Welcome to SBDBFORUMS !!
(The Comprehensive Website for everything you want to know/discuss about Movies and Misc topics)

Sobhan's Best 50    |    Sobhan's Solo Songs   |    Sobhan's Duets


Happy Birthday dear I C F 



BIRTHDAY WISHES TO PRINCE MAHESH !
Forum
Latest Topics
 
 
 


Reply
  Author   Comment  
Godavari

Jackie
Registered:
Posts: 1,327
Reply with quote  #1 
Nenu CM ante dobbadu, have to follow constitution

Godavari

Jackie
Registered:
Posts: 1,327
Reply with quote  #2 
What a set back to jagan .. well fought ramesh kumar 👌👌

No one is above constitution
yodha

DoraBabu
Registered:
Posts: 5,450
Reply with quote  #3 
Mods,
Jila teerindi cunning fellow ani cbn ni comments cheyocha?
Paina TDP fans aa tone and style lo comments chestunnaru
yodha

DoraBabu
Registered:
Posts: 5,450
Reply with quote  #4 
Self goal thread
SSMahesh

Avatar / Picture

Maharaaju
Registered:
Posts: 11,849
Reply with quote  #5 
3 days aindhi ...scene reverse aindhi .. [rofl] Gochi tho saha road meedha nunchobettad mottham andarini [rofl]
Legend_Ntr

Registered:
Posts: 37
Reply with quote  #6 

in fact, Gochi tho nilabadindi..Sate’s economy.
Amaravathi is a self sustaining model. Also It could feed huge amount to state exchequer.
of course.. as a party man of ySRcp.,you must be elated for your ego satisfaction. 

pure negative politics..thats your brand!

SSMahesh

Avatar / Picture

Maharaaju
Registered:
Posts: 11,849
Reply with quote  #7 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legend_Ntr

in fact, Gochi tho nilabadindi..Sate’s economy.
Amaravathi is a self sustaining model. Also It could feed huge amount to state exchequer.
of course.. as a party man of ySRcp.,you must be elated for your ego satisfaction. 

pure negative politics..thats your brand!



Self sustaining aithe inka feel avvudu enduku .. Adhe sustain avuddhi le .. 😂😂

It fed matti into our faces and It will suck blood of your future generations . Negative politics anta .. black shirts esukuni road ekki prime minister ni terrorist antaadu okadu .. imran khan ki noble prize antaadu Inkokadu .. idhantha apara positivity . Inka ee age old black and white dramas aapandi vayya .
yodha

DoraBabu
Registered:
Posts: 5,450
Reply with quote  #8 
Self sustained model aite Amaravati ki capital tag waste
So Amaravati supporters worries gola un necessary
thej

DoraBabu
Registered:
Posts: 5,463
Reply with quote  #9 
Jagan e revenge politics aapithe manchidhi...

Dark_Knight

Avatar / Picture

Hakuna Matata
Registered:
Posts: 9,645
Reply with quote  #10 
Quote:
Originally Posted by yodha
Self sustained model aite Amaravati ki capital tag waste
So Amaravati supporters worries gola un necessary

Vizag kuda capital kakuna inni years self sustained city ye mari. Ide mata Vizag vishayam lo kuda chepthara mari.

__________________

utiṣṭhata। jāgrata। prāpya varānnibodhata।

yodha

DoraBabu
Registered:
Posts: 5,450
Reply with quote  #11 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark_Knight

Vizag kuda capital kakuna inni years self sustained city ye mari. Ide mata Vizag vishayam lo kuda chepthara mari.


Vizag capital cheste it will be an engine to AP growth.
This is my strong opinion.

But
Amaravati meeda pettubadi tappite returns raavu
Bakaasurudu kosam voori janam anta aakali to chacginatlu remaining ap aakali chaavulu chaavaali.
This is my strong opinion again

Ide decision Vizag capital cbn chesina nenu support chesta.

But
TDP a2z teams ala cheyadam ledu
venkat_rao420

Registered:
Posts: 646
Reply with quote  #12 
Quote:
Originally Posted by yodha


Vizag capital cheste it will be an engine to AP growth.
This is my strong opinion.

But
Amaravati meeda pettubadi tappite returns raavu
Bakaasurudu kosam voori janam anta aakali to chacginatlu remaining ap aakali chaavulu chaavaali.
This is my strong opinion again

Ide decision Vizag capital cbn chesina nenu support chesta.

But
TDP a2z teams ala cheyadam ledu


Ide maata 2014 lo cheppocchu kada we kastaalu tappevi..Krishna,guntur lo vaddu vizag lo pettandi Ani elections lo kooda amaravathi ne capital annaru vizag gurinchi last 5 years Okka saari ayina cheppara ycp vallu
yodha

DoraBabu
Registered:
Posts: 5,450
Reply with quote  #13 
Quote:
Originally Posted by venkat_rao420


Ide maata 2014 lo cheppocchu kada we kastaalu tappevi..Krishna,guntur lo vaddu vizag lo pettandi Ani elections lo kooda amaravathi ne capital annaru vizag gurinchi last 5 years Okka saari ayina cheppara ycp vallu



2014 election lo TDP Amaravati lo capital ani vachaara??
2024 lo bring back Amaravati capital slogan to vastaaraa??.

Vizag city lo 4 TDP MLA unnaru.
Vizag vaddu Amaravati muddu ani cheppamanandi
Cbn kcr la aamarana niraahaara deeksha cheyochu kada anta concern unte.
OfficerOnDuty

JaiNTR
Registered:
Posts: 28,421
Reply with quote  #14 
Quote:
Originally Posted by yodha



2014 election lo TDP Amaravati lo capital ani vachaara??
2024 lo bring back Amaravati capital slogan to vastaaraa??.

Vizag city lo 4 TDP MLA unnaru.
Vizag vaddu Amaravati muddu ani cheppamanandi
Cbn kcr la aamarana niraahaara deeksha cheyochu kada anta concern unte.

14 lo amaravathi capital ani raavaaala 🤣
MB27

Minor Babu
Registered:
Posts: 2,145
Reply with quote  #15 
Vizag TDP MLAs ni press meet petti chaepamanandi that they don't want vizag as capital ani....
yodha

DoraBabu
Registered:
Posts: 5,450
Reply with quote  #16 
Quote:
Originally Posted by OfficerOnDuty

14 lo amaravathi capital ani raavaaala 🤣

2019 lo Jagan ala vachaara anu adigaru kada
OfficerOnDuty

JaiNTR
Registered:
Posts: 28,421
Reply with quote  #17 
Quote:
Originally Posted by yodha

2019 lo Jagan ala vachaara anu adigaru kada

em matladutunnav saami 14 lo division ayyaka capital tho pracharam cheyala assembly lo oppukunnodu 19 lo ohk ani ippudu extralu cheste ela ila emanna unte kada
Legend_Ntr

Registered:
Posts: 37
Reply with quote  #18 
YSrCP ‘s crooked arguments are hilarious. Either u r filled with hatred or a fool to interpret my statement the way you did.
Amaravathi will be self sustained if you keep its prominence. But your leader jagan is killing it by dismantling it.
once The infra is ready and the Developed plots Are given back to farmers, there will be a land bank of 9k acres with the state govt, which would propel the state’s exchequer for the next two decades.Also the more healthy the state economy is..the more fed and international loans and bonds can be procured. this money’s could have been used to develop all regions of the state.

mee ego kosamoo.oka caste no,,,region ni mosam cheyyagaligam anoo.,santosha paduthunnaru. Aa area lo anni castes vaallu unnaru. happy ga feel avuthunna..meelo okari bandhuvulu Kooda undochu.
in fact, its a loss to the state.
come out that kula, praantha burada.
get well soon.

btw, i have no lands in amaravathi or vizag.
i want my state to be in a position to compete with hyd and blr.
by killing amaravathi model..we lost a great opportunity.
biggest disappointment is with the attitude of ysrcp fans. Ego..annam pettadu. Only infrastructure and development can.
Sarada_Bullodu

Avatar / Picture

Maharaaju
Registered:
Posts: 21,526
Reply with quote  #19 
Celluloid_Scientist

Avatar / Picture

Maharaaju
Registered:
Posts: 11,596
Reply with quote  #20 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SSMahesh
3 days aindhi ...scene reverse aindhi .. [rofl] Gochi tho saha road meedha nunchobettad mottham andarini [rofl]
[rofl]
dj_kanna

Jackie
Registered:
Posts: 1,609
Reply with quote  #21 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legend_Ntr
YSrCP ‘s crooked arguments are hilarious. Either u r filled with hatred or a fool to interpret my statement the way you did.
Amaravathi will be self sustained if you keep its prominence. But your leader jagan is killing it by dismantling it.
once The infra is ready and the Developed plots Are given back to farmers, there will be a land bank of 9k acres with the state govt, which would propel the state’s exchequer for the next two decades.Also the more healthy the state economy is..the more fed and international loans and bonds can be procured. this money’s could have been used to develop all regions of the state.

mee ego kosamoo.oka caste no,,,region ni mosam cheyyagaligam anoo.,santosha paduthunnaru. Aa area lo anni castes vaallu unnaru. happy ga feel avuthunna..meelo okari bandhuvulu Kooda undochu.
in fact, its a loss to the state.
come out that kula, praantha burada.
get well soon.

btw, i have no lands in amaravathi or vizag.
i want my state to be in a position to compete with hyd and blr.
by killing amaravathi model..we lost a great opportunity.
biggest disappointment is with the attitude of ysrcp fans. Ego..annam pettadu. Only infrastructure and development can.

CRDA lopala emundo chadivithe telusthadi self financing ela ayyindo lekunte alane vuntay arguments
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print
Reply

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.