Welcome to SBDBFORUMS !!
(The Comprehensive Website for everything you want to know/discuss about Movies and Misc topics)

Sobhan's Best 50    |    Sobhan's Solo Songs   |    Sobhan's Duets


Sbdb pays Homage to Sri Akkineni NageswaraRao garu !

Forum
Latest Topics
 
 
 


Reply
  Author   Comment  
Siddu123

Jackie
Registered:
Posts: 1,691
Reply with quote  #1 
8th Schedule of Indian Constitution consists 22 languages- Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Hindi, #Kannada, Kashmiri, Konkani, Malayalam, Manipuri, Marathi, Nepali, Oriya, Punjabi, Sanskrit, Sindhi, Tamil, Telugu, Urdu, Bodo, Santhali. Hindi is one among 22 languages
#WhyHindiDiwas
Axe

Avatar / Picture

"వచ్చాడయ్యో సామి!"
Registered:
Posts: 58,317
Reply with quote  #2 
What is wrong?

 తెలుగు భాషా దినోత్సవం - 29th August
Odia Language day - 11th March
Marathi Diwas - 27th Feb
thej

DoraBabu
Registered:
Posts: 5,944
Reply with quote  #3 
There is also a Gujarat High court decision saying hindi is not the national language..

Article 343 of the indian constitution says hindi shall be the official language of the union, which is the union government and the union of states..

So what, we are telugus...we would willingly learn hindi and remain enslaved...

edo_okati

Avatar / Picture

Maharaaju
Registered:
Posts: 11,726
Reply with quote  #4 
Quote:
Originally Posted by thej
There is also a Gujarat High court decision saying hindi is not the national language..

Article 343 of the indian constitution says hindi shall be the official language of the union, which is the union government and the union of states..

So what, we are telugus...we would willingly learn hindi and remain enslaved...



oh wow! "Learn Hindi and remain enslaved" and you wrote that in English 🤦🏽‍♂️
Kkkiran

Avatar / Picture

Doctor Babu
Registered:
Posts: 4,550
Reply with quote  #5 
Neninkaa hindi diva's ante ye deepikaa, kareena paina thread anukunna
thej

DoraBabu
Registered:
Posts: 5,944
Reply with quote  #6 
Quote:
Originally Posted by edo_okati


oh wow! "Learn Hindi and remain enslaved" and you wrote that in English 🤦🏽‍♂️


English helps me in my livelihood...no special interest otherwise....also, no one forces the language...emi parledhu...

Mana vade phones tech medical tech Anni attire food Anni West ayyi vundachu kaani....language vundakudada...what hypocrisy is this ?
Siddu123

Jackie
Registered:
Posts: 1,691
Reply with quote  #7 
Parliament session starts today. Only Hindi and Urdu speakers can talk in their language without having to take permission from the Speaker beforehand. #StopHindiImperialism #StopHindilmposition #StopHindiDivas
thej

DoraBabu
Registered:
Posts: 5,944
Reply with quote  #8 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siddu123
Parliament session starts today. Only Hindi and Urdu speakers can talk in their language without having to take permission from the Speaker beforehand. #StopHindiImperialism #StopHindilmposition #StopHindiDivas


Modi gaaru should concentrate atleast now...or Tamils should save the country as they have been doing....

Kerala kuda kodika better e aspect lo....
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print
Reply

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.