Welcome to SBDBFORUMS !!
(The Comprehensive Website for everything you want to know/discuss about Movies and Misc topics)

Sobhan's Best 50    |    Sobhan's Solo Songs   |    Sobhan's Duets


Happy Birthday to Prime Minister Narendra Modi ji !

Forum
Latest Topics
 
 
 


Reply
  Author   Comment  
ChupChupTa

Avatar / Picture

Baabu
Registered:
Posts: 3,343
Reply with quote  #1 
  Capture.png 

GLOKVEAR

Avatar / Picture

Maharaaju
Registered:
Posts: 40,053
Reply with quote  #2 
👍
Movie_Fanatic_2077

Jackie
Registered:
Posts: 1,127
Reply with quote  #3 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChupChupTa
  Capture.png 
Pubg-lite. Heard this game concept was developed by late actor Sushant Singh Rajput.
Darling_Rebel

Avatar / Picture

JAANU
Registered:
Posts: 12,536
Reply with quote  #4 
Market value of 10billion dollar erased for Tencent
megasuperfan

DoraBabu
Registered:
Posts: 5,245
Reply with quote  #5 
Akshay ki pakka desam ante entha premo.. true global citizen
Pavan_D

Abhimanyu
Registered:
Posts: 7,025
Reply with quote  #6 
Similar sounding name.. poster kuda ekado lepesi untaru. Youngsters time waste avutundi anakunda untarani soldiers sacrifice gurinchi cheppadam. Mamulu vadakam kadu.
Flash

Avatar / Picture

Barry Allen
Registered:
Posts: 4,711
Reply with quote  #7 
Indian Pubg aa....em plan chessara
lovingcinema

Registered:
Posts: 313
Reply with quote  #8 
Super way to go India. Chinese themselves are copy cats.. So why worry about this. Play their own dirty game.
sunny_pspk_fan

Avatar / Picture

Pawan - Nadal
Registered:
Posts: 20,139
Reply with quote  #9 
👍👍👍
crazzyboy

proud hater
Registered:
Posts: 5,514
Reply with quote  #10 
Gaming industry lo manam lacking. But mana own traditional games ki bane apps develop chestunnaru. Hopefully this will give big push to Indian gaming industry
Movie_Muchatlu

Avatar / Picture

Timepass
Registered:
Posts: 14,819
Reply with quote  #11 
Quote:
Originally Posted by megasuperfan
Akshay ki pakka desam ante entha premo.. true global citizen
Akshay ani emundi manam andaram kuda anthe kada... dual loyalty vuntundi kada for first generation...


megasuperfan

DoraBabu
Registered:
Posts: 5,245
Reply with quote  #12 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Movie_Muchatlu
Akshay ani emundi manam andaram kuda anthe kada... dual loyalty vuntundi kada for first generation...



Yes natural. kaakpothe.. hero garu sontha desam kanna pakka desam meeda prema ekkuva.. I don't remember he ever showed any concern to his own country. 


lovingcinema

Registered:
Posts: 313
Reply with quote  #13 
I think some folks on this thread would have been happy if it was Sonia-G, Rahul-G, or even Rajeev-G.. . YSR would have name it Rajeev-G time pass abhyan Come on Akshay.
Movie_Muchatlu

Avatar / Picture

Timepass
Registered:
Posts: 14,819
Reply with quote  #14 
Quote:
Originally Posted by megasuperfan

Yes natural. kaakpothe.. hero garu sontha desam kanna pakka desam meeda prema ekkuva.. I don't remember he ever showed any concern to his own country. 




thats because they belong to golden passport category... aksay di manaku telusu manaki telikunda green card maintain chese politicians, actors etc.. entho mandi vuntaru... (GC also will be given only when we mention that our intention is to settle here)

intha money India nunchi vastunte enduku loyalty vundadu candidate ki... (atleast before ppl)
megasuperfan

DoraBabu
Registered:
Posts: 5,245
Reply with quote  #15 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Movie_Muchatlu


thats because they belong to golden passport category... aksay di manaku telusu manaki telikunda green card maintain chese politicians, actors etc.. entho mandi vuntaru... (GC also will be given only when we mention that our intention is to settle here)

intha money India nunchi vastunte enduku loyalty vundadu candidate ki... (atleast before ppl)


agreed. he is far better than most of the businessmen/politicians.

I personally admire him on all the aspects except his preaching of patriotism.  

I have same opinion on all first gen ,who renounce their Indian citizenship and preach us.
Rango

Avatar / Picture

- baazigar -
Registered:
Posts: 33,408
Reply with quote  #16 
Inko movie announcment ani anukunna😁...inthaki laxmmi bomb yemaindhi OTT antiri trailer on the way antiri🙄
ChammakChandra

Avatar / Picture

Registered:
Posts: 393
Reply with quote  #17 
Copy ke copy aa
ChammakChandra

Avatar / Picture

Registered:
Posts: 393
Reply with quote  #18 
Inthaki pub g ki emi reason cheppi ban chesaru
srikanthkotla

Avatar / Picture

Registered:
Posts: 374
Reply with quote  #19 
Modi ki dedicate chesthu FekuG ani petalsindi
Siddu123

Jackie
Registered:
Posts: 1,691
Reply with quote  #20 
Quote:
Originally Posted by srikanthkotla
Modi ki dedicate chesthu FekuG ani petalsindi
[rofl]
Vasco

Super Moderators
Registered:
Posts: 27,444
Reply with quote  #21 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rango
Inko movie announcment ani anukunna😁...inthaki laxmmi bomb yemaindhi OTT antiri trailer on the way antiri🙄

Konta patch work undanta mama..continuity kosam ..adi shoot chesake release
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print
Reply

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.