Welcome to SBDBFORUMS !!
(The Comprehensive Website for everything you want to know/discuss about Movies and Misc topics)

Sobhan's Best 50    |    Sobhan's Solo Songs   |    Sobhan's Duets





Forum
Latest Topics
 
 
 


Reply
  Author   Comment  
yardstick

Sachin Tendulkar
Registered:
Posts: 48,495
Reply with quote  #1 
To all members Dont Post Gifs 
balu_gani

Avatar / Picture

Soggadu
Registered:
Posts: 6,096
Reply with quote  #2 
any particular reason?
yardstick

Sachin Tendulkar
Registered:
Posts: 48,495
Reply with quote  #3 
Quote:
Originally Posted by balu_gani
any particular reason?


A topic discussed at length...

Office lo browsing ku ibbandi. Mobile browsing also problem. 

It also leads to unwanted spamming
balu_gani

Avatar / Picture

Soggadu
Registered:
Posts: 6,096
Reply with quote  #4 
Quote:
Originally Posted by yardstick
Quote:
Originally Posted by balu_gani
any particular reason?


A topic discussed at length...

Office lo browsing ku ibbandi. Mobile browsing also problem. 

It also leads to unwanted spamming


ok [thumb]
SardhaarGabbar

Avatar / Picture

Back to do something!
Registered:
Posts: 37,514
Reply with quote  #5 
Bad decision...
Avinash

DoraBabu
Registered:
Posts: 6,647
Reply with quote  #6 
Quote:
Originally Posted by yardstick
Quote:
Originally Posted by balu_gani
any particular reason?


A topic discussed at length...

Office lo browsing ku ibbandi. Mobile browsing also problem. 

It also leads to unwanted spamming
Also expensive
cinemapichodu

Avatar / Picture

Relangi Mamayya
Registered:
Posts: 47,949
Reply with quote  #7 
Sir gifs complete ga ban cheyoddu sir, edaina topioc lo gifs unnecessary anipiste aa gifs unna posts ni teesyandi gani total ban ante etla

entertainment ye undadufigs lekunte
balu_gani

Avatar / Picture

Soggadu
Registered:
Posts: 6,096
Reply with quote  #8 
Quote:
Originally Posted by cinemapichodu
Sir gifs complete ga ban cheyoddu sir, edaina topioc lo gifs unnecessary anipiste aa gifs unna posts ni teesyandi gani total ban ante etla

entertainment ye undadufigs lekunte


+1
shaan

Pawan Fan
Registered:
Posts: 14,396
Reply with quote  #9 
politics related topics movies now section lo vesthunnaru.. politics section lo veyyamani cheppandi
gopal

Avatar / Picture

PK-SRK-MSD
Registered:
Posts: 22,200
Reply with quote  #10 
Quote:
Originally Posted by shaan
politics related topics movies now section lo vesthunnaru.. politics section lo veyyamani cheppandi

+11
yardstick

Sachin Tendulkar
Registered:
Posts: 48,495
Reply with quote  #11 
Quote:
Originally Posted by cinemapichodu
Sir gifs complete ga ban cheyoddu sir, edaina topioc lo gifs unnecessary anipiste aa gifs unna posts ni teesyandi gani total ban ante etla

entertainment ye undadufigs lekunte


Alage vunnadi but you cant control ...it becomes habit
yardstick

Sachin Tendulkar
Registered:
Posts: 48,495
Reply with quote  #12 
Quote:
Originally Posted by shaan
politics related topics movies now section lo vesthunnaru.. politics section lo veyyamani cheppandi


Political thread vesaka 1 day lo move cheseddamu to relevant section
sunny_pspk_fan

Avatar / Picture

Pawan - Nadal
Registered:
Posts: 10,877
Reply with quote  #13 
Yes office lo ibbandi ga undi .

And heroine photos kuda threads esthunaru [tongue]
balu_gani

Avatar / Picture

Soggadu
Registered:
Posts: 6,096
Reply with quote  #14 
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunny_pspk_fan
Yes office lo ibbandi ga undi . And heroine photos kuda threads esthunaru [tongue]


mari DB ki ravadam endhuku [tongue]
Janatha_Garage

Avatar / Picture

dandayathra
Registered:
Posts: 13,325
Reply with quote  #15 
Quote:
Originally Posted by balu_gani
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunny_pspk_fan
Yes office lo ibbandi ga undi . And heroine photos kuda threads esthunaru [tongue]


mari DB ki ravadam endhuku [tongue]


Time pass kosam [biggrin]
anilV

Registered:
Posts: 795
Reply with quote  #16 
sure sir [thumb]
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print
Reply

Quick Navigation: