Welcome to SBDBFORUMS !!
(The Comprehensive Website for everything you want to know/discuss about Movies and Misc topics)

Sobhan's Best 50    |    Sobhan's Solo Songs   |    Sobhan's Duets


Happy Birthday to Prime Minister Narendra Modi ji !

Forum
Latest Topics
 
 
 


Reply
  Author   Comment  
haajmola

Registered:
Posts: 66
Reply with quote  #1 
Being in healthcare field, I would like to post info on COVID-19. This is based on my research knowledge and the doctors who are serving in COVID-19 isolation wards from several months.

1) Don't panic. 
The number of people who recovered is very high. Now we are doing more Sero surveys. Haryana 10% people already have antibodies. That means they got infected, and developed antibodies also.
Mumbai slums- 60%
Chandigarh- 23%
So, don't panic. 

2) Don't take it lightly either.
Not to panic doesn't mean you take it light. Deaths are real. Especially with co-morbidities. 
Take as much care as you can.

3) Vitamins are the key. 
God forbid if infected, it is important that you take good nutrition. Vitamins are the key. Take vitamin supplements. Two things here:
  -- Vitamin supplements. Generally they are not well absorbed. They are mostly excreted through kidneys. That's why urine is yellow. But still no harm taking. Take zinc, Vit A/C supplements
  -- Vitamins rich food. This is how vitamins will get into your body. Take lots of nutrient rich food. Greens, ginger, chyawanprash, citrus fruits, guava etc.

4) If you have cold, don't let it settle in your body. 
Again, if you are actually infected and develop cold, then don't let it settle in your lungs. It settles when you sleep a lot or are lying lazy. Keep moving. Get into activity. Use vaporizer frequently. Do pranayama. Do deep breathing. 

5) Exercise.
We Indians are very poor in this. We don't exercise sufficiently. Previously house hold work itself used to include exercises. But lifestyle has changed. We should exercise more. 
Pranayama is important.

6) Treatment is symptomatic.
As of now, the treatment for COVID-19 is symptomatic. In very severe cases, ramdesivir or/and plasma therapy is being recommended. But they are not affordable for most Indians. So, better take care and don't get infected.
Doctors are mostly prescribing Azithromycin and Vitamins.
Don't fall to this news about vaccines. Not going to come anytime soon. Research is not that easy. Lot of politics is adding to the play.

7) Use common sense
I am seeing so many people acting without common sense. Don't go to crowded places. Be careful in queues. There's nothing you can gain by saving 2 mins. Understand the risk of getting infected.
If you act with common sense, you can avoid the virus to good extent. 

8) Boost your immune system
Some herbal supplements like Guduchi (also called giloy) are good for boosting immunity. Also chyawanprash. Although the preparations of Baidyanath, Himalaya, Patanjali are not pure, it is still better to take something than nothing. Best thing- these have no side effects. Start taking this. Give to your parents/other elders
Don't forget nutritious food is equally important.

9) Homeopathic medicine
I am hearing people speak about some homeopathic medicines like Camphora 1M. I am not into homeopathy. So, I can't really comment on this.

Let's follow these, pray to the Lord and may peace be soon restored in the world and our hearts.
pcr

Jackie
Registered:
Posts: 1,934
Reply with quote  #2 
Aithe vaccine meeda aasalu vadileyali antara....☹️
Godavari

Jackie
Registered:
Posts: 1,478
Reply with quote  #3 
Tfs .. Zincovit elders ki iste after first tablet full headache vomiting aindi, side affects ankunta. Ika veskole. What to do
Vasco

Super Moderators
Registered:
Posts: 27,423
Reply with quote  #4 
👍🏻👍🏻...main ga manolu manukovalsindi chetulu ekkada padite akkada rest cheyadam..lift lo, chicken shop lo, grocery store lo 🤦‍♂️ Apandraa areyy...kids edi padite adi pattukunedi or rest chesedi kuda chusukovatledu e parents🤦‍♂️
ChammakChandra

Avatar / Picture

Registered:
Posts: 386
Reply with quote  #5 
Inthaki meru evaru
Kkkiran

Avatar / Picture

Doctor Babu
Registered:
Posts: 4,550
Reply with quote  #6 
Good write-up. Thx
aditya4uhere

