Welcome to SBDBFORUMS !!
(The Comprehensive Website for everything you want to know/discuss about Movies and Misc topics)

Sobhan's Best 50    |    Sobhan's Solo Songs   |    Sobhan's Duets



Forum
Latest Topics
 
 
 


Reply
  Author   Comment  
Venky_Chayfan

Registered:
Posts: 307
Reply with quote  #1 
My friend's Father in law who was 65 yrs old expired on Aug 10 in Yashoda hospital ,Secunderabad after 3 weeks of treatment.He got admitted on July 17th..Initial ga evaro doc who is a friend of them fever vaste test cheste Typhoid ani vachindi.He took medicines but fever didn't subsided.Later he got admitted in Yashoda and tested Covid +ve..... anti biotics icharu..next day fever subsided....they gave Fabipivir tabs for Corona....and his Oxygen levels came to 85 after 1 week.

Konchem dammu,aayasam vundi annaru...daily video calls with family as they didn't allowed anyone to meet him.After 2 weeks they said that Remedesivir was out of stock...so my friend's family tried outside and gave to hosp and later they gave oxygen ...first it was 15 lit cylinder,then 7 and 5...some breathing exercises etc..bane undi annaru...after 2 days they said that we are not seeing any improvemet ....need to give plasma treatment,donors ni techukondi annaru..

They brought one donor and docs gave 2 days plasma treatment and next day he kept him on Ventilator...On Aug 10 morning they called family and said his oxygen levels came down to 30....after 1 hour they called the patient family and said he is dead and pay the remaining bill(13 lakhs) and collect the body.

22 days treatment icharu....initial ga Remedisivir ichunte Viral load taggedemo....may be brathikevaremo...Pulmonologist choosaru 22 days...my friend family was in USA when he got admitted....They came in June only to USA....Immediately they flew to India but didn't see his Father in law when he was alive and tana husband ki father akhari choopulu kooda dakkaledu....Hosp ki velte kooda doc video call cheyinche vadu anta...but didn't allowed to meet him...


Plasma treatment andariki padademo ani doubt vachindi or hosp vallu late ga react ayyaru... treatment correct ga ivvaledemo ani family vallu antunnaru...Hospital ki velte asalu intiki tirigi vastara ani bhayam pattukundi....send off ivvalsi vastundi..

I was disturbed ...felt very sad...it's a big shock to all of us..

So,please don't neglect ur health especially elder's.Fever vaste Covid test immediate ga cheyinchandi...get them admitted in hosp before infection spreads in lungs...
python

Avatar / Picture

Abhimanyu
Registered:
Posts: 7,146
Reply with quote  #2 
Doctors treatment gurinchi non medical people should not be giving judgement, if a competent doctor prescribed something as second opinion, it's a different issue. Typhoid vaste ramdesivir ela istharu?

Anyway sorry to hear about ur friends loss, condolences to his family.
Venky_Chayfan

Registered:
Posts: 307
Reply with quote  #3 
Quote:
Originally Posted by python
Doctors treatment gurinchi non medical people should not be giving judgement, if a competent doctor prescribed something as second opinion, it's a different issue. Typhoid vaste ramdesivir ela istharu?

Anyway sorry to hear about ur friends loss, condolences to his family.


Before joining hosp he took medicines for Typhoid.Doctors at Yashoda confirmed that its is Covid +ve...scan and X ray chesaru.We thought that they should have given Remdesivir immediately after getting admitted in order to reduce infection.
thej

DoraBabu
Registered:
Posts: 5,957
Reply with quote  #4 
Yashoda lo Bane vundhi treatment..

Normal covid admission ayithe, charging between 3 to 5 lacs..

Complicate avuthundhi ante anything between 10 and 20 avuthundhi anta...
Adaviramudu

Jackie
Registered:
Posts: 1,060
Reply with quote  #5 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Venky_Chayfan


