Welcome to SBDBFORUMS !!
(The Comprehensive Website for everything you want to know/discuss about Movies and Misc topics)

Sobhan's Best 50    |    Sobhan's Solo Songs   |    Sobhan's Duets



Forum
Latest Topics
 
 
 


Reply
  Author   Comment   Page 4 of 4      Prev   1   2   3   4
navinsanjay

Avatar / Picture

' Megastar Fan '
Registered:
Posts: 3,641
Reply with quote  #151 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Srimanthudu

Fame taggindi Tom Cruise di due to that. He lost people support. I still believe his stardom is intact. But chala dent padindi.


+1 
His Overseas stardom is still intact
poven

Doctor Babu
Registered:
Posts: 4,413
Reply with quote  #152 
Quote:
Originally Posted by navinsanjay


Still, Tom Cruise is bigger international star than leo & brad.



Yes exactly my point too
Pavan_D

Abhimanyu
Registered:
Posts: 7,058
Reply with quote  #153 

Mid-tier Tarantino. Mostly works due to Leo and Brad's chemistry and their performances. Leo gets to perform while Brad gets to show off (he has the best scenes,IMO). They were great as the actor and his stunt double trying to get back in the game in a changing Hollywood. Margot Robbie didn't had much to do and part of it is because Tarantino didn't gave her the real life character and the tragedy to work with, instead he focused on Tate's liveliness and raising stardom.

The first two hours is Tarantino at his most restrained and mature but also some of those scenes felt too long and made me think, "and the point is?". Once the film gets to the Spahn ranch the trademark Tarantino tension builds in slowly. He brings his A game here and from this point to an explosive climax he killed it. I didn't mind that he Hollywood-ized a real life tragedy mainly because he took away the menace from the Manson family members and portrayed how it would have been if the real thing hadn't happened.

That said the time jump in the middle and the voice over narration was jarring. The movie is at least 15 min. too long and was in dire need of good editing. The costumes, production design and soundtrack were great though. 

Srimanthudu

Avatar / Picture

Never Give Up
Registered:
Posts: 25,530
Reply with quote  #154 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pavan_D

Mid-tier Tarantino. Mostly works due to Leo and Brad's chemistry and their performances. Leo gets to perform while Brad gets to show off (he has the best scenes,IMO). They were great as the actor and his stunt double trying to get back in the game in a changing Hollywood. Margot Robbie didn't had much to do and part of it is because Tarantino didn't gave her the real life character and the tragedy to work with, instead he focused on Tate's liveliness and raising stardom.

The first two hours is Tarantino at his most restrained and mature but also some of those scenes felt too long and made me think, "and the point is?". Once the film gets to the Spahn ranch the trademark Tarantino tension builds in slowly. He brings his A game here and from this point to an explosive climax he killed it. I didn't mind that he Hollywood-ized a real life tragedy mainly because he took away the menace from the Manson family members and portrayed how it would have been if the real thing hadn't happened.

That said the time jump in the middle and the voice over narration was jarring. The movie is at least 15 min. too long and was in dire need of good editing. The costumes, production design and soundtrack were great though. 

Brad ee baga chesadu. Leo ke unna scenes renditilo kasta overboard velladu asusual. Brad was more into the character and aa swag thone unnadu.

Pavan_D

Abhimanyu
Registered:
Posts: 7,058
Reply with quote  #155 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Srimanthudu

Brad ee baga chesadu. Leo ke unna scenes renditilo kasta overboard velladu asusual. Brad was more into the character and aa swag thone unnadu.



Leo okati rendu scenes overboard velladam common kani indulo chala varied roles chesadu like tv shows lo cowboy show, fbi show, great escape scene and as Rick Dalton. Brad acid dripped cigarette high ichinanpudu hand movement isthadu.. akkada matram super ga chesadu. Migata antha typical Brad Pitt style.
nakama

Maharaaju
Registered:
Posts: 22,069
Reply with quote  #156 
Naku baga nachindhi.. tragedy deal chesthadu ani tension padda gani sweet surprise..

Hysterical last 20 mins.. Leo stole the show in his bathrobe
Praveenshiva

Avatar / Picture

DoraBabu
Registered:
Posts: 5,095
Reply with quote  #157 
Tarantino meeda present RGV vacchi chesina movie

Intha worst movie nenu ye language lo kooda choodaledu in recent years

What was Sharon Tate character even doing in the movie...cut off the whole character and still it won't make any difference

WTF was even the plot of the movie...there isn't a plot at all...all scenes stretched like hell...no scene even make a sense as there is no plot at all

Third degree torture... RGV Ice-cream series range movie

*I liked Tarantino's IG Django
nakama

Maharaaju
Registered:
Posts: 22,069
Reply with quote  #158 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Praveenshiva
Tarantino meeda present RGV vacchi chesina movie

Intha worst movie nenu ye language lo kooda choodaledu in recent years

What was Sharon Tate character even doing in the movie...cut off the whole character and still it won't make any difference

WTF was even the plot of the movie...there isn't a plot at all...all scenes stretched like hell...no scene even make a sense as there is no plot at all

Third degree torture... RGV Ice-cream series range movie

*I liked Tarantino's IG Django


Real life lo Sharon Tate ni darunamga champtharu.. so audience adhi expect chesi veltharu.. mislead cheyatanki Sharon character meedha focus chesaru..

If only the gypsies encountered Rick Dalton and Cliff instead of Going straight to Sharon's house.. one of the most gruesome murders undevi kadhu ga..
Praveenshiva

Avatar / Picture

DoraBabu
Registered:
Posts: 5,095
Reply with quote  #159 
Quote:
Originally Posted by nakama


Real life lo Sharon Tate ni darunamga champtharu.. so audience adhi expect chesi veltharu.. mislead cheyatanki Sharon character meedha focus chesaru..

If only the gypsies encountered Rick Dalton and Cliff instead of Going straight to Sharon's house.. one of the most gruesome murders undevi kadhu ga..


Vammmooo
Pavan_D

Abhimanyu
Registered:
Posts: 7,058
Reply with quote  #160 
Quote:
Originally Posted by nakama


Real life lo Sharon Tate ni darunamga champtharu.. so audience adhi expect chesi veltharu.. mislead cheyatanki Sharon character meedha focus chesaru..

If only the gypsies encountered Rick Dalton and Cliff instead of Going straight to Sharon's house.. one of the most gruesome murders undevi kadhu ga..


Rick and Cliff are fictional characters. Manson family members were directed by Manson himself to attack the house and take lives from that house i.e., Roman Polanski's house. Fortunate for Polanski he was in Europe at that time and bad luck for Sharon Tate and her unborn child who ended up as victims. 
nakama

Maharaaju
Registered:
Posts: 22,069
Reply with quote  #161 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pavan_D


Rick and Cliff are fictional characters. Manson family members were directed by Manson himself to attack the house and take lives from that house i.e., Roman Polanski's house. Fortunate for Polanski he was in Europe at that time and bad luck for Sharon Tate and her unborn child who ended up as victims. 


Oh nenu nijamga neighbors ankunna.. fictional Characters ani thelidhu..

Polanski and aa cult leader gurinchi chadiva.. nenu real life lo evaro random neighbors place lo vellani pettaru ankunna..
edo_okati

Avatar / Picture

Maharaaju
Registered:
Posts: 12,198
Reply with quote  #162 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pavan_D


Rick and Cliff are fictional characters. Manson family members were directed by Manson himself to attack the house and take lives from that house i.e., Roman Polanski's house. Fortunate for Polanski he was in Europe at that time and bad luck for Sharon Tate and her unborn child who ended up as victims. 


champamannadi kuda vere vallu aa intlo untunnaru anukoni anukunta. Previous house owner veedi lyrics ni dongathanam ga vaadukunnadu ane kasi toh cheyisthadu aa pani. I felt so sad. 

Doubt enti ante ee celebrities homes ki security undadha??
nakama

Maharaaju
Registered:
Posts: 22,069
Reply with quote  #163 
Quote:
Originally Posted by edo_okati


champamannadi kuda vere vallu aa intlo untunnaru anukoni anukunta. Previous house owner veedi lyrics ni dongathanam ga vaadukunnadu ane kasi toh cheyisthadu aa pani. I felt so sad. 

Doubt enti ante ee celebrities homes ki security undadha??


Ledhu..adhi 60s kadha.. ipudu aithe security cams and stuff untai.. personnel security max bayataki vellinapudu untai..

Aa hills meedha illu anni anthe..no proper street lamps..picha creepy ga untai..okasari car lo velli..na T Mobile signal raka Sacha ratri puta..
edo_okati

Avatar / Picture

Maharaaju
Registered:
Posts: 12,198
Reply with quote  #164 
Quote:
Originally Posted by nakama


Ledhu..adhi 60s kadha.. ipudu aithe security cams and stuff untai.. personnel security max bayataki vellinapudu untai..

Aa hills meedha illu anni anthe..no proper street lamps..picha creepy ga untai..okasari car lo velli..na T Mobile signal raka Sacha ratri puta..


Appudu emo but ippati situation asking. Asalke crazy nayallu untaru ikkada, wonder how they manage.
nakama

Maharaaju
Registered:
Posts: 22,069
Reply with quote  #165 
Quote:
Originally Posted by edo_okati


Appudu emo but ippati situation asking. Asalke crazy nayallu untaru ikkada, wonder how they manage.


Weapons ae..rihanna intlo fan dooradu okasari ilane..
edo_okati

Avatar / Picture

Maharaaju
Registered:
Posts: 12,198
Reply with quote  #166 
Quote:
Originally Posted by nakama


Weapons ae..rihanna intlo fan dooradu okasari ilane..


Avuna, WTF. Appatlo oka movie choosinunde based on real story where bunch of teenagers rob celebrities. I think it was 'Bling'
nakama

Maharaaju
Registered:
Posts: 22,069
Reply with quote  #167 
Quote:
Originally Posted by edo_okati


Avuna, WTF. Appatlo oka movie choosinunde based on real story where bunch of teenagers rob celebrities. I think it was 'Bling'


https://www.google.com/amp/s/thegrio.com/2018/05/11/crazed-rihanna-fan-breaks-into-her-home-and-waits-w-whole-day-to-rape-her/amp/
PoraaPuski

Avatar / Picture

RRR
Registered:
Posts: 14,891
Reply with quote  #168 
boring movie...[sleep][sleep]
PoraaPuski

Avatar / Picture

RRR
Registered:
Posts: 14,891
Reply with quote  #169 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Srimanthudu

Brad ee baga chesadu. Leo ke unna scenes renditilo kasta overboard velladu asusual. Brad was more into the character and aa swag thone unnadu.


+1
edo_okati

Avatar / Picture

Maharaaju
Registered:
Posts: 12,198
Reply with quote  #170 
Last ki nijanga ila jarigi unte entha bagundedo ane feeling toh bayatiki vachanu. So unfortunate asala.
babu_mahesh

Jackie
Registered:
Posts: 9,310
Reply with quote  #171 
Brad is bigger than Tom aa 😀. Forget Cruise, he is not even close to Leo.
Pavan_D

Abhimanyu
Registered:
Posts: 7,058
Reply with quote  #172 
Quote:
Originally Posted by edo_okati


champamannadi kuda vere vallu aa intlo untunnaru anukoni anukunta. Previous house owner veedi lyrics ni dongathanam ga vaadukunnadu ane kasi toh cheyisthadu aa pani. I felt so sad. 

Doubt enti ante ee celebrities homes ki security undadha??


Manson was snubbed by the music producer true but specific ga oka person ni kakunda they wanted to kill rich white people and frame blacks for the killings in order to spark a race war. Valaki ah house telusu kabatti akadike vellaru. Sharon Tate gurinchi vallaki em telidu.. just thana bad luck ah time ki ah intlo undatam. 
KrishnaSrikanthReddy

Jackie
Registered:
Posts: 1,702
Reply with quote  #173 
Super film👌👌Mamulga repeats eyatle . Taratino mass. Tarantino mark dialogues super, taking next level👌👌 Bradd Pitt swag highlight. Cliff booth cult character. Mana TFI kuda ilanti films epudu teestaro e stardom commercial loli vadilesi. It was refreshing to see a star like Pitt play his age and called old man in the film. Hollywood films👌

Liked it more than Django Unchained
PowerStar2603

Avatar / Picture

Likes Bunny
Registered:
Posts: 18,239
Reply with quote  #174 
Anthem ledeeee
KrishnaSrikanthReddy

Jackie
Registered:
Posts: 1,702
Reply with quote  #175 
Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerStar2603
Anthem ledeeee


Hollywood 60s history telisi chudali cowboy film nachali apude full artam cheskuntaru👌 Tarantino masterpiece
Fastrack

Soggadu
Registered:
Posts: 6,358
Reply with quote  #176 
Liked this movie..better than other Tarantino movies like django unchained,reservoir dogs etc which were boring
KrishnaSrikanthReddy

Jackie
Registered:
Posts: 1,702
Reply with quote  #177 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fastrack
Liked this movie..better than other Tarantino movies like django unchained,reservoir dogs etc which were boring


Django bage undi main hero selection wrong a film lo. Will smith lanti valu chesunte next range undedi.
SSMahesh

Avatar / Picture

Maharaaju
Registered:
Posts: 12,045
Reply with quote  #178 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fastrack
Liked this movie..better than other Tarantino movies like django unchained,reservoir dogs etc which were boring


Reservoir dogs kante na 🤯 have to watch then.
KrishnaSrikanthReddy

Jackie
Registered:
Posts: 1,702
Reply with quote  #179 
Wish we had a director like Tarantino in TFI
Fastrack

Soggadu
Registered:
Posts: 6,358
Reply with quote  #180 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SSMahesh


Reservoir dogs kante na 🤯 have to watch then.


emo mari personal ga two fav actors valla kavochu
Dhevavrath

Avatar / Picture

తల ఎత్తి ప్రశ్నిస్తే?
Registered:
Posts: 2,899
Reply with quote  #181 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SSMahesh



Reservoir dogs kante na 🤯 have to watch then.


Antha expect cheyakandi. Naakaithe weakest Tarantino fil anipinchindhi. I think I have watched and like all his films, and I do love Leo and Brad.


KrishnaSrikanthReddy

Jackie
Registered:
Posts: 1,702
Reply with quote  #182 
Tarantino mark violence le gani super family film tho watch easy ga chuseychu Pitt and Leo madya scenes kosam. Wish our tfi stars do something like this. PK Mahesh ilantidi cheste bagundedi. PK Leo role Mahesh Pitt role.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print
Reply

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.