Minor Babu
Registered:
Posts: 2,924
Reply with quote  #7 
Quote:
Originally Posted by pcr
Aithe vaccine meeda aasalu vadileyali antara....☹️


Coronavirus vaccine expected by March; senior citizens, healthcare workers will be given priority: Harsh Vardhan

Health Minister Dr Harsh Vardhan said frontline healthcare workers, senior citizens and persons with comorbidities will be given priority for Coronavirus vaccine.

thej

DoraBabu
Registered:
Posts: 5,928
Reply with quote  #8 
March a...? Mari August 15 Anni oogindhi ministry e...

HappiestIdiot

Registered:
Posts: 50
Reply with quote  #9 
Quote:
Originally Posted by aditya4uhere


Coronavirus vaccine expected by March; senior citizens, healthcare workers will be given priority: Harsh Vardhan

Health Minister Dr Harsh Vardhan said frontline healthcare workers, senior citizens and persons with comorbidities will be given priority for Coronavirus vaccine.

But the reality is first politicians, VIPs ayyake health care workers aina, senior citizens aina
thej

DoraBabu
Registered:
Posts: 5,928
Reply with quote  #10 
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappiestIdiot
But the reality is first politicians, VIPs ayyake health care workers aina, senior citizens aina


No...frontline workers e first thesukuntaru...if they remain safe, politicans thesukuntaru....
aditya4uhere

Minor Babu
Registered:
Posts: 2,924
Reply with quote  #11 

Union Health Minister Dr Harsh Vardhan on September 13 said that he will volunteer to be the first one to get COVID-19 vaccine shot to allay fears regarding the safety of the vaccines.  "I will be the first to offer myself for receiving COVID-19 vaccine if people have a trust deficit (in it)," Vardhan said during an online interaction under the programme 'Sunday Samvad'.

While the precise date is not known yet, Vardhan said that COVID-19 vaccine may be ready by the first quarter of 2021. He also said that the government is planning to authorise emergency use of the COVID-19 vaccine and a consensus on the matter is likely soon.

CSV

Registered:
Posts: 319
Reply with quote  #12 
Thanks
veerusayz

Avatar / Picture

DoraBabu
Registered:
Posts: 5,579
Reply with quote  #13 
Quote:
Originally Posted by haajmola
Being in healthcare field, I would like to post info on COVID-19. This is based on my research knowledge and the doctors who are serving in COVID-19 isolation wards from several months.

1) Don't panic. 
The number of people who recovered is very high. Now we are doing more Sero surveys. Haryana 10% people already have antibodies. That means they got infected, and developed antibodies also.
Mumbai slums- 60%
Chandigarh- 23%
So, don't panic. 

2) Don't take it lightly either.
Not to panic doesn't mean you take it light. Deaths are real. Especially with co-morbidities. 
Take as much care as you can.

3) Vitamins are the key. 
God forbid if infected, it is important that you take good nutrition. Vitamins are the key. Take vitamin supplements. Two things here:
  -- Vitamin supplements. Generally they are not well absorbed. They are mostly excreted through kidneys. That's why urine is yellow. But still no harm taking. Take zinc, Vit A/C supplements
  -- Vitamins rich food. This is how vitamins will get into your body. Take lots of nutrient rich food. Greens, ginger, chyawanprash, citrus fruits, guava etc.

4) If you have cold, don't let it settle in your body. 
Again, if you are actually infected and develop cold, then don't let it settle in your lungs. It settles when you sleep a lot or are lying lazy. Keep moving. Get into activity. Use vaporizer frequently. Do pranayama. Do deep breathing. 

5) Exercise.
We Indians are very poor in this. We don't exercise sufficiently. Previously house hold work itself used to include exercises. But lifestyle has changed. We should exercise more. 
Pranayama is important.

6) Treatment is symptomatic.
As of now, the treatment for COVID-19 is symptomatic. In very severe cases, ramdesivir or/and plasma therapy is being recommended. But they are not affordable for most Indians. So, better take care and don't get infected.
Doctors are mostly prescribing Azithromycin and Vitamins.
Don't fall to this news about vaccines. Not going to come anytime soon. Research is not that easy. Lot of politics is adding to the play.

