa alaa Paaki... Alaa Alaa paipaiki vachesindi.... no one, specially CBN hasn't done anything for the State development.  ITS A NIRANTHARA PRAKRIYA.

Ade Country vishayaaniki vasthe 56 CM chest uppongi... Agni Gundam braddalayyi... Laavaa laagaa Aksharaalu Pravaaham laagaa maarathaayi YardStick gaari write up roopam lo. 

Inkonnaallu pothe Inthakante bhaaree visphotanam tho Lavaa laa pravahistaayi aayana padaalu about TIGER paalana.  Time kosam vechi choostunnaaru anthe... Vaatsalyam tho koodina waiting adi.
Adaviramudu

Jackie
Registered:
Posts: 1,024
Reply with quote  #178 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Npower


Andhra lo under tDP develop ayithe.... Maanavudu nianderthal yugam yundi yelaa paiki vachaado... alaane AP koodaa alaa Paaki... Alaa Alaa paipaiki vachesindi.... no one, specially CBN hasn't done anything for the State development.  ITS A NIRANTHARA PRAKRIYA.

Ade Country vishayaaniki vasthe 56 CM chest uppongi... Agni Gundam braddalayyi... Laavaa laagaa Aksharaalu Pravaaham laagaa maarathaayi YardStick gaari write up roopam lo. 

Inkonnaallu pothe Inthakante bhaaree visphotanam tho Lavaa laa pravahistaayi aayana padaalu about TIGER paalana.  Time kosam vechi choostunnaaru anthe... Vaatsalyam tho koodina waiting adi.
🤣🤣
heil_fuhrer

Avatar / Picture

Doctor Babu
Registered:
Posts: 4,510
Reply with quote  #179 
so sonia gandhi will continue as the president atleast for the next 6 months and thereby effectively pushing congress to death in most of the country....
Movie_Muchatlu

Avatar / Picture

Timepass
Registered:
Posts: 14,831
Reply with quote  #180 
Priyanka koduku ni kuda Gandhi ani pilustunaru ga.. [biggrin] 
Some old cartoon

Image
Kopadari_Manishi

Avatar / Picture

Jackie
Registered:
Posts: 1,727
Reply with quote  #181 
Quote:
Originally Posted by heil_fuhrer
so sonia gandhi will continue as the president atleast for the next 6 months and thereby effectively dead in most of the country....
  
EgRqWjgUwAEoW3L (1).jpg 

heil_fuhrer

Avatar / Picture

Doctor Babu
Registered:
Posts: 4,510
Reply with quote  #182 
@Kopadari_Manishi
In that regard , except for bjp and communist parties and probably AIDMK almost all major parties have been family fiefdoms. Disgusting
yardstick

Super Moderators
Registered:
Posts: 12,511
Reply with quote  #183 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Movie_Muchatlu
Malli Rahul ni corner chesara president padavi ivakunda.


Rahul is not taking it

Alugutadu, support ledu, BJP to collude antadu....congress failures yevariko antagatti tanu oka Bahubali laa enter kavalani tapatrayam...

akkada bakka chachina party...daniki Rahul ane penu bharam inkoti...
imPavanKalyan

Avatar / Picture

Rise From The Ashes
Registered:
Posts: 12,770
Reply with quote  #184 
https://twitter.com/globaltimesnews/status/1302184752880005120

Niceeeeee Congress.
Dhevavrath

Avatar / Picture

తల ఎత్తి ప్రశ్నిస్తే?
Registered:
Posts: 2,896
Reply with quote  #185 
Quote:
Originally Posted by imPavanKalyan
https://twitter.com/globaltimesnews/status/1302184752880005120

Niceeeeee Congress.

...that is a parody account?
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print
Reply

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.