Welcome to SBDBFORUMS !!
(The Comprehensive Website for everything you want to know/discuss about Movies and Misc topics)

Sobhan's Best 50    |    Sobhan's Solo Songs   |    Sobhan's Duets



Forum
Latest Topics
 
 
 


Reply
  Author   Comment  
Sail

Registered:
Posts: 416
Reply with quote  #1 
and how did it end?
like in public or a colleague or a neighbour ala.


Sail

Registered:
Posts: 416
Reply with quote  #2 
even too aggresive aina incidents..

if any wants to analysis the process too..please.
edo_okati

Avatar / Picture

Maharaaju
Registered:
Posts: 12,044
Reply with quote  #3 
SBDB vi consider cheyacha?
Sail

Registered:
Posts: 416
Reply with quote  #4 
Quote:
Originally Posted by edo_okati
SBDB vi consider cheyacha?
bayata..
Rooney

Avatar / Picture

Red Devil
Registered:
Posts: 14,303
Reply with quote  #5 
I would like to get into one
python

Avatar / Picture

Abhimanyu
Registered:
Posts: 7,146
Reply with quote  #6 
Old classmates tho quarrel baaga memorable untundhi .. gurtu cheskotaniki .. ammayi aitey Inka better
Stranger tho emuntadhi bongu ani naa kavi ...
Curious_Guy

Jackie
Registered:
Posts: 1,310
Reply with quote  #7 
On the road yesterday, as the person hit me from behind. I stopped and started cursing him, took oicture of his number plate etc but he didn't care he started cursing me back went on for 5 minutes felt it was turning too rowdy for my liking so scolded one last time and went on with life.
Sail

Registered:
Posts: 416
Reply with quote  #8 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Curious_Guy
On the road yesterday, as the person hit me from behind. I stopped and started cursing him, took oicture of his number plate etc but he didn't care he started cursing me back went on for 5 minutes felt it was turning too rowdy for my liking so scolded one last time and went on with life.
exactly ilanti incident ksoame thread esindi... avathalodu thappaina vadu cursing back chesadu chusava.. 

mostly aruchukuntam.. in some cases i dont know kottukuntama aa anger lo i dont know bhoothulu vadatham.. if any of two lays hand or kottukunnar anukundam .. 


 case-1;what if other party is connected to powerful people
case 2πŸ˜‹olice case avthadi anukundam automatically mana country lo powerful people call chesthe aadike support chestharu..

ledante aade inko fake case pettochu.,.
ultimately thappu chesinodiki tappu chesav ani evadu cheppadu.. 

asala ela deal cheyali
Sail

Registered:
Posts: 416
Reply with quote  #9 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Curious_Guy
On the road yesterday, as the person hit me from behind. I stopped and started cursing him, took oicture of his number plate etc but he didn't care he started cursing me back went on for 5 minutes felt it was turning too rowdy for my liking so scolded one last time and went on with life.
at what point you wanted to move.. didnt you feel comprimising or losing or that attitude will show effect on dealing other aspects of life? annitiki comprimise aipotam type
Sail

Registered:
Posts: 416
Reply with quote  #10 
wild human instincts tho react aithe legal aspect osthadi.. kani thappu chesina vadiki matram vadu thappu chesadu ani system cheppadu..ee lopu chetthantha untadi
edo_okati

Avatar / Picture

Maharaaju
Registered:
Posts: 12,044
Reply with quote  #11 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Curious_Guy
On the road yesterday, as the person hit me from behind. I stopped and started cursing him, took oicture of his number plate etc but he didn't care he started cursing me back went on for 5 minutes felt it was turning too rowdy for my liking so scolded one last time and went on with life.


similar incident naku ayindi. Bike meeda velthunte auto vadu sudden ga cut chesadu and nenu road dhigalsi vachindi and okadi hand ki koddiga thaakindi(at least naa view lo). Nenu sorry cheppina but he was shouting at me "what sorry what sorry" anta. Nenu lite teesukoni vellipoya vadu scene cheyadaniki try chestunnadu ani.
Curious_Guy

Jackie
Registered:
Posts: 1,310
Reply with quote  #12 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sail
at what point you wanted to move.. didnt you feel comprimising or losing or that attitude will show effect on dealing other aspects of life? annitiki comprimise aipotam type


I moved on when the other person didn't care at all about being in the wrong, and would even start a fight if possible I was not ready for it especially since my car was not damaged much and it was not worth it.
Curious_Guy

Jackie
Registered:
Posts: 1,310
Reply with quote  #13 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sail
wild human instincts tho react aithe legal aspect osthadi.. kani thappu chesina vadiki matram vadu thappu chesadu ani system cheppadu..ee lopu chetthantha untadi


Yeah this is definitely a problem, in usa when there is an accident people just exchange insurance and system takes care of who is at fault etc. Here even if somebody hits a stationary car you won't get anything from that person so we get angry that we are fucked up for someone else's mistake and we can't do anything about it.
Sail

Registered:
Posts: 416
Reply with quote  #14 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Curious_Guy


I moved on when the other person didn't care at all about being in the wrong, and would even start a fight if possible .
If thats the case,my instincts would make go with the fight in wildness kani dani consequences ea senseless ga untay without any result. Ade chikaku naku on how to deal. Ultimately it wouldnt be who is right who is wrong.


Curious_Guy

Jackie
Registered:
Posts: 1,310
Reply with quote  #15 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sail
If thats the case,my instincts would make go with the fight in wildness kani dani consequences ea senseless ga untay without any result. Ade chikaku naku on how to deal. Ultimately it wouldnt be who is right who is wrong.




Do it based on where you are in your locality you know you can manage when you go to another state or country we just shut up get out. That is how the whole fighting process works. But always try to avoid touching somebody as that is where everything the other person does won't matter it is your fault
OfficerOnDuty

JaiNTR
Registered:
Posts: 29,224
Reply with quote  #16 
recent ga bike lo vastu unte horn kodtu unna left turn tesukovali vaadu straight aa left aa teliyatledu vaadu full drunk aapadu emi horn ani edo argue cheppa ela veltavo artham kavatledu ani vaadu argument penchadu bike off chesi aithe em antav ani vesukunna vaadi venaka em ledu sir vellandi antunnadu veedu rechipotunnadu sarele manamu drink chesi unnam vaadedo rowdy laaga unnadu ani side ayya 😁
Sail

Registered:
Posts: 416
Reply with quote  #17 
Quote:
Originally Posted by OfficerOnDuty
recent ga bike lo vastu unte horn kodtu unna left turn tesukovali vaadu straight aa left aa teliyatledu vaadu full drunk aapadu emi horn ani edo argue cheppa ela veltavo artham kavatledu ani vaadu argument penchadu bike off chesi aithe em antav ani vesukunna vaadi venaka em ledu sir vellandi antunnadu veedu rechipotunnadu sarele manamu drink chesi unnam vaadedo rowdy laaga unnadu ani side ayya 😁
[biggrin]
andau ilanti exp ea chepthunaru.. so lite thiskuni mingestharanamata andaru mostly
Sail

Registered:
Posts: 416
Reply with quote  #18 
Quote:
Originally Posted by OfficerOnDuty
recent ga bike lo vastu unte horn kodtu unna left turn tesukovali vaadu straight aa left aa teliyatledu vaadu full drunk aapadu emi horn ani edo argue cheppa ela veltavo artham kavatledu ani vaadu argument penchadu bike off chesi aithe em antav ani vesukunna vaadi venaka em ledu sir vellandi antunnadu veedu rechipotunnadu sarele manamu drink chesi unnam vaadedo rowdy laaga unnadu ani side ayya 😁
bike off chesina oopuki last few words ki sambandame lede,..
OfficerOnDuty

JaiNTR
Registered:
Posts: 29,224
Reply with quote  #19 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sail
bike off chesina oopuki last few words ki sambandame lede,..

haha two points godava vesukone antha drink cheyala next manam edo official ga brathukutam vallade thappu ayina vallani choostene telustondi political ga unnarani alantollade rajyam vancle
edo_okati

Avatar / Picture

Maharaaju
Registered:
Posts: 12,044
Reply with quote  #20 
Quote:
Originally Posted by OfficerOnDuty

haha two points godava vesukone antha drink cheyala next manam edo official ga brathukutam vallade thappu ayina vallani choostene telustondi political ga unnarani alantollade rajyam vancle


bharosa leda bro?
Sail

Registered:
Posts: 416
Reply with quote  #21 
Quote:
Originally Posted by OfficerOnDuty

haha two points godava vesukone antha drink cheyala next manam edo official ga brathukutam vallade thappu ayina vallani choostene telustondi political ga unnarani alantollade rajyam vancle
exactly uncle ide daridram.. avthala vadu konchem labour type anukio vadu thegistadu.. rendodi police case or something ithe professionalga /family ga bokka.. nu cheppinattu political influence aithe case ea ledu outright ga vadike support chestharu legal ga kuda.. finalga evadu thappu chesadu evadu right anedi undadu
fatzilla

Avatar / Picture

Doctor Babu
Registered:
Posts: 4,467
Reply with quote  #22 
This happened in last december in Hyderabad. A guy parked his car on one side of the road and blocked traffic behind him (that includes me and my friend on bike). 
The traffic from either sides are using the remaining part of the road, which made it more clumsy and noisy. I got down from the bike and went to check the driver's seat and I saw a guy playing PUBG on his mobile. 
I knocked on the glass door and he pulled the glass down and I asked him to park the car in the nearby alley, as it's creating a traffic problem.
Danki athani reply : "Nenu cheyaaa, na ishtam em peekuthav.. wait chesthe chei, lekapothe ochi na M**** kudu"..Car addham kodthunnadu potu gadu..

for the past 5 years, I came across people in US, who would listen to reasoning and logic. If not I could just call cops and they would handle the situation. I didn't know how to respond to his comment. 

I said: Me valla andharki ibbandi, move cheyandi..
He said : Ibbandhi aithe nakenti, Thengey
I said: Sorry andi, chadukuna vallu ankunna.

then I got on my friend's bike and came home. I had that frustration for couple of hours. 
edo_okati

Avatar / Picture

Maharaaju
Registered:
Posts: 12,044
Reply with quote  #23 
Quote:
Originally Posted by fatzilla
This happened in last december in Hyderabad. A guy parked his car on one side of the road and blocked traffic behind him (that includes me and my friend on bike). 
The traffic from either sides are using the remaining part of the road, which made it more clumsy and noisy. I got down from the bike and went to check the driver's seat and I saw a guy playing PUBG on his mobile. 
I knocked on the glass door and he pulled the glass down and I asked him to park the car in the nearby alley, as it's creating a traffic problem.
Danki athani reply : "Nenu cheyaaa, na ishtam em peekuthav.. wait chesthe chei, lekapothe ochi na M**** kudu"..Car addham kodthunnadu potu gadu..

for the past 5 years, I came across people in US, who would listen to reasoning and logic. If not I could just call cops and they would handle the situation. I didn't know how to respond to his comment. 

I said: Me valla andharki ibbandi, move cheyandi..
He said : Ibbandhi aithe nakenti, Thengey
I said: Sorry andi, chadukuna vallu ankunna.

then I got on my friend's bike and came home. I had that frustration for couple of hours. 


yeah, India lo chala mandhi 'thopulu' untaru. You can't argue with them and waste your day. You did good there bro.
Cinema_picha

Registered:
Posts: 443
Reply with quote  #24 
Mostly office lo managers tho godava prathi company lo πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
yardstick

Super Moderators
Registered:
Posts: 12,526
Reply with quote  #25 
DB lo roju chesedi ade kada
edo_okati

Avatar / Picture

Maharaaju
Registered:
Posts: 12,044
Reply with quote  #26 
Quote:
Originally Posted by yardstick
DB lo roju chesedi ade kada


DB not included anta sirji, first ae adiganu [wink]
yardstick

Super Moderators
Registered:
Posts: 12,526
Reply with quote  #27 
Quote:
Originally Posted by fatzilla
This happened in last december in Hyderabad. A guy parked his car on one side of the road and blocked traffic behind him (that includes me and my friend on bike). 
The traffic from either sides are using the remaining part of the road, which made it more clumsy and noisy. I got down from the bike and went to check the driver's seat and I saw a guy playing PUBG on his mobile. 
I knocked on the glass door and he pulled the glass down and I asked him to park the car in the nearby alley, as it's creating a traffic problem.
Danki athani reply : "Nenu cheyaaa, na ishtam em peekuthav.. wait chesthe chei, lekapothe ochi na M**** kudu"..Car addham kodthunnadu potu gadu..

for the past 5 years, I came across people in US, who would listen to reasoning and logic. If not I could just call cops and they would handle the situation. I didn't know how to respond to his comment. 

I said: Me valla andharki ibbandi, move cheyandi..
He said : Ibbandhi aithe nakenti, Thengey
I said: Sorry andi, chadukuna vallu ankunna.

then I got on my friend's bike and came home. I had that frustration for couple of hours. 


Ilanti vatiki system should be powerful and strong...

It will take some more years in India
Sail

Registered:
Posts: 416
Reply with quote  #28 
Quote:
Originally Posted by fatzilla
This happened in last december in Hyderabad. A guy parked his car on one side of the road and blocked traffic behind him (that includes me and my friend on bike). 
The traffic from either sides are using the remaining part of the road, which made it more clumsy and noisy. I got down from the bike and went to check the driver's seat and I saw a guy playing PUBG on his mobile. 
I knocked on the glass door and he pulled the glass down and I asked him to park the car in the nearby alley, as it's creating a traffic problem.
Danki athani reply : "Nenu cheyaaa, na ishtam em peekuthav.. wait chesthe chei, lekapothe ochi na M**** kudu"..Car addham kodthunnadu potu gadu..

for the past 5 years, I came across people in US, who would listen to reasoning and logic. If not I could just call cops and they would handle the situation. I didn't know how to respond to his comment. 

I said: Me valla andharki ibbandi, move cheyandi..
He said : Ibbandhi aithe nakenti, Thengey
I said: Sorry andi, chadukuna vallu ankunna.

then I got on my friend's bike and came home. I had that frustration for couple of hours. 
antha positive attitude tho deal cheddaam anukunna neeke 2 hrs frustation ochinda bro
Sail

Registered:
Posts: 416
Reply with quote  #29 
Quote:
Originally Posted by yardstick


Ilanti vatiki system should be powerful and strong...

It will take some more years in India
uncle from your experience do you have/know someone with such instances?
Sail

Registered:
Posts: 416
Reply with quote  #30 
judicial system chethala untadi..corruption in cops..politicians.. votes esevallemo dabbulaki caste ki ammudupotharu.. neechulu ennukobadatharu.. anthadenki chivariki manchiga undali.. manadram manchivallam ani sollu propaganda untadi soceity lo
Sail

Registered:
Posts: 416
Reply with quote  #31 
sometimes puri cheppindi correct anipistadi..we are animals in forest behave like one ani..ee manchi idantha sollu.. 
fatzilla

Avatar / Picture

Doctor Babu
Registered:
Posts: 4,467
Reply with quote  #32 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sail
antha positive attitude tho deal cheddaam anukunna neeke 2 hrs frustation ochinda bro


Yes Bro. Frustration on how inconsiderate people have become.
Sail

Registered:
Posts: 416
Reply with quote  #33 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sail
judicial system chethala untadi..corruption in cops..politicians.. votes esevallemo dabbulaki caste ki ammudupotharu.. neechulu ennukobadatharu.. anthadenki chivariki manchiga undali.. manadram manchivallam ani sollu propaganda untadi soceity lo
jayaprakash narayana gari badulu malla reddy lantodini gelipistharu ee prajalu.. eellu mana soceity.
Sail

Registered:
Posts: 416
Reply with quote  #34 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinema_picha
Mostly office lo managers tho godava prathi company lo πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
ultimately they use their position power and endup winning anthe kadha bro..
subbu_uppi

Avatar / Picture

Raja
Registered:
Posts: 10,572
Reply with quote  #35 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sail
ultimately they use their position power and endup winning anthe kadha bro..

Idi worst... Em peekalem anna frustration alage undipotundi
yardstick

Super Moderators
Registered:
Posts: 12,526
Reply with quote  #36 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sail
uncle from your experience do you have/know someone with such instances?


I know a person who gets agitated on these kind of things....someone going too much speed, minors boozing etc...he yells, does moral policing...things changed and he got beaten even by high school kids...

most of the time it works if you say politely...if it doesn't work leave it...An argument would start even after you saying politely only if the other party thinks they are powerful and don't care what is right and wrong...

I always educate people who try to educate strangers and get agitated if it doesn't work πŸ˜‰
Sail

Registered:
Posts: 416
Reply with quote  #37 



ee biker gadu ala nethi meda fist tho koduthunadu.. porapatuna aa car driver ki head lo edanna clot ai pothe ee pichinakoduku paristhithi enti..
yardstick

Super Moderators
Registered:
Posts: 12,526
Reply with quote  #38 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinema_picha
Mostly office lo managers tho godava prathi company lo πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚


anavasaram.....

They are the one who need to speak about you to the rest of world...no need to get close to them .


Sail

Registered:
Posts: 416
Reply with quote  #39 
Quote:
Originally Posted by yardstick


I know a person who gets agitated on these kind of things....someone going too much speed, minors boozing etc...he yells, does moral policing...things changed and he got beaten even by high school kids...

most of the time it works if you say politely...if it doesn't work leave it...An argument would start even after you saying politely only if the other party thinks they are powerful and don't care what is right and wrong...

I always educate people who try to educate strangers and get agitated if it doesn't work πŸ˜‰
any instances where people are right but got fucked by power..like oorlo scenario kind..       like evaro js supporter poltical sand mafia valatho edo godava petukunado/something later he attempted suicide..  like alanti incidents lo what happens in ground ..asking just to learn practical life lessons
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print
Reply

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.