Welcome to SBDBFORUMS !!
(The Comprehensive Website for everything you want to know/discuss about Movies and Misc topics)

Sobhan's Best 50    |    Sobhan's Solo Songs   |    Sobhan's Duets


Sbdb pays Homage to Sri Akkineni NageswaraRao garu !

Forum
Latest Topics
 
 
 


Reply
  Author   Comment  
TollywoodThanos

Registered:
Posts: 33
Reply with quote  #1 
Breaking : Sanjay Dutt has stage 3 lung cancer.US going anta treatment ki.
Prince1979

SSMB
Registered:
Posts: 3,434
Reply with quote  #2 
Stage 3 aete safe ne...
viswanath

Avatar / Picture

Maharaaju
Registered:
Posts: 124,990
Reply with quote  #3 
Ee time lo us ye na🤯
python

Avatar / Picture

Abhimanyu
Registered:
Posts: 7,006
Reply with quote  #4 
Bollywood actor Sanjay Dutt has been diagnosed with stage 4 lung cancer.(AFP)
 
viswanath

Avatar / Picture

Maharaaju
Registered:
Posts: 124,990
Reply with quote  #5 
Quote:
Originally Posted by python
Bollywood actor Sanjay Dutt has been diagnosed with stage 4 lung cancer.(AFP)
 


😔
SSMahesh

Avatar / Picture

Maharaaju
Registered:
Posts: 12,044
Reply with quote  #6 
Papam life lo eppudu peace ledhu . 
edo_okati

Avatar / Picture

Maharaaju
Registered:
Posts: 11,599
Reply with quote  #7 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SSMahesh
Papam life lo eppudu peace ledhu . 


papam aa. I can understand why he did drugs and all but guns intlo pettukovadam is not something he should have done.
python

Avatar / Picture

Abhimanyu
Registered:
Posts: 7,006
Reply with quote  #8 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SSMahesh
Papam life lo eppudu peace ledhu . 


mumbai blast victims em anukovale ee lekkana

and guns intlo pettukotam okate case kadhu .. he gave shelter to the people involved in the blasts ..
sunil dutt andari kallu pattukuni .. aa conviction ni nullify cheyinchadu .. otherwise, thats more serious conviction, he gave shelter to some haneef etc., who are producers and arms providers ... valllu provide chesina arms lone okati intlo pettukunnadu if mob comes his home attacking ani ...

oka lady undhi aa producers batch lo .. she got convicted life for the same charges ... nana rogalu vachi jail lo maggutondhi decades ga
Adaviramudu

Jackie
Registered:
Posts: 1,015
Reply with quote  #9 
Stage 4 ante advanced already metastasis unduntundi ,,,survival rate less !!
edo_okati

Avatar / Picture

Maharaaju
Registered:
Posts: 11,599
Reply with quote  #10 
Quote:
Originally Posted by python


mumbai blast victims em anukovale ee lekkana

and guns intlo pettukotam okate case kadhu .. he gave shelter to the people involved in the blasts ..
sunil dutt andari kallu pattukuni .. aa conviction ni nullify cheyinchadu .. otherwise, thats more serious conviction, he gave shelter to some haneef etc., who are producers and arms providers ... valllu provide chesina arms lone okati intlo pettukunnadu if mob comes his home attacking ani ...

oka lady undhi aa producers batch lo .. she got convicted life for the same charges ... nana rogalu vachi jail lo maggutondhi decades ga


yeah, even I am shocked to see people pitying for him. Some people just don't deserve it.
arjunraju

Registered:
Posts: 152
Reply with quote  #11 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adaviramudu
Stage 4 ante advanced already metastasis unduntundi ,,,survival rate less !!


Early stages lo symptoms em undava bro..direct ga stage 4 diagnosis antunnaru.
edo_okati

Avatar / Picture

Maharaaju
Registered:
Posts: 11,599
Reply with quote  #12 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adaviramudu
Stage 4 ante advanced already metastasis unduntundi ,,,survival rate less !!


hmm, kotha Adhira ni vethukkovali inga. 'Gopichand' ki raavali, suit avuthadu koncham old getup vesthe 😬
Adaviramudu

Jackie
Registered:
Posts: 1,015
Reply with quote  #13 
Quote:
Originally Posted by arjunraju


Early stages lo symptoms em undava bro..direct ga stage 4 diagnosis antunnaru.
lung cancer80 to 90 % stage 3 or stage 4 lone diagnose avuthundi with symptoms ,,,stage 1 lo diagnose cheyyalemu asalu pt normal gene untadu stage 2 lo kooda almost anthe stage 3 or stage 4 lo symptoms start avuthai !!
Accidental ga diagnose avuthai stage 1 and stage 2 !!!
Now a days most dangerous cancer lung cancer !!!
viswanath

Avatar / Picture

Maharaaju
Registered:
Posts: 124,990
Reply with quote  #14 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adaviramudu
lung cancer80 to 90 % stage 3 or stage 4 lone diagnose avuthundi with symptoms ,,,stage 1 lo diagnose cheyyalemu asalu pt normal gene untadu stage 2 lo kooda almost anthe stage 3 or stage 4 lo symptoms start avuthai !!
Accidental ga diagnose avuthai stage 1 and stage 2 !!!
Now a days most dangerous cancer lung cancer !!!


Endhuku vasthayi ivi assalu?
Adaviramudu

Jackie
Registered:
Posts: 1,015
Reply with quote  #15 
Lung cancer maa daggara every day okkarikanna newly diagnose chesthunntamu (corona start ayyaka konchem pt thahggaru ) ,,
Nenu naaa presentation kosam konthamandi fallow chesanu chala members within months (1 to 3 months lone death ayipoyaru )
python

Avatar / Picture

Abhimanyu
Registered:
Posts: 7,006
Reply with quote  #16 
Quote:
Originally Posted by edo_okati


yeah, even I am shocked to see people pitying for him. Some people just don't deserve it.


https://www.firstpost.com/bollywood/special-justice-for-bollywood-while-sanjay-dutt-is-free-73-year-old-zainbunnisa-is-still-in-jail-2646850.html

Now seventy three-year-old Zaibunnisa Anwar Kazi was arrested for the same offence as actor Sanjay Dutt – hoarding ammunition to be used for the 1993 Mumbai blasts. She was given the same quantum of punishment as Dutt – five years. And yet, even as the actor managed an acquittal under the Terrorism and Disruptive Activities (Prevention) Act (TADA), Zaibunnisa was branded as a terrorist. Even as Dutt could easily avail a healthy number of parole and furlough leaves during his sentence, Zaibunnisa’s family had to knock doors for at least seven months each time they got her the relief. And even as Dutt made his celebrated walk of freedom earlier this week, Zaibunnisa, even today, languishes in a state prison. Their crime was the same, and yet, their justice different, simply because Zaibunnisa is not Sanjay Dutt; worse, she is one of us.

 
edo_okati

Avatar / Picture

Maharaaju
Registered:
Posts: 11,599
Reply with quote  #17 
Quote:
Originally Posted by python


https://www.firstpost.com/bollywood/special-justice-for-bollywood-while-sanjay-dutt-is-free-73-year-old-zainbunnisa-is-still-in-jail-2646850.html

Now seventy three-year-old Zaibunnisa Anwar Kazi was arrested for the same offence as actor Sanjay Dutt – hoarding ammunition to be used for the 1993 Mumbai blasts. She was given the same quantum of punishment as Dutt – five years. And yet, even as the actor managed an acquittal under the Terrorism and Disruptive Activities (Prevention) Act (TADA), Zaibunnisa was branded as a terrorist. Even as Dutt could easily avail a healthy number of parole and furlough leaves during his sentence, Zaibunnisa’s family had to knock doors for at least seven months each time they got her the relief. And even as Dutt made his celebrated walk of freedom earlier this week, Zaibunnisa, even today, languishes in a state prison. Their crime was the same, and yet, their justice different, simply because Zaibunnisa is not Sanjay Dutt; worse, she is one of us.

 


Thanks for sharing. Hope people read this.
onlyNBK

Avatar / Picture

Abhimanyu
Registered:
Posts: 7,624
Reply with quote  #18 
Ee saaraina KGF 2 lo manchi powerful actor ne pettali...
storm

Minor Babu
Registered:
Posts: 2,410
Reply with quote  #19 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adaviramudu
Lung cancer maa daggara every day okkarikanna newly diagnose chesthunntamu (corona start ayyaka konchem pt thahggaru ) ,,
Nenu naaa presentation kosam konthamandi fallow chesanu chala members within months (1 to 3 months lone death ayipoyaru )


1-3 months lopey potaam antey it's good.
.

Cancer toh naraka yaatana padekantey tondaraga podam best
Benstokes

CHIRU_PAWAN
Registered:
Posts: 6,839
Reply with quote  #20 
Sympathy enduku asalu. Our basic mind set.. celebs ki emaina aithe we sympathise...shld come out if it.
Axe

Avatar / Picture

"వచ్చాడయ్యో సామి!"
Registered:
Posts: 58,302
Reply with quote  #21 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashok_09
Sympathy enduku asalu. Our basic mind set.. celebs ki emaina aithe we sympathise...shld come out if it.

True. Especially crooked ones like Sanjay la meedha asalu jaali padakudadhu..
crazzyboy

proud hater
Registered:
Posts: 5,514
Reply with quote  #22 
Kgf2 shooting ayipoyinda eeyana part?
Rocky

Avatar / Picture

The R O C K 
Registered:
Posts: 5,848
Reply with quote  #23 
Every 4 to 6 months ki ct scan cheyinchukunte manam diagnose cheyochu otherwise there will be no symptoms at all
Adinocarcinoma ane type of cancer lung di symptoms bill untayi
Stage 4 lo ne detectvavutumdi mostly
My bro diagnosed with stage 4 metastasis in 2018 april
By gods grace we took chemotherapy and got recovered by 2018 dec
Now again recurred in small rumours 1cm n 3cm size
Now again we are going for chemotherapy
Rocky

Avatar / Picture

The R O C K 
Registered:
Posts: 5,848
Reply with quote  #24 
Nori dattatreya he is indian famous oncologist who settled in us, he is director of some cancer academy in us
He can treat any stage cancer
Al big celebrity goes there
cinemapichodu

Avatar / Picture

Relangi Mamayya
Registered:
Posts: 79,813
Reply with quote  #25 
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazzyboy
Kgf2 shooting ayipoyinda eeyana part?
Inko big schedule undhi.. 

__________________
manaki telisindhi cinema cinema cinema
Shanmukhi

DoraBabu
Registered:
Posts: 5,392
Reply with quote  #26 
Ee bollywood batch lo konthamandi ki sympathy n jaali padakudadhu.
veerusayz

Avatar / Picture

DoraBabu
Registered:
Posts: 5,582
Reply with quote  #27 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocky
Every 4 to 6 months ki ct scan cheyinchukunte manam diagnose cheyochu otherwise there will be no symptoms at all
Adinocarcinoma ane type of cancer lung di symptoms bill untayi
Stage 4 lo ne detectvavutumdi mostly
My bro diagnosed with stage 4 metastasis in 2018 april
By gods grace we took chemotherapy and got recovered by 2018 dec
Now again recurred in small rumours 1cm n 3cm size
Now again we are going for chemotherapy


Early symptoms em leva like shortness of breath?

Sorry to ask this, mee brother smoke chesevara?
Rocky

Avatar / Picture

The R O C K 
Registered:
Posts: 5,848
Reply with quote  #28 
Quote:
Originally Posted by veerusayz


Early symptoms em leva like shortness of breath?

Sorry to ask this, mee brother smoke chesevara?


yes he used to smoke, 4 years back he stopped smoking and he is non-alocholic. stopped drinking 10 years back.

no symptoms,he used to get back pain, we dunno we used to go to physiotherapist and others. finally we went to one physician where he found out..


veerusayz

Avatar / Picture

DoraBabu
Registered:
Posts: 5,582
Reply with quote  #29 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocky


yes he used to smoke, 4 years back he stopped smoking and he is non-alocholic. stopped drinking 10 years back.

no symptoms,he used to get back pain, we dunno we used to go to physiotherapist and others. finally we went to one physician where he found out..




Good to know it was caught before too late..

Smokit quit chesaka kuda vachindi that too advanced stage ante we can understand consequences of smoking... 

Pls provide these details. Sorry for asking too many details.. hope you can understand

1. You brother age at the time when he quit smoking
2. How many cigarettes he used to smoke
3. So can we consider back pain as one of the symptoms?
4. Didn't he had consistent cough?

Rocky

Avatar / Picture

The R O C K 
Registered:
Posts: 5,848
Reply with quote  #30 
Quote:
Originally Posted by veerusayz


Good to know it was caught before too late..

Smokit quit chesaka kuda vachindi that too advanced stage ante we can understand consequences of smoking... 

Pls provide these details. Sorry for asking too many details.. hope you can understand

1. You brother age at the time when he quit smoking
2. How many cigarettes he used to smoke
3. So can we consider back pain as one of the symptoms?
4. Didn't he had consistent cough?


At the age of 33 he quite smoking
Not back pain is the symptom
Actually pain came bcoz tumour spread to 5th rib bcoz of this pain started other than that he did not have any symtom
Adinocarcinoma means itself no symptoms
He used to smoke a pack of cigarettes a day
Rocky

Avatar / Picture

The R O C K 
Registered:
Posts: 5,848
Reply with quote  #31 
Quote:
Originally Posted by veerusayz


Good to know it was caught before too late..

Smokit quit chesaka kuda vachindi that too advanced stage ante we can understand consequences of smoking... 

Pls provide these details. Sorry for asking too many details.. hope you can understand

1. You brother age at the time when he quit smoking
2. How many cigarettes he used to smoke
3. So can we consider back pain as one of the symptoms?
4. Didn't he had consistent cough?


He is like any other healthy being without any kinda symptoms apart from that pain bcoz of tumiur in ribs
Hopefully we will come out this time sas well fully recovered with gods blessings
veerusayz

Avatar / Picture

DoraBabu
Registered:
Posts: 5,582
Reply with quote  #32 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocky

At the age of 33 he quite smoking
Not back pain is the symptom
Actually pain came bcoz tumour spread to 5th rib bcoz of this pain started other than that he did not have any symtom
Adinocarcinoma means itself no symptoms
He used to smoke a pack of cigarettes a day


thanks again... so 33 ki manesadu...and his age is 37 now... cancer eppudu detect chesaru?
Rocky

Avatar / Picture

The R O C K 
Registered:
Posts: 5,848
Reply with quote  #33 
Quote:
Originally Posted by veerusayz


thanks again... so 33 ki manesadu...and his age is 37 now... cancer eppudu detect chesaru?

2018 april .treatment started in 2018 june
2018 dec ki full recovery
2020 july again recurred
Again from we need to go for chemos will start this week
veerusayz

Avatar / Picture

DoraBabu
Registered:
Posts: 5,582
Reply with quote  #34 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocky

2018 april .treatment started in 2018 june
2018 dec ki full recovery
2020 july again recurred
Again from we need to go for chemos will start this week


hmm..ok.. 35 years ki lung cancer 4th stage with moderate smoking ante unlucky.. but lucky as recovered
storm

Minor Babu
Registered:
Posts: 2,410
Reply with quote  #35 
Quote:
Originally Posted by veerusayz


hmm..ok.. 35 years ki lung cancer 4th stage with moderate smoking ante unlucky.. but lucky as recovered



i can infer that either you are a smoker or someone you love is a smoker.... no need to go in to details to assess the risk, quit smoking asap.


Btw a pack of cigarettes a day is moderate smoking aa??
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print
Reply

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.