7) Use common sense
I am seeing so many people acting without common sense. Don't go to crowded places. Be careful in queues. There's nothing you can gain by saving 2 mins. Understand the risk of getting infected.
If you act with common sense, you can avoid the virus to good extent. 

8) Boost your immune system
Some herbal supplements like Guduchi (also called giloy) are good for boosting immunity. Also chyawanprash. Although the preparations of Baidyanath, Himalaya, Patanjali are not pure, it is still better to take something than nothing. Best thing- these have no side effects. Start taking this. Give to your parents/other elders
Don't forget nutritious food is equally important.

9) Homeopathic medicine
I am hearing people speak about some homeopathic medicines like Camphora 1M. I am not into homeopathy. So, I can't really comment on this.

Let's follow these, pray to the Lord and may peace be soon restored in the world and our hearts.


Very useful info. Thanks a lot!
Pandu25

Avatar / Picture

Abhimanyu
Registered:
Posts: 7,667
Reply with quote  #14 
Good info
haajmola

Registered:
Posts: 66
Reply with quote  #15 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChammakChandra
Inthaki meru evaru

aham brahmasmi
moviefan

Registered:
Posts: 308
Reply with quote  #16 
Quote:
Originally Posted by haajmola
Being in healthcare field, I would like to post info on COVID-19. This is based on my research knowledge and the doctors who are serving in COVID-19 isolation wards from several months.

1) Don't panic. 
The number of people who recovered is very high. Now we are doing more Sero surveys. Haryana 10% people already have antibodies. That means they got infected, and developed antibodies also.
Mumbai slums- 60%
Chandigarh- 23%
So, don't panic. 

2) Don't take it lightly either.
Not to panic doesn't mean you take it light. Deaths are real. Especially with co-morbidities. 
Take as much care as you can.

3) Vitamins are the key. 
God forbid if infected, it is important that you take good nutrition. Vitamins are the key. Take vitamin supplements. Two things here:
  -- Vitamin supplements. Generally they are not well absorbed. They are mostly excreted through kidneys. That's why urine is yellow. But still no harm taking. Take zinc, Vit A/C supplements
  -- Vitamins rich food. This is how vitamins will get into your body. Take lots of nutrient rich food. Greens, ginger, chyawanprash, citrus fruits, guava etc.

4) If you have cold, don't let it settle in your body. 
Again, if you are actually infected and develop cold, then don't let it settle in your lungs. It settles when you sleep a lot or are lying lazy. Keep moving. Get into activity. Use vaporizer frequently. Do pranayama. Do deep breathing. 

5) Exercise.
We Indians are very poor in this. We don't exercise sufficiently. Previously house hold work itself used to include exercises. But lifestyle has changed. We should exercise more. 
Pranayama is important.

6) Treatment is symptomatic.
As of now, the treatment for COVID-19 is symptomatic. In very severe cases, ramdesivir or/and plasma therapy is being recommended. But they are not affordable for most Indians. So, better take care and don't get infected.
Doctors are mostly prescribing Azithromycin and Vitamins.
Don't fall to this news about vaccines. Not going to come anytime soon. Research is not that easy. Lot of politics is adding to the play.

7) Use common sense
I am seeing so many people acting without common sense. Don't go to crowded places. Be careful in queues. There's nothing you can gain by saving 2 mins. Understand the risk of getting infected.
If you act with common sense, you can avoid the virus to good extent. 

8) Boost your immune system
Some herbal supplements like Guduchi (also called giloy) are good for boosting immunity. Also chyawanprash. Although the preparations of Baidyanath, Himalaya, Patanjali are not pure, it is still better to take something than nothing. Best thing- these have no side effects. Start taking this. Give to your parents/other elders
Don't forget nutritious food is equally important.

9) Homeopathic medicine
I am hearing people speak about some homeopathic medicines like Camphora 1M. I am not into homeopathy. So, I can't really comment on this.

Let's follow these, pray to the Lord and may peace be soon restored in the world and our hearts.



Very nice information sir! 
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print
Reply

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.