Before joining hosp he took medicines for Typhoid.Doctors at Yashoda confirmed that its is Covid +ve...scan and X ray chesaru.We thought that they should have given Remdesivir immediately after getting admitted in order to reduce infection.
remedesivir ,favipiravur both are potent anti viral drugs !! No prblm ,
Vallu protocol prakaram vellinatlunnaru ,,,Remedesivir inj ki indications unnai pt oxygen supplementation /NIV support lo unnappudu use cheyyali,,,
Mild to moderate cases - favipiravir
Severe cases - remedesivir
Note - eee Two drugs kooda emi super drugs ani kaadu unnavatillo konchem better ga unnai ,,,( H1N1 ki Tamiflu DOC) eee diseas ga ye drug evariki ela panichesthundo evaru cheppalekunnaru ,,anni observational studies anthe ex 100 pt severe cases lo lo 50 members basic treatment ichi ,50 members ki extra ga ,remedesivir icharu,,result ,,,basic treatment theesukinna 50 members lo 40 pt discharge ayyaru ,,remedesivir theesukunna vallalo 45 pt recover ayyaru ,5 pt death ayuntaru ,,,opposite Danilo 10 members ,,,soo vallu ,remedesivir valla aaa extra 5 members lo mortality thaggindi anukuntunnaru ala unnai anni studies!!
cinemaa

Jackie
Registered:
Posts: 1,463
Reply with quote  #6 
Asalu hospital bill 20l enduku avuthundi?
Shanmukhi

DoraBabu
Registered:
Posts: 5,491
Reply with quote  #7 
Known person bill was 7 lakh change for 12 days. They got discharged due to non affordability
Neela

Avatar / Picture

Maharaaju
Registered:
Posts: 29,947
Reply with quote  #8 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adaviramudu
remedesivir ,favipiravur both are potent anti viral drugs !! No prblm ,
Vallu protocol prakaram vellinatlunnaru ,,,Remedesivir inj ki indications unnai pt oxygen supplementation /NIV support lo unnappudu use cheyyali,,,
Mild to moderate cases - favipiravir
Severe cases - remedesivir
Note - eee Two drugs kooda emi super drugs ani kaadu unnavatillo konchem better ga unnai ,,,( H1N1 ki Tamiflu DOC) eee diseas ga ye drug evariki ela panichesthundo evaru cheppalekunnaru ,,anni observational studies anthe ex 100 pt severe cases lo lo 50 members basic treatment ichi ,50 members ki extra ga ,remedesivir icharu,,result ,,,basic treatment theesukinna 50 members lo 40 pt discharge ayyaru ,,remedesivir theesukunna vallalo 45 pt recover ayyaru ,5 pt death ayuntaru ,,,opposite Danilo 10 members ,,,soo vallu ,remedesivir valla aaa extra 5 members lo mortality thaggindi anukuntunnaru ala unnai anni studies!!


H1N1 ki tamil flu DOC ante?

Basic treatment ante eam icharu ah study lo
Darling_Rebel

Avatar / Picture

JAANU
Registered:
Posts: 12,536
Reply with quote  #9 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shanmukhi
Known person bill was 7 lakh change for 12 days. They got discharged due to non affordability


7 lacs yentandi
Adaviramudu

Jackie
Registered:
Posts: 1,060
Reply with quote  #10 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neela


H1N1 ki tamil flu DOC ante?

Basic treatment ante eam icharu ah study lo
swine flu ki Tamiflu drug of choice ani ,,,basic treatment ante Hcq ,antibiotics ,Niv /ards protocols etc
Shanmukhi

DoraBabu
Registered:
Posts: 5,491
Reply with quote  #11 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darling_Rebel


7 lacs yentandi
covid bill for 12 days
Curious_Guy

Jackie
Registered:
Posts: 1,310
Reply with quote  #12 
Yashoda is very famous for over charging people, I have many cases in my family where people went in walking for surgeries in Yashoda and never come back. We use the hospital more frequently than I like, primarily because we know doctors over there but getting scared of this hospital more by the day.
Darling_Rebel

Avatar / Picture

JAANU
Registered:
Posts: 12,536
Reply with quote  #13 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shanmukhi
covid bill for 12 days


corona taggaaka heart attack ravachu aa bill ki
yodha

Soggadu
Registered:
Posts: 6,072
Reply with quote  #14 
yashoda ki ee over charging vishayam lo chala peru undi 

Adaviramudu

Jackie
Registered:
Posts: 1,060
Reply with quote  #15 
Maaa hospital isolation charges 30k deposit cheyyali (inthaku mundu 20 undi) ,,5 to 7 days ki max 1 to 1.5 lacks avuthundi ,intubated pt ki !!!! Anthakanna ekkuvadays unchalemu kastam !!!( Maintained by critical care specialist )
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print
Reply

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.