Welcome to SBDBFORUMS !!
(The Comprehensive Website for everything you want to know/discuss about Movies and Misc topics)

Sobhan's Best 50    |    Sobhan's Solo Songs   |    Sobhan's Duets


Happy SriKrishna Janmashtami !!

Forum
Latest Topics
 
 
 


Reply
  Author   Comment   Page 9 of 9     «   Prev   6   7   8   9
richie

Avatar / Picture

Registered:
Posts: 14
Reply with quote  #401 
Quote:
Originally Posted by GLOKVEAR
best actor kadu kani... maximum roles laagesthadu- class or mass he will give his best

Mass class lo thopp
NTR and Charan mass lo thopp


Agreed, reason career starting lone mass roles chesi chupichgunnaru.. bunny desamuduru daaka anni love stories ae chesadu.. still masses lo undi rendu moodu mass cinema lu padite settu.
richie

Avatar / Picture

Registered:
Posts: 14
Reply with quote  #402 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark_Knight

YT lo cobrapost valla sting operation in bollywood videos unnayi chudandi. So many popular celebs gave their consent to post something on twitter by taking money. Ameesha patel, sunny leone, vivek oberoi, Jackie shroff e.t.c celebs to name few. Politics gurinchi public ni velu money teskuni influence chesthe adi morally wrong kani hero or movie ni promote chesthe andulo pedda vintha emundi. There are some PR agencies which celebs approch to have a wider reach. Evaro local ga skn lanti valaku antha scene undakapovachu. Allu Arjun ni tappu patatledu. This like part and parcel of that industry.


might be.. in that case pedda celebs kuda  chestaru antava? like SRK, Hrithik.. and vere vallaki kuda vaste can we expect same ede ayii undachu antara ? 
Dark_Knight

Avatar / Picture

Hakuna Matata
Registered:
Posts: 9,700
Reply with quote  #403 
Quote:
Originally Posted by richie


might be.. in that case pedda celebs kuda  chestaru antava? like SRK, Hrithik.. and vere vallaki kuda vaste can we expect same ede ayii undachu antara ? 

SRK, Hrithik are establiahed celebs in bollywood kada bro. They might have done it at somepoint of their career. Valla career motham denitho ne bratikestharu anatledu kada. Moatly newbies or thosr who are waiting for a right break might take this route. Allu Arjun ae chesthadu anatledu kada. I think many celebs will take this route atleast to some extent in their career to get some mileage. Indulo valla direct involvement kuda undakapovachu. Local pr team member evaro hero ki teliyakundane ila organize chesi tweets veyinchina hero ki kuda satisfaction ye kada avi.

__________________

utiṣṭhata। jāgrata। prāpya varānnibodhata।

subbu_uppi

Avatar / Picture

RajaKumar
Registered:
Posts: 9,605
Reply with quote  #404 
IMO Allu Arjun is not a complete natural actor, he tries very hard to show that he is a natural actor. Hard work chestadu and yes ease untadi kani adi natural anipinchadu. AVPL lo he was perfect but still acting wise i felt he tried hard to show that naturality. 
Dance gurinchi cheppakarledu. Present heroes lo THE BEST. Beginning lo antha grace undedi kadu but in recent movies he is pulling it off with grace
richie

Avatar / Picture

Registered:
Posts: 14
Reply with quote  #405 
Andariki vala point of view untundi.. oka actor families ki antha daggara ayadu ante .. anni sort of chestadu ane and family audinece kanna best critics evaru untaru.. acting chustaru comedy timing, action mass, romance.. bunny pulled all those like a gem.. IMO Bunny and Tarak are the best All rounders in all aspects..

RJ_AADHF

Avatar / Picture

Registered:
Posts: 472
Reply with quote  #406 
Quote:
Originally Posted by richie
Andariki vala point of view untundi.. oka actor families ki antha daggara ayadu ante .. anni sort of chestadu ane and family audinece kanna best critics evaru untaru.. acting chustaru comedy timing, action mass, romance.. bunny pulled all those like a gem.. IMO Bunny and Tarak are the best All rounders in all aspects..

👍🏻👌
GLOKVEAR

Avatar / Picture

Maharaaju
Registered:
Posts: 38,373
Reply with quote  #407 
Allu Arjun surpassed Mahesh Babu, Sharwanand, Mammootty, Udhayanidhi Stalin and Tovino Thomas to be declared the Best South Actor of the first half of 2020 in our #BLBestOf6 poll.

https://www.bollywoodlife.com/south-gossip/blbestof6-allu-arjun-beats-mahesh-babu-and-mammootty-to-emerge-as-the-best-south-actor-for-ala-vaikunthapurramloo-view-poll-result-1657489/amp/
BhamBhamBhole

Minor Babu
Registered:
Posts: 2,269
Reply with quote  #408 
Quote:
Originally Posted by GLOKVEAR
Allu Arjun surpassed Mahesh Babu, Sharwanand, Mammootty, Udhayanidhi Stalin and Tovino Thomas to be declared the Best South Actor of the first half of 2020 in our #BLBestOf6 poll.

https://www.bollywoodlife.com/south-gossip/blbestof6-allu-arjun-beats-mahesh-babu-and-mammootty-to-emerge-as-the-best-south-actor-for-ala-vaikunthapurramloo-view-poll-result-1657489/amp/

Pedda surprise eam ledhu...Mammootty okkade better actor veellalo Bunny kante 👍
GLOKVEAR

Avatar / Picture

Maharaaju
Registered:
Posts: 38,373
Reply with quote  #409 
Quote:
Originally Posted by BhamBhamBhole

Pedda surprise eam ledhu...Mammootty okkade better actor veellalo Bunny kante 👍
only this yr..first 6mnths poll adi
BhamBhamBhole

Minor Babu
Registered:
Posts: 2,269
Reply with quote  #410 
Quote:
Originally Posted by GLOKVEAR
only this yr..first 6mnths poll adi

Haa chusaa...aina aa list lo manchi actors ante Mammotty,Bunny ne kadaaa....
Bunny kummesaadu ALVP lo 👌
GLOKVEAR

Avatar / Picture

Maharaaju
Registered:
Posts: 38,373
Reply with quote  #411 
At Rana wedding-

Attached Images
Click image for larger version - Name: FB_IMG_1596916848090.jpg, Views: 12, Size: 79.68 KB  Click image for larger version - Name: FB_IMG_1596916838903.jpg, Views: 12, Size: 125.66 KB 

AA20

Avatar / Picture

Kodtunnam
Registered:
Posts: 13,641
Reply with quote  #412 
Quote:
Originally Posted by GLOKVEAR
At Rana wedding-

[cool]
Rango

Avatar / Picture

- baazigar -
Registered:
Posts: 33,076
Reply with quote  #413 
Quote:
Originally Posted by GLOKVEAR
At Rana wedding-


[cool]
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print
Reply